Tanno

Jun 5, 2018
Do people have a different place they get the new versions? Or are there actually some backers in these threads

Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
I know I am the guy who usually likes to mod games to fix them but TiTS feels like they are just adding content to destroy all enjoyment possible and are banking on people to fix it one they finally get to some level of completion.
Can't even mod their game to improve the game cause IIRC a lot of the writers, well at least Fenoxo and Savin, get really pissy if people add content/new scenes with their characters because it's their property and you have to have to get their approval to write anything involving them. Like IIRC a few of the CoC mods had shit with them cause of that and Savin is proud of the fact that he says people can write new content for his characters if they consult him but he says everyone who has gone to him gave shit content and he doesn't want his characters associated with their writing.

Their games/content really were a lot better when they were niche/starting out with CoC cause they didn't get the inflated ego of being 30k a month furry writers. Plus it at least gave them an excuse to have shitty code/game cause it was their 1st attempt.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Do people have a different place they get the new versions? Or are there actually some backers in these threads
Previously there was a user that provided the latest backer versions but they took an indefinite break weeks ago. No one replaced them yet however.

Honestly with the amount of bugs it has now, I'm probably just going to wait for the public builds.

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2017
Anyone else having issues launching the game? The game is stuck on "Loaded: Dhaal". Happens when launching the exe

Edit: Tried launching the html file, same issue
Edit2: Previous version launches without issue

Last edited:
Reactions: Wavering
Nov 27, 2021
So, they raise the level cap yet? I can spam rapid fire through literally anything but it'd be nice to catch up level wise with the later enemies.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Can't even mod their game to improve the game cause IIRC a lot of the writers, well at least Fenoxo and Savin, get really pissy if people add content/new scenes with their characters because it's their property and you have to have to get their approval to write anything involving them. Like IIRC a few of the CoC mods had shit with them cause of that and Savin is proud of the fact that he says people can write new content for his characters if they consult him but he says everyone who has gone to him gave shit content and he doesn't want his characters associated with their writing.
in my case i am more talking mechanic/quality of life-wise then adding new content. Stuff like grammar fixes, accidental softlocks, possibly missing busts. In skyrim terms I am usually the guy writing the UESP.

Goawaynow

Jun 4, 2018
Is there a difference between the backer and public builds? All the Patreon page says is that backers get builds early.

Wavering

May 26, 2021
Anyone else having issues launching the game? The game is stuck on "Loaded: Dhaal". Happens when launching the exe

Edit: Tried launching the html file, same issue
Edit2: Previous version launches without issue
https://f95zone.to/threads/trials-in-tainted-space-v0-9-024-fenoxo.469/post-8652351
You hit the nail on the head. I just tested 9.013 backer and public in browser using the index.html. The backer version worked perfectly. No issues whatsoever. The public version gave me the exact issue reported in your link, where the game hangs on loading Dhaal and outputs errors to the console. Something specific to the public version is fucked up.
Sorry for the ping Hargan.

Also sometimes the game (online, on their site) does hang when there is an update happening on their site (seems like the public versions' .maps are permanently borked though). Not entirely sure if it (the game hanging / not loading) affects downloaded versions of the game, but it might if you left the "Check for updates" option in the .exe version of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolicon Kami
4.00 star(s) 65 Votes