RARE2000

Dec 21, 2017
um why aren't images displaying? ive got latest version of java etc
Bad coding, or possibly you haven't downloaded the image pack.

Speaking of bad coding. Anyone looking forward to the new scenes in the update is better off waiting. The new bad end is broken rn, doesn't trigger properly. Just inserts the bad-end intro text into the middle of the description page without actually activating connected events.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
I'm actually impressed at the incompetence of the programmers. For every one bug they fix, they break 6 things that had previously worked. And then there's the stuff they don't even bother trying to fix like bust pictures not displaying at all or displaying the wrong image. Or sex scenes after losing to Sophora crashing the game ever since she was first introduced. Good ol' Sophora, because the new content this game really needed was an uber-stalker with a shield-bypass weapon, no cooldown-timer before she respawns, and no loot to be had if you do go to the trouble of defeating her</sarcasm>.

Incompetence ehhh? Not a chance. It is Genius, actually. The more they break, the longer it takes to fix, the longer it takes to fix the more money they make. Total of 800k when they first started a year, including patreon, normal donations and the other sites like patreon.

Long time for content already, then they break something, and stop content to fix those thus doubling time required and money, money, money, money. Can't believe so many people keep funding this crap. I am 100% confident, that these are the same people who fund and say Scamcitizen isn't a scam.

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019

Speaking of bad coding. Anyone looking forward to the new scenes in the update is better off waiting. The new bad end is broken rn, doesn't trigger properly. Just inserts the bad-end intro text into the middle of the description page without actually activating connected events.
omg lol I got carried away with the downloads were do I put the image packs?

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019

Bruh, how did they even manage to do this? It's like they literally didn't even open the game and test it once. Every update is like this

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Bruh, how did they even manage to do this? It's like they literally didn't even open the game and test it once. Every update is like this
They barely do a couple of hours work once a month. Just collect money. Now you expect them to test it? Why test it, when you have thousands of people that will test it for you, and do pretty much everything that will trigger a glitch that is to be found. ^_^

Pandect

Mar 12, 2021

So no point in updating from 9.0.21 yet, got it. Seems like the last few have been a parade of 'shits broken' and every single time they try to fix it things get worse.

Reactions: Great Sudoku

RARE2000

Dec 21, 2017
is the new Una bad-end bugged? I can't seem to trigger it.

Reactions: barsa

Great Sudoku

Feb 25, 2019
I can at least pretend to understand that programming new game content into an existing game might cause breakage of existing content. But when a developer drops a new release specifically touting a new piece of content, and that specific new content itself doesn't work... That's a special kind of laziness/apathy.

0.9.024 adds Una's bad end, only that bad end is broken. And Kiro who previously worked is now broken. Bravo TiTS devs, bravo. At this point laughing at the devs is almost more fun than playing the game itself.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I can at least pretend to understand that programming new game content into an existing game might cause breakage of existing content. But when a developer drops a new release specifically touting a new piece of content, and that specific new content itself doesn't work... That's a special kind of laziness/apathy.

0.9.024 adds Una's bad end, only that bad end is broken. And Kiro who previously worked is now broken. Bravo TiTS devs, bravo. At this point laughing at the devs is almost more fun than playing the game itself.
Laughs in CoC2.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Laughs in CoC2.
Does CoC2 have these kinds of issues? Most of the issues I'm aware of are more with the game's writing/content *cough* Tobs *cough* but aside from a few minor bugs with the Berwyn content I honestly can't recall any CoC2 release that broke existing content or that was plagued with crashes like every TiTs release is

Reactions: Minipax84
4.00 star(s) 65 Votes