Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
Someone who can explain why the bust for demon syri in the halloween event isn't working?
The bust works for ANY other character in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BlacJak

Sep 3, 2018
The new version in the browser does not load completely for unknown reasons, and in flash there is no translation into my playable language, unfortunately of course, but I will wait for corrections.
If you're talking about loading up TiTS using the HTML file, Gedan made it where that method no longer works in the public builds of the game. As intended according to them.

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
It might appear then, I've never looked. I just know it didn't pop up for me until after I had fought her.
I don't get it to appear ever lol. Or can you somehow find her in the world after taking her with you and thats when the bust works?
I also know that they exist, found them in adjatha 4x, 2x and 1x folders.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I don't get it to appear ever lol. Or can you somehow find her in the world after taking her with you and thats when the bust works?
I also know that they exist, found them in adjatha 4x, 2x and 1x folders.
I may have had to open the bust options to pick her bust at some point. It definitely wasn't available intiially but at some point I'm pretty sure I could switch to it.

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
So unless you editing the json directly there are no other way currently to add/remove perk
damn should just pick javascript instead of py for my course..........

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
So unless you editing the json directly there are no other way currently to add/remove perk
damn should just pick javascript instead of py for my course..........
Instead of editing the save file directly you can use the console (f12 for most browsers or ctrl+shift+I inside the electron app)
The syntax is pretty simple, someone laid it out on fen's forum and I'll paste it here (with some comments of my own for further explanation)

Last edited:

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Instead of editing the save file directly you can use the console (f12 for most browsers or ctrl+shift+I inside the electron app)
The syntax is pretty simple, someone laid it out on fen's forum and I'll paste it here

THANK YOU SO MUCH FELLOW F95 FROM ANOTHER PART OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!:love::love::love::love:

Reactions: Hargan2

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
its better to learn multiple languages in any case.
Nah dont remind how much of a fucker learning new language is:oops:
im barely survive in this stupid course i think i have to Drop out and pick another major
i know i choose wrong when my professor teach me C on web development(i know,i know its the mother of all programing language yada yada but mf think we still on 1990)

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Nah dont remind how much of a fucker learning new language is:oops:
im barely survive in this stupid course i think i have to Drop out and pick another major
i know i choose wrong when my professor teach me C on web development(i know,i know its the mother of all programing language yada yada but mf think we still on 1990)
well the reason he is teaching you C is because if you can grasp the basics of C you can write in almost any language.

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
It just feels not as good like iirc before you had a good view of your stats and the map and it didn't take up a lot of room on the screen. Plus the location of the movement buttons is just dumb most of the time the bottom 5th of the screen isn't being used. Basically they should just make it the same as the coc2 system. It's nothing great but it's better then what this game is using.
They just need to downscale the buttons on the bottom two sections so the map can always be visible... Even on most mobiles those buttons are kind of large. For desktop the toggle makes even less sense.

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
thks but for some reason i must redo the tutorial at tavros everytime i load the edited save
Ah if you need to load a new save file you must reload the page first if you dont then your new save file will get mixed with the old one
and dont forget to save in game first before save to file

Reactions: feral74
Jul 20, 2019
Is it normal that the incubation speed is capped at 150% in my stats despite the fact that ive used a lot of mother husks and the game is even telling me i should look for smth stronger?

Reactions: Fizel
4.00 star(s) 65 Votes