hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
Last edited:

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Is Sophora supposed to be able to completely ignore your shields?
She's been doing that ever since she was introduced so probably. That or it's a bug and Fen&co. is yet to fix it.

Just stun lock her and use electric attacks.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
is there any functional difference between playing .exe and .html versions?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
is there any functional difference between playing .exe and .html versions?
Not really. Though if I were you if you use the .html file I'd make frequent saves to file to avoid things like accidentally wiping your saves if your browser clears its local storage, and you should also be aware that playing directly through the .html file is *technically* unsupported by fen&co so it's entirely possible that they might do something that breaks it down the line. The public version already has some sort of shit in it that prevents you from loading it up in a browser, so the possibility of them doing it to the backer version exists.

Reactions: Danv

Great Sudoku

Feb 25, 2019
Lol the devs break something else that previously worked fine with every...single...release... In 0.9.023 When I first encounter the bear Kumbhakarna (Bhakar) on the residential deck of Tavros Station, all directional arrows get greyed-out and there are no selectable options under the text portion of the screen. This effectively blocks off access to Page and Aina as they reside beyond this borked-bear-sqaure, and it forces me to load from a save file just to get the game back to a playable state. What a shitshow the development of this game continues to be.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
at this point if you want a full experience get the flash version and stick to that.

If you want new and broken content and a piss poor UI go with the html version.

Reactions: B2B2 and ModraHD

Crys Heart

Oct 27, 2019
Considering we now have to manually install the images, perhaps we could add the instructions somewhere on the main page?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Considering we now have to manually install the images, perhaps we could add the instructions somewhere on the main page?
We've tried. A lot. The mods keep ignoring my requests. It took months for them to remove two messages in the OP stating that the image pack was optional, and that android builds only worked on 8.1 or something. Both of those were outdated info from the old flash days, and were confusing the shit outta people.

• Angry
Reactions: Crys Heart

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
because they changed from flash to html and thought they needed some kind of obscure jrpg UI to make the game popular again
It just feels not as good like iirc before you had a good view of your stats and the map and it didn't take up a lot of room on the screen. Plus the location of the movement buttons is just dumb most of the time the bottom 5th of the screen isn't being used. Basically they should just make it the same as the coc2 system. It's nothing great but it's better then what this game is using.

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes