Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
That one doesn't actually work anymore, it's seven months out of date. Use the one linked in my post below

Since people have been struggling with the new TiTSED (found ), I figured I'd make a quick guide I can refer people to in the future. I'll try and break it down for both the electron .exe and browsers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ego Orb

Pugsanity

Nov 3, 2017
For some reason, Embry won't spend time with me even though I've paid for her transition. Is it possible I gave her too much money too soon?

Teasemeemoree

Aug 2, 2019
For some reason i can't make Sera a sub. Managed it just fine the first time around but then reloaded an old save instead of overrighting it. Shes at 80% sub and 40-70 lust, Steele is at 40-70 lust but nothing triggers.

Any ideas? :unsure:

Edit: Ah nevermind. I forgot values are float so i used a breeder pill and moved around the ship to make sure i was over 35 and it worked. It's so janky to get her to sub.

Last edited:

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Is it possible to edit perks with that save editor?
afaik is not possible to edit perks with any save editor atm. You have to edit your save manually with a text editor or else learn to use the console to add and remove them.

Terry

Nov 14, 2016
Hey, I know this question has been asked but I haven't been able to find an answer. It's the Bizzy/Dizzy quest. Bizzy asked me if I get the chance to ask the catering company about her mom. I know where dizzy is but have no option to talk to her about the family, apparently my character doesn't know her identity. Is there anyone I need to talk to in order to proceed along the quest?

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
Hey, I know this question has been asked but I haven't been able to find an answer. It's the Bizzy/Dizzy quest. Bizzy asked me if I get the chance to ask the catering company about her mom. I know where dizzy is but have no option to talk to her about the family, apparently my character doesn't know her identity. Is there anyone I need to talk to in order to proceed along the quest?
bizzy again about her mom

Terry

Nov 14, 2016
bizzy again about her mom
I'v talked to her at several points, both before and after finding out where her mom is and I just get the same dialogue. If i get a chance to ask the catering company, could I.

Sorry, I probably should have been more clear. I know where Dizzy is through the wiki. Say I'm fresh on the quest and don't know future knowledge, after the Bizzy initially asks me to look into it, where would I head next?

Last edited:

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
I'v talked to her at several points, both before and after finding out where her mom is and I just get the same dialogue. If i get a chance to ask the catering company, could I.

Sorry, I probably should have been more clear. I know where Dizzy is through the wiki. Say I'm fresh on the quest and don't know future knowledge, after the Bizzy initially asks me to look into it, where would I head next?
Go to Dhaal and then to the brothel in the center. Gotta sex the mom up a few times to unlock the "I know who you are" option.

Reactions: Terry

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Just downloaded after a few months to check it out, but man, the amount of content added is pitiful, I get that they are working on fixes, it just doesn't change the fact.

Also, stalker bunny was fun, but such a pain in the ass to deal with that I had to reload and just disable it. Shame.

Great Sudoku

Feb 25, 2019
Just downloaded after a few months to check it out, but man, the amount of content added is pitiful, I get that they are working on fixes
Lol "fixes". The latest public release (0.9.022-PUBLIC#2600) has actually BROKEN the following things:
  • Nearly everything related to Penny will cause the game to crash, especially her first quest and her recruitment quest. (I've encountered this personally)
  • Encountering Tuuva at any time during the Seige of the Korg'ii Hold quest causes the game to crash. (I've encountered this personally)
  • Kattom/Burt/Anno/Shekka/and others have missing bust pictures or display the wrong picture. (I've encountered this personally)
  • Before even meeting Shade, she'll send you an email inviting you to her winter solstice party, but the headers of the email are from a sperate Halloween email event. (I've encountered this personally)
  • Reports of game crashes when you're wearing the Slave outfit on Zhengi Shi and interact with the jumpers.
  • Reports of the game crashing on Kara's second quest.

Prior to this release, I was thinking about supporting the game on Patreon as I've played it for years. But if this is the kind of garbage code the devs deem acceptable for their public releases, it's a hard pass on monetary support from me.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
Lol "fixes". The latest public release (0.9.022-PUBLIC#2600) has actually BROKEN the following things:
  • Nearly everything related to Penny will cause the game to crash, especially her first quest and her recruitment quest. (I've encountered this personally)
  • Encountering Tuuva at any time during the Seige of the Korg'ii Hold quest causes the game to crash. (I've encountered this personally)
  • Kattom/Burt/Anno/Shekka/and others have missing bust pictures or display the wrong picture. (I've encountered this personally)
  • Before even meeting Shade, she'll send you an email inviting you to her winter solstice party, but the headers of the email are from a sperate Halloween email event. (I've encountered this personally)
  • Reports of game crashes when you're wearing the Slave outfit on Zhengi Shi and interact with the jumpers.
  • Reports of the game crashing on Kara's second quest.

Prior to this release, I was thinking about supporting the game on Patreon as I've played it for years. But if this is the kind of garbage code the devs deem acceptable for their public releases, it's a hard pass on monetary support from me.
reason why I'm skipping this version btw^. sorry for anyone that wants it now :(

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
What in the world did they do to the UI why does it stink now
Yeah the UI is garbage. Who would ever want to see their HP/energy/lust status? No need for that. Encounter graphics? Nah, it will be tiny in a corner of the screen, unless you don't want a map to see where the fk you are going, then you can see your stats and have properly sized artwork.

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes