Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
If they needed to put img in APK.
Oh. Then the answer is no. All images are already includes in the apk. It's just kept as a separate download for the PC builds because people complained about having to redownload 600 megs of images they already had every time the game updated. So now only the new images are included with each build so you only have to download the image pack once and then just copy it across builds.

Jul 20, 2019
Hmm... definitely not a location issue then. "downloads hdd" has a space in the filepath, maybe try temporarily moving it to another location that doesn't have a space? I wouldn't put it past them to let that break it. I know this issue also tends to happen when running the game off an external hard drive. Are you running the game off the .exe or using the .html file to run it in a browser?
doing that didnt really change anything, html and browser also do nothing.
Maybe its just the current place im in that has no images despite demon syri getting her image during the fight but loses it afterwards again, since the rest of the npcs dont have images either here.
1666561273937.png

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
If you are in rut non-taurs can have sex and impregnate her. Just use breeders bliss. Note, to get the "motherhood" talk you have to have had sex with her 5 times, at least 1 one of them rut sex. Also she must be buzzed, not sober or drunk.
So I'm having issues. Does she need to be pure female to discuss that? I've done her well over five times and even got her pregnant. Anything I'm missing?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
doing that didnt really change anything, html and browser also do nothing.
Maybe its just the current place im in that has no images despite demon syri getting her image during the fight but loses it afterwards again, since the rest of the npcs dont have images either here.
View attachment 2119524
Do me a favor and open the bust options, using that little button beneath her bust. Does it have images for her?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Hmm. Do you happen to have images (or specifically busts) disabled in the options menu?

Nvm: I think there's just no bust image for her outside of her combat? Try going somewhere else and seeing if any other characters have bust art.

Jul 20, 2019
Hmm. Do you happen to have images (or specifically busts) disabled in the options menu?

Nvm: I think there's just no bust image for her outside of her combat? Try going somewhere else and seeing if any other characters have bust art.
nope to the first thing
otherwise the other characters have busts outside of that event

MomentumMori

Oct 20, 2021
Does anyone have a problem with pressing the saving a file button and nothing happening on the Backer version on Android? Is it just me or...?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Does anyone have a problem with pressing the saving a file button and nothing happening on the Backer version on Android? Is it just me or...?
yup, It's a known issue. Saving to file doesn't work with the android app, idk why. The devs don't seem to be in a hurry to fix it.

Feb 23, 2019
Here's the latest TiTS backer version 0.9.021-BACKER#2553
Pixeldrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Imagepack Enjoyers: cut old img folder ( \TiTS-backer-0.9.020-win\resources\app\resources\) and paste into new img folder located ( \TiTS-backer-0.9.021-win\resources\app\resources\)
(no new images, bugfix update)
Imagepack Downloaders: Guide For Newbies
New version is out.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
They are. But the backer .apk builds already have the image pack in them so... wait, what was that person asking for then?
I was looking for what you just mentioned.
Was away from game for 6 months and after the big change only legacy version were available for android.
Before image pack was 700~ MB and had extra images for several of the scenes right? normal public build were 150~MB
Now Fenoxo has android version again. I was wondering if here is an backer android version where image pack is integrated into normal build or not.

Which you answered in the next reply that there is no such thing. Only for PC.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
BTW how can I enable cheat codes in Android?
I did press the I in main menu and it did say cheat codes enabled but there is no more codex input in menu and V-KO don't accept any of the codes like motherlode urta clowncar etc.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
BTW how can I enable cheat codes in Android?
I did press the I in main menu and it did say cheat codes enabled but there is no more codex input in menu and V-KO don't accept any of the codes like motherlode urta clowncar etc.
It's added as a new tab under the options menu, not the codex.

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes