Rat_King

Jul 5, 2020
I can't open up the cheat menu, I want to add one item but the save editor doesn't have that feature yet.
I'm supposed to tap the dot on the I 3 times or something right?

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I can't open up the cheat menu, I want to add one item but the save editor doesn't have that feature yet.
I'm supposed to tap the dot on the I 3 times or something right?
You can tap the dot on the "i" several times, but only after being in an actual game (doesn't work unless a game is either started completely or after loading one). You'll see the Cheat Menu entry in the Options, last entry.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Except there's literally an option on TiTsEd to add extra genitalia, but the option is darkened so it doesn't let me for some reason. I've looked around and apparently it doesn't work for some reason on the modern versions of the game...? Not sure of the validity of this since I was able to flawlessly edit my characters height and characteristic.
The reason for it being greyed out is because it's still in development. Chase is rebuilding TiTsED from the ground up for the JS version of the game, so there's a lot of work he has to do due to both the sheer amount of changes on the backend and the fact that the devs keep making backend changes that could screw up parts of TiTsED that already worked if he doesn't keep on top of them

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
The reason for it being greyed out is because it's still in development. Chase is rebuilding TiTsED from the ground up for the JS version of the game, so there's a lot of work he has to do due to both the sheer amount of changes on the backend and the fact that the devs keep making backend changes that could screw up parts of TiTsED that already worked if he doesn't keep on top of them
Any game that a third-party editor needs to play catch-up to like that is a badly developed game.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Any game that a third-party editor needs to play catch-up to like that is a badly developed game.
In absolute fairness, Chase developed the original editor back when the game was in Flash, then handed development/maintenance of that editor over to another person for reasons I don't know/can't recall. So I think a big part of the catch-up is Chase having to learn how everything functions in the JS version, plus having to learn all the functions and code that the other guy added on to or changed in his original editor so he can reproduce them for the JS version.

But yeah, historically the devs (Fenoxo specifically iirc) have disdained save editors and while they've accepted that they can't prevent it, they certainly don't care to make it easy.

Daedalus30185

Jan 25, 2019
Except there's literally an option on TiTsEd to add extra genitalia, but the option is darkened so it doesn't let me for some reason. I've looked around and apparently it doesn't work for some reason on the modern versions of the game...? Not sure of the validity of this since I was able to flawlessly edit my characters height and characteristic.
Where did you get your editor? Only ones I see that make any kinda sense to my monkey brain are for the old flash version.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Where did you get your editor? Only ones I see that make any kinda sense to my monkey brain are for the old flash version.
See my post here for the most up-to-date save editor and instructions+screenshots showing how to use it.

Since people have been struggling with the new TiTSED (found ), I figured I'd make a quick guide I can refer people to in the future. I'll try and break it down for both the electron .exe and browsers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Great Sudoku

Feb 25, 2019
Build 0.9.022-PUBLIC#2600 should serve of as an example of how NOT to publicly release software. We're in pre-alpha buggy territory here.

1. Going into Penny's UGC office the first time hard crashes the game with error code dump.
  2. Encountering Tuuva during the "Siege of the Korg'ii Hold" quest hard crashes the game with error code dump.
  3. And while not a game crashing error, it's amusing that upon starting a new game, a few days in I get an email from Shade inviting me to a winter solstice party despite:
    1. Me not having met Shade in the game yet.
    2. It being the Halloween season, not the Winter Holiday season.

The code currently causing crashes was code that was working fine in the previous release (0.9.021 BACKER).

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Build 0.9.022-PUBLIC#2600 should serve of as an example of how NOT to publicly release software. We're in pre-alpha buggy territory here.

1. Going into Penny's UGC office the first time hard crashes the game with error code dump.
  2. Encountering Tuuva during the "Siege of the Korg'ii Hold" quest hard crashes the game with error code dump.
  3. And while not a game crashing error, it's amusing that upon starting a new game, a few days in I get an email from Shade inviting me to a winter solstice party despite:
    1. Me not having met Shade in the game yet.
    2. It being the Halloween season, not the Winter Holiday season.

The code currently causing crashes was code that was working fine in the previous release (0.9.021 BACKER).
better yet the code was working in the flash version

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
You should be able to just add it into the img folder. You might need to re-sign the APK yourself. Backup saves, first. Titanium Backup would be best for that, I believe.
Might not be that simple. I know the backer version doesn't check for the lower-res public version images and will not use them, so it stands to reason that the public app may not use the higher-res backer images even if they're present in the files.

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
So I'm trying to talk to Sylvie about "motherhood" but I cannot seem to access the option. I've already sexed her way more than five times and also managed to impregnate her. All I have is Get Sexy and Hug after the regular drinking and chill options. Any idea on how to make it work?

Jul 20, 2019
does the current image pack work with the current version of the game we have here, because i put the img folder into resources/app/resources and it has all the 1x 2x 4x folders with the images, but it doesnt work properly.
Since the image pack is on 9.20 and the game is on 9.21.
And im missing images on old content.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
does the current image pack work with the current version of the game we have here, because i put the img folder into resources/app/resources and it has all the 1x 2x 4x folders with the images, but it doesnt work properly.
Since the image pack is on 9.20 and the game is on 9.21.
And im missing images on old content.
It should, it works for me just fine. The image pack being a version behind is normal, sometimes a version doesn't add any new images so there's no reason to update it. The filepath should look like maingamedirectory/resources/app/resources/img/(artist folders here)/(x1, x2, x4 subfolders in each artist folder). Are you sure everything is set up that way?

Jul 20, 2019
It should, it works for me just fine. The image pack being a version behind is normal, sometimes a version doesn't add any new images so there's no reason to update it. The filepath should look like maingamedirectory/resources/app/resources/img/(artist folders here)/(x1, x2, x4 subfolders in each artist folder). Are you sure everything is set up that way?
yeah
for example
D:\TiTS-backer-0.9.021-win\TiTS-backer-0.9.021-win\resources\app\resources\img\Adjatha\x4

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
yeah
for example
D:\downloads hdd\TiTS-backer-0.9.021-win\TiTS-backer-0.9.021-win\resources\app\resources\img\Adjatha\x4
Hmm... definitely not a location issue then. "downloads hdd" has a space in the filepath, maybe try temporarily moving it to another location that doesn't have a space? I wouldn't put it past them to let that break it. I know this issue also tends to happen when running the game off an external hard drive. Are you running the game off the .exe or using the .html file to run it in a browser?

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Might not be that simple. I know the backer version doesn't check for the lower-res public version images and will not use them, so it stands to reason that the public app may not use the higher-res backer images even if they're present in the files.
Was under the impression that all leaked builds here were Backer.

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes