Daedalus30185

Jan 25, 2019
1666235951708.png
Here's the main file.

Sorry for confusion, one is full title and the other is acronym. But as I said, both subfolders have img sets with the 1, 2 and x4.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
i just want to say it may be needed to step up our game since they now added an update checker which could be phoning home info on who the backer is and such
The watermarking, yeah... That's why I figured that #???? business might need to be removed. If you can get two people to send their latest same-version copies, I've got tools to easily detect differences, including watermarking. A lot of devs attempt to scramble and hide in obfuscated code, even 'obfuscated per person' kind of stuff. My stuff automates breaking that down to 'what is' and then renames all vars in a consistent way to then show differences. Call me Blackbeard, hah. :]

Reactions: jfmherokiller

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
is she at all interesting?
tbh I don't know, she's a late-game enemy and I haven't actually met her yet. (I accidentally wiped my save shortly before she was introduced, and I only just met the requirements for her to spawn again.) From what I know she's basically another futa and a Jasvalla-type stalker enemy, who spawns on Zheng-shi after you meet certain requirements (either defeating Maike and he forgehound, defeating 20 jumpers, or defeating the shock hopper.) After you meet her on ZS she can be encountered on other worlds too.

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
tbh I don't know, she's a late-game enemy and I haven't actually met her yet. (I accidentally wiped my save shortly before she was introduced, and I only just met the requirements for her to spawn again.) From what I know she's basically another futa and a Jasvalla-type stalker enemy, who spawns on Zheng-shi after you meet certain requirements (either defeating Maike and he forgehound, defeating 20 jumpers, or defeating the shock hopper.) After you meet her on ZS she can be encountered on other worlds too.
is she at all interesting?
She's horsecocked futa that stalks you around zheng shi with intent of bounty hunting you and you basically dead-bad end yourself if you indulge deepthroating her with intent on gargling too much, very much along the lines of Jasvalla and Adria combined but she does not talk at all, just grunt. Sort of sad because horsecocked dom-futas are definitely my jam.

Also notoriously bugged apparently because despite month in backer fixes she's still broken for me. Visually, definitely interesting if you happen to enjoy the futa variety of the spectrum.
1666320932852.png 1666320989999.png

Last edited:

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Also notoriously bugged apparently because despite month in backer fixes she's still broken for me.
Wait, really? But... they've dedicated a large chunk of like three different patches to fixing her! She even had her own hotfix! How is she still broken? My expectations were low but wow

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
She's horsecocked futa that stalks you around zheng shi and you basically dead-bad end yourself if you indulge deepthroating her with intent on gargling too much, very much along the lines of Jasvalla and Adria combined. Sort of sad because horsecocked dom-futas are definitely my jam.

Also notoriously bugged apparently because despite month in backer fixes she's still broken for me.
so shes like that goblin scientist that wants your dna and if you indulge her supposily there is a bad end involved. but she is instead some kind of stalker with a horse cock.

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
Wait, really? But... they've dedicated a large chunk of like three different patches to fixing her! She even had her own hotfix! How is she still broken? My expectations were low but wow
If I deepthroat her and if I don't swallow I get a critical error with "Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'length')" , but if I swallow I get bad-end so that's my assumption yes it is somewhat broken, BUT, I also have habit of save-editing and overwriting old files(tested a clean un-zip with no overwrites, same deal, it might be the case my save is borked after being used for so long)

But; might not be only me afterall.

so shes like that goblin scientist that wants your dna and if you indulge her supposily there is a bad end involved. but she is instead some kind of stalker with a horse cock.
Pretty much yes, she's around to chase you after Zheng-Shi story line for whatever reason to either fight you cuz she's getting off on beating stronger people or is working for someone else and is deliberately targeting you. Lose to/Deepthroat her long enough and it becomes an end.

Reactions: jfmherokiller

marklomezD10

Sep 30, 2017
o_O ...Anyway, adding such things is more complex rather than simply increasing a counter. You have array objects that describe...that. Keep backups of your save. >_>
Except there's literally an option on TiTsEd to add extra genitalia, but the option is darkened so it doesn't let me for some reason. I've looked around and apparently it doesn't work for some reason on the modern versions of the game...? Not sure of the validity of this since I was able to flawlessly edit my characters height and characteristic.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Except there's literally an option on TiTsEd to add extra genitalia, but the option is darkened so it doesn't let me for some reason. I've looked around and apparently it doesn't work for some reason on the modern versions of the game...? Not sure of the validity of this since I was able to flawlessly edit my characters height and characteristic.
Except what? It's not a counter or vector...it's a collection of data objects, such as type, thickness, length, blablabla... Height and other single-vector informations can reasonably be assumed to be single-variable controlled... >_>

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes