marklomezD10

Sep 30, 2017
So I was editing my character via save edit and noticed that I couldn't add extra penises for some reason. Anyone know why this could be?

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
So I was editing my character via save edit and noticed that I couldn't add extra penises for some reason. Anyone know why this could be?
o_O ...Anyway, adding such things is more complex rather than simply increasing a counter. You have array objects that describe...that. Keep backups of your save. >_>

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Awesome, it works, i just replaced the two events with the ontouchstart and ontouchend and it did wonders.
Btw, what did you use to edit the JS file? I tried Notepad++ and it just died on me and I managed to edit it using VS Code but it was slow af.
For mine, I used notepad++ with the JSTools plugin to format the javascript in a way that was readable. It did take like three minutes to load and it was laggy up until I formatted the js code to take up more than one really long line, but then it worked fine.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
For mine, I used notepad++ with the JSTools plugin to format the javascript in a way that was readable. It did take like three minutes to load and it was laggy up until I formatted the js code to take up more than one really long line, but then it worked fine.
I prefer to do as little tampering with format as possible. Some games use delimiters that are screwed up if the format changes from that kind of formatting.

Reactions: jfmherokiller

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I prefer to do as little tampering with format as possible. Some games use delimiters that are screwed up if the format changes from that kind of formatting.
I mean, I put it back afterwards, but having the entire code on one continuous line was entirely too much for both my brain and my PC /Notepad++ to handle

Daedalus30185

Jan 25, 2019
Not sure what's going on, but none of the images for characters are loading for me. Hit extract & run for latest version but image files in-game are giving me the "no file" symbol. Checked locations, they are most assuredly there.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Not sure what's going on, but none of the images for characters are loading for me. Hit extract & run for latest version but image files in-game are giving me the "no file" symbol. Checked locations, they are most assuredly there.
depends on how you are playing it and what browser you are using. some browsers dont like to play with local files.

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Visual Studio Code with rc-beautify plugin (ctrl+shift+p to bring up the command console, commands name is "Beautify React Javascript TypeScript), if you open the folder in it you can perform searches (and replaces) on the entire games code as well.
1666172731813.png

hahaxddd

Apr 2, 2018
For Windows, HxD is a free, AWESOME and clean hex editor for binary files or drives, including binary comparison of files! You
Holy shit youre right, it loads up the js file super quick.

Same, it actually loaded up for me for a min, I did the editing and when I tried saving it, it just died.
NP++ would open and just get stuck there lol.
Managed to somehow make np++ open up and close the file that was open. Maybe I should have just deleted the session thing but I had some other imp files open and didnt wanna lose them

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Holy shit youre right, it loads up the js file super quick.

Same, it actually loaded up for me for a min, I did the editing and when I tried saving it, it just died.
NP++ would open and just get stuck there lol.
Managed to somehow make np++ open up and close the file that was open. Maybe I should have just deleted the session thing but I had some other imp files open and didnt wanna lose them
Who uses sessions with text editors? *baffled* Hex Editors will never in general have the kind of lag associated with Text Editors because there is no formatting going on. They can work on files (of any kind) or disks (you can edit the raw contents of drives) regardless of size. For Text Editing, I'd recommend EmEditor over any other. Wish they had a Linux version, I'd actually buy it at that point.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
You said you checked for the images? Did you only have "x1" folders for images? If so, you didn't download the image pack which has the higher quality images and is needed as the backer version doesn't check for the low-quality images and won't use them.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
I wish. You can expand the map to get your stats and the map on the same screen, but then it takes up space that the main text window should be using, squishing that space and looking really ugly imo.
it does seem like if you expand the map out it could be possble to hack its css and turn it into an undocked window

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
it does seem like if you expand the map out it could be possble to hack its css and turn it into an undocked window
Maybe. I'm only marginally familiar with CSS though, someone smarter than me could maybe do it.
Someone on the forums did a couple mock-ups of a MUCH better (in my opinion) UI layout.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Though personally I'd swap the positions of navigation buttons and the save/menu/etc buttons

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
New update is out

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Almost entirely bugfixes and backend optimizations, which, according to longstanding tradition, practically guarantees that something major will be broken in this build. A very content-light update otherwise.

Daedalus30185

Jan 25, 2019
You said you checked for the images? Did you only have "x1" folders for images? If so, you didn't download the image pack which has the higher quality images and is needed as the backer version doesn't check for the low-quality images and won't use them.
There's two sets of files, a backer and non-backer. Both have "x1", "x2" and "x4" files.

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes