Rumm

Jul 17, 2018
It just feels not as good like iirc before you had a good view of your stats and the map and it didn't take up a lot of room on the screen. Plus the location of the movement buttons is just dumb most of the time the bottom 5th of the screen isn't being used. Basically they should just make it the same as the coc2 system. It's nothing great but it's better then what this game is using.
I agree, I miss the old layout and I actually lost a fight because I couldn't see that my lust was overflowing because I needed to see the map. Hope they'll change it in the near future or the very least introduce a variant.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
I agree, I miss the old layout and I actually lost a fight because I couldn't see that my lust was overflowing because I needed to see the map. Hope they'll change it in the near future or the very least introduce a variant.
I have lost ALOT of battles because I couldnt see my stats easily. I now try to make sure to cheat such stats so thier actual max value is stupidly high when I am going anywhere where fighting is involved.

if you have ever played and cheated in any of the hl2 games I basicly use the buddha cheat.

Wherein while I still can die/fail its extremely hard for such a thing to occur.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
The UI ain't perfect but you get used to it. I use WASD keys to move anyway and a press of the tilde key is all it takes to change from map to stats and vice versa.

eeeira

Aug 26, 2022
The UI ain't perfect but you get used to it. I use WASD keys to move anyway and a press of the tilde key is all it takes to change from map to stats and vice versa.
I hate the WASD keys I prefer to use typical arrow keys myself. It would be nicer if we could use both sets of keys or choose one or the other.

Reactions: jfmherokiller

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
just wanted to say I'm kinda done with TiTS right now (going to stop for a while, who knows if I come back to this)
rip, can't blame ya. Months of bullshit with little to show for it. Does this mean you'll stop uploading the backer builds?

• Sad
Reactions: hentaifelf

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
just wanted to say I'm kinda done with TiTS right now (going to stop for a while, who knows if I come back to this)
before you leave can you upload the flash version to the forums so that those of us who want a full expirence can play that instead?

Reactions: eeeira

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
before you leave can you upload the flash version to the forums so that those of us who want a full expirence can play that instead?
The latest and final flash version is already available for download on Fen's site for free, literally anyone can go grab it and put it here if you really need it to be on this site specifically.

aergregfer

Sep 3, 2019
The wiki never seems to get updated and I've had problems making accounts on the fenoxo forum so can anyone here tell me if there's anything more to Sophora than harassing you, defeat sex and a sudden game over? A quest or an actual bad end or anything that I missed entirely?

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
The wiki never seems to get updated and I've had problems making accounts on the fenoxo forum so can anyone here tell me if there's anything more to Sophora than harassing you, defeat sex and a sudden game over? A quest or an actual bad end or anything that I missed entirely?
No. Its just an empty character with like one and a half scene and sudden game over.

Reactions: aergregfer

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Damn since the new save editor didnt include perk editing any alternative way to edit perk?
i miss the time when my Steele have all the treatment perks without turning into grass-munching cow

Last edited:

SukebeOokami

Oct 10, 2022
I am curious about something in fenoxo's site this game's apk is 150mb but here in comment section i saw that backer apk with 700+mb download size.is it because it has been merged with image pack we see here? Also a bit dumb question but i have to make sure.does 700mb apk has anything that main game doesnt or its just game + ımage pack? Thanks beforehand.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I am curious about something in fenoxo's site this game's apk is 150mb but here in comment section i saw that backer apk with 700+mb download size.is it because it has been merged with image pack we see here? Also a bit dumb question but i have to make sure.does 700mb apk has anything that main game doesnt or its just game + ımage pack? Thanks beforehand.
The backer version of the game has significantly higher quality images compared to the public version (that's what the image pack is, it's the high quality images which are used by the backer version) and that significantly inflates the apk size

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes