Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
New update is out

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No real content added (unless you count a bad end and a couple scenes with Una.) Just bugfxes and optimizations. With Hentaifelf gone I guess it remains to be seen if a new hero will arise to provide the backer builds.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Is it normal that the incubation speed is capped at 150% in my stats despite the fact that ive used a lot of mother husks and the game is even telling me i should look for smth stronger?
Bumping this because I would also like to know this. I always have to save edit it up but I would like to not have to because of the utter mess it is to save edit stats currently.

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Bumping this because I would also like to know this. I always have to save edit it up but I would like to not have to because of the utter mess it is to save edit stats currently.
I recommend this for editing stats

after you finished downloading the xpi files
paste this on your console(ctrl+shift+i)
View attachment save editor.txt

this way you can use this save editor with tits exe version

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
New update is out
0.9.024 Changelog:
  • BACKER: Una has a new series of facesitting scenes, along with a potential bad-end for good boys who prove they know their place under her booty. (William, Nonesuch & Gedan)
>short stack facesitting that leads to a bad end if you do it too much.
vince-vince-mcmahon.gif

Shame Hentaielf is on hiatus

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
It just attempted to load it and never did anything else
Make sure you did it correctly, I put together a simple guide that I'll link to below complete with screenshots.

Since people have been struggling with the new TiTSED (found ), I figured I'd make a quick guide I can refer people to in the future. I'll try and break it down for both the electron .exe and browsers.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
That's the editor that's completely busted and doesn't work anymore.
No, the Start-5 editor (the one that hasn't been updated in 7 months) is the one that's busted, Chase's TitSED works fine. I just tested it to be sure.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
wouldn't recommend using the "fixed" start-5 editor as well, resets your perks values everytime so each time you need to save edit you would also need to fix the values for stuff like second attack( with the 1st value changing how many "second" attacks you get)

Reactions: Hargan2

bordbrain

Jul 10, 2020
I'd prefer breaking her somehow with the hatesex but I guess I should reserve judgement until I see the content.

Coleroni

Mar 2, 2019
is there a version out there without the reeeeaallly freaky shit? I'm cool with some anthro/furry shit and the tranformation stuff is a cool addition but I remember a certain megacock futa furry shit show that I wish I hadn't had to see. eh,. I am picky

• Haha
Reactions: Poopinmybutt

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
is there a version out there without the reeeeaallly freaky shit? I'm cool with some anthro/furry shit and the tranformation stuff is a cool addition but I remember a certain megacock futa furry shit show that I wish I hadn't had to see. eh,. I am picky
if you want that you might need to wait for the game to become stable again (hahahaha) and for modders to go after it.

Pandect

Mar 12, 2021
Are some of the inlines for stuff like the anno maid scene broken for anyone else?
And is Anyxine's scene still sized for fucking ants?
How do they keep fucking more and more each time?

Great Sudoku

Feb 25, 2019
Are some of the inlines for stuff like the anno maid scene broken for anyone else?
And is Anyxine's scene still sized for fucking ants?
How do they keep fucking more and more each time?
I'm actually impressed at the incompetence of the programmers. For every one bug they fix, they break 6 things that had previously worked. And then there's the stuff they don't even bother trying to fix like bust pictures not displaying at all or displaying the wrong image. Or sex scenes after losing to Sophora crashing the game ever since she was first introduced. Good ol' Sophora, because the new content this game really needed was an uber-stalker with a shield-bypass weapon, no cooldown-timer before she respawns, and no loot to be had if you do go to the trouble of defeating her</sarcasm>.

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes