compliant

Aug 12, 2018
Wow... I haven't played in years and now the UI is just like, what the hell am I looking at? Also, am I missing something? I can't edit stats or anything with the built in cheat menu.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I'm still trying to get used to it. Way too often I'll look to the spot where I intuitively think a function should be rather than where it's been shoved.

Reactions: fdfggfd

GoblinLover01

Sep 22, 2020
i used cheats to teleport to Zheng Shi. who is this boss i'm supposed to kill to free Ardia? (I'm literally only here for her). Also this seems to be an endgame area lol

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
i used cheats to teleport to Zheng Shi. who is this boss i'm supposed to kill to free Ardia? (I'm literally only here for her). Also this seems to be an endgame area lol
You have to defeat LDC on the third floor of Zheng Shi, then free two sets of slaves in the first floor. The first set of slaves is near Maike's office, the second set is where you fight Maike.

Reactions: GoblinLover01

BrittleoldBones

Jul 20, 2022
If it's not a bother how do you trigger the fox-taurs docking scene?, i tried with 2 legs, 4 legs, and even shrunk one cock down to near micro size and it won't trigger

Mekkor

Sep 24, 2018
If it's not a bother how do you trigger the fox-taurs docking scene?, i tried with 2 legs, 4 legs, and even shrunk one cock down to near micro size and it won't trigger
give her Throbb to grow her dick then choose "Impress her" and succeed. There's your Docking option.
The success/fail rate when trying to impress her feels very random so just try again.
additionally, failing to impress her unlocks the Belly ride option in her sex menu

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
YES. I like to collect them like pokemon. Though, I just like making the babies. Psychological satisfaction or something.
Right, I like seeing the nursery fill up with all types of kids, and watching the NPC portrait gain a belly, wish it was more involved though, i like the small events with Sera like cuddling and rubbing her belly or Quinn where you help her with her pregnancy, wish you could knock her up more than once

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
From the overview, it sounds like you can own a ship. How much can you do with it? Could you change or upgrade your ship, maybe even fight others with?

Also, how open is this game? Can you freely ignore most quests and do whatever you want?

Apr 8, 2020
From the overview, it sounds like you can own a ship. How much can you do with it? Could you change or upgrade your ship, maybe even fight others with?

Also, how open is this game? Can you freely ignore most quests and do whatever you want?
Your ship mostly works as a mobile hub for your crew and as a resting place. Some content is exclusive to the ship, usually around people sleeping with you. You also have space battles but they are very rudimentary. The ship also allows you to carry more crew and since you want crew to unlock more scenes unless you want to juggle crew around constantly, you will want to focus on a ship with larger crew capacity.

A lot of the sex scenes are locked behind quests, but you can totally ignore quests if you want.

Oct 12, 2023
i like the small events with Sera like cuddling and rubbing her belly or Quinn where you help her with her pregnancy, wish you could knock her up more than once
Zephyr, Quaelle, and Ellie have a few cute ones.

Zephyr: She stays around to take care of the children and even cuddles with them, catch her sleeping and you can take a photo.... she later makes the photo be framed at her secretary table.

Qualle: She visits them to teach about things and is quite giddy on having her family and the many things she will say to her daughters when they grow up.

Ellie: She also visits them to stay for awhile, also she is the one that names that kids which is pretty cute.

Aina: Comfort option becomes a hang out with the kids and Aina where you see bad movies with your little foals.

BrittleoldBones

Jul 20, 2022
give her Throbb to grow her dick then choose "Impress her" and succeed. There's your Docking option.
The success/fail rate when trying to impress her feels very random so just try again.
additionally, failing to impress her unlocks the Belly ride option in her sex menu
Gotcha, it just seems to be grayed out. as mentioned i tried as a taur, 2 legged, and shrunk things down but it looks like it just wont trigger.

Thank you though.

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
View attachment 3823074
Doesn't look nerf will be reverted, ah well!

Still, turret is still quite useful, way more than Overclock imo.
I'm not even surprised honestly, Fenoxo doesn't know how to actually balance things out, he should've instead rebalanced the whole Tech class because the whole tree is bad even if it does have good perks here and there

Why am I saying that? Well, first, let's take a look at a little table I made to easily see the Techie's toolkit
Techie.png

The biggest problem here is how Techie doesn't focus on any of it's actual core paths, and instead only gives straightforward offensive abilities
Shield Techie is lucky to have half of the perks, but even they don't have many actual abilities, one of them isn't even that shield focused (Linked Emitters)
Swarm Techie have only 3 abilities and no perks. The Attack Drone kinda puts a limit on the accessory slot, the Drone Control doesn't affect Deployable Turret, and now the Deployable Turret is one-use only
Now, you can argue that Second Attack/Second Shot, and Specialized Combatant/Second Striker are understandable, and I don't mind, even if Kineticist proves that not all classes has to have shared perks/abilities

But like, why is there a choice between Gun Tweak and Weapon Tweaks? Techie is not Mercenary, they don't really choose between melee or guns... If at least, the choice would be between a shield ability and an energy-type weapon buff, I wouldn't mind, and it would fit more with Techie
Same with the two Disruptors, just keep the fire one, give it the burn chance, and remove Gravidic Disruptor and Boosted Charges, boom, two new places! and it makes it more interesting too!
Overclocking is kinda strange too, the Techie is already kinda heavily shielded with the Perks, +5 Evasion seems really out of nowhere, especially since it's the only Techie perk increasing it
I would also add another summon entity-type of ability, like a healing bot or something

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes