Oct 12, 2023
I'm not even surprised honestly, Fenoxo doesn't know how to actually balance things out, he should've instead rebalanced the whole Tech class because the whole tree is bad even if it does have good perks here and there
Oh i forgot to show this few days ago but apparently there is a thread to discuss it about that in the fenoxo forum.

but most certainly will fall into deaf ears.

But yeah, Techie is kinda of weird class because it's the most tanky out of all of them, you won't die, period.

So like, why even *choose* evasion? sure there is also the extra damage but drone already does that and it's a tanky option as well that can take some damage for you, it's a nerf to make overclock look better in comparision but not necessarily the best option still.

The nerft itself is pretty much meaningless because there was nothing that really worked with it when most of the class is just non-stop tanking.

Last edited:
Reactions: JOSHUAs9
Oct 12, 2023
Somewhat unrelated but what are yer opinions regarding Dhaal?

Personally, I quite enjoy it, weird and a fucking pain to navigate but overall it's actually rather fun and I liked the characters, the problem is that it's kinda barren? at least thats what it felt like now and then.

Reactions: SirJahar
Oct 12, 2023
Adjatha needs to be tried for his war crimes on art though.
Adjatha throws a coin every time he makes a art, if it tails he makes them serviceable or hot, but if it falls on the head side.....
1721337583244.png 1721337622818.png

I am still miffed Shierra isn't the one getting pregnant but Farrine, and not even my kid! or "Super Ovulation with two dads" shennanigans or smt.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Its ass fucking july I guess. Its incredible this is basically the sole update with more than 3 things added at once.

Adjatha needs to be tried for his war crimes on art though.
I'll take adjatha over any of the initial artists (gats, shou, etc) or most the people on COC2

Pandect

Mar 12, 2021
Oh boy, a new adjatha abomination; also, the bottom of the ass near the tail is so fucking blurry it caused my eyes to spasm, like maxed-out motion blur.

Bickercraft

Apr 27, 2020
Hey y'all, I saw how popular this game is and that's impressive, I only play the visual games but I just wanted to know what about this game draws y'all in?

PsyTurtle

Jan 16, 2022
Hey y'all, I saw how popular this game is and that's impressive, I only play the visual games but I just wanted to know what about this game draws y'all in?
Character customization, variety of NPCs, and freedom, for me. I can play a slutty, dog eared, half human twink who runs around helping all sorts of cute aliens. (I have a soft spot for kemonomimi characters. Especially male kemonomimi.)

There's no proper character viewer for Captain Steele, but now players can import a custom image. (I like drawing and 3D modeling, so I can just use one of my own drawings or renders.)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes