ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
So, i have usually just done the same each time i download the game...
Play casually, for a couple days, then forget about it until i download it again and start from zero.
Currently im in the situation where im spending an awful lot of hours with an old laptop instead of my pc, so i was thinking to give the game a proper try. I have seen you guys talking about builds and use of skills.
But i have always pretty much just rolled with tech, grab a flamethrower and pretty much played until i reach that boss that is a big woman in white armor that you can either try to pretend you are a slave or fight her, and i have only managed to beat her once.
So, my question for you all, is there a site that explains builds.. like what items to use and armor, etc? i honestly always used the goo girl has my armor and rolled with it. XD but if i wanna give the game a proper try, i wanna inform myself better.
So, any help? (regarding builds, or what combos to use, etc).

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Is there a special flag to trigger the evemt whorizon? I been doing a lot of trips but no dice, do i need set the date to halloween on the phone?

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Is there a special flag to trigger the evemt whorizon? I been doing a lot of trips but no dice, do i need set the date to halloween on the phone?
Search how to turn on cheats for the game. Then turn on halloween. Because then the chance will be 50% when flying. Without the festival it will be 5%. IIRC

Check out the wiki link in OP

jakob007

Sep 6, 2018
Can someone please explain to me how to defeat Hureya, its the final boss in the train scene. Im currently using Modded Yellow Clothes as armor, Glacial Auger or Plasma Halberd as melee weapon, Reaper Armaments Mark I Shield Generator as shield and Shield Aug Bracers as Accessory. Thank you.

Peasantry

Apr 11, 2018
Any way to change the Rival's name and have the art match? You can change their name in the save editor, but the art doesn't show up anymore if you do that

Peasantry

Apr 11, 2018
Say, any idea if Lorelei's collar scenes ever got implemented? I have the collar, its toggled on, but none of the dialogue options or sex scenes attached to it are showing up in the menu

Apr 18, 2018
Welp, that was a letdown. Saw Suze and was a bit intrigued to meet her since there aren't tons of dark skin women in tits and even less that are obviously black. Go to Canadia to meet her and of course she has to have a gimmick and prerequisites. She couldn't just be a regular dommy girl, of course she not only has to be a dickgirl but one who's into pussy be it on guys or women. First saw her dialouge i thought she was gonna be another Verusha (who i grew to love in her own way) which i would've loved because getting to know her was interesting since you eventually get to break her down and show her tenderness as well as turning the tables but sadly not.:FacePalm:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Long story short, no Suze for me.

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes