Apr 18, 2018
I wish they would just finish this game already I mean I'm pretty sure the last planet is accessible it just doesn't have any content. But instead of actually progressing the story or hell even finishing it they just introduced another boring one off generic dick girl who will be completely forgotten next "update"
I feel like if they aren't gonna finish it then if anything they should flesh out the world more, maybe add more options and side quests, or just add more to characters who have almost no damn content.

Jaz0n

May 23, 2019
Welp, that was a letdown. Saw Suze and was a bit intrigued to meet her since there aren't tons of dark skin women in tits and even less that are obviously black. Go to Canadia to meet her and of course she has to have a gimmick and prerequisites. She couldn't just be a regular dommy girl, of course she not only has to be a dickgirl but one who's into pussy be it on guys or women. First saw her dialouge i thought she was gonna be another Verusha (who i grew to love in her own way) which i would've loved because getting to know her was interesting since you eventually get to break her down and show her tenderness as well as turning the tables but sadly not.:FacePalm:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Long story short, no Suze for me.
For real.

Personally, I'm cool with muscular d*ckgirls. I like my Steel to both give and receive, Suze being a tall cup of strong joe is something right up my alley... But then I saw her type, and sadly my Steel is a 6ft, 19 inch sword wielding brother. Then I learned she's cool with my type under the prequisite of Steel having to pop a VAG pil!?

For content sake, I decided to go along with it. Just to see what happens. And Suze as a character is really great written, and I love her past, how she likes to workout and let loose, and freaking slow dancing with her is a really sweet moment.

But then there's the sex stuff, and it feels really weird cause now I feel like I made Steel a bullsh*t Caitlin Jenner the way he gets put down and more so... Even if you pop the pill, Suze will ask who you are, and if you're upfront and honest and tell her who exactly you are (heir to the SteelTech conglomorate) she immediately tells you she can't do this cause "dating her boss is too weird for her."
Oh so dating a boss is where we draw the line, but dating a dude that needs to take a literal pussy pill, THAT'S A-OK!? HELL THAT'S A NEED FOR YOU!?
And there's one more thing that actually contradicts the entire Suze and Steel relationship.
Suze has had bad relationships before with people who lie and screw her over.
And in order to even date Suze, YOU NEED TO LIE TO HER ABOUT WHO YOU ARE!?

Seriously, whoever made this storyline, should backoff from the utensils, they don't need to cook again for a while.

I hope next patch they can kinda sort this mess out because I don't f**k with it, I'm cool with Steel getting booty blasted but I draw the f**king line at having to change his f**king masculinity.

Apr 18, 2018
For real.

Personally, I'm cool with muscular d*ckgirls. I like my Steel to both give and receive, Suze being a tall cup of strong joe is something right up my alley... But then I saw her type, and sadly my Steel is a 6ft, 19 inch sword wielding brother. Then I learned she's cool with my type under the prequisite of Steel having to pop a VAG pil!?

For content sake, I decided to go along with it. Just to see what happens. And Suze as a character is really great written, and I love her past, how she likes to workout and let loose, and freaking slow dancing with her is a really sweet moment.

But then there's the sex stuff, and it feels really weird cause now I feel like I made Steel a bullsh*t Caitlin Jenner the way he gets put down and more so... Even if you pop the pill, Suze will ask who you are, and if you're upfront and honest and tell her who exactly you are (heir to the SteelTech conglomorate) she immediately tells you she can't do this cause "dating her boss is too weird for her."
Oh so dating a boss is where we draw the line, but dating a dude that needs to take a literal pussy pill, THAT'S A-OK!? HELL THAT'S A NEED FOR YOU!?
And there's one more thing that actually contradicts the entire Suze and Steel relationship.
Suze has had bad relationships before with people who lie and screw her over.
And in order to even date Suze, YOU NEED TO LIE TO HER ABOUT WHO YOU ARE!?

Seriously, whoever made this storyline, should backoff from the utensils, they don't need to cook again for a while.

I hope next patch they can kinda sort this mess out because I don't f**k with it, I'm cool with Steel getting booty blasted but I draw the f**king line at having to change his f**king masculinity.
Amen brother, im glad im not alone. I did a fk it run where i agreed and skipped through her content just to see how much was there and was blown away by how much it seems to be but I can't play it and fully enjoy it because of 2 whole prerequisites that i have to opt into or I can't even interact with this character at all (having to have a vag AND lying to her).

Last edited:

Jaz0n

May 23, 2019
Amen brother, im glad im not alone. I did a fk it run where i agreed and skipped through her content just to see how much was there and was blown away by how much it seems to be but I can't play it and fully enjoy it because of 2 whole prerequisites that i have to opt into or I can't even interact with this character at all (having to have a vag AND lying to her).
Out of pure curiosity, I made a save edit where Steel is basically one of those Phaedra femboys. You know female features, but still wielding a D.
Suze is cool with smashing you even if you got a D. She just doesn't want you to be BIGGER than her.
Trying to compensate for something. Hell, Dane and Verusha is twice as big as her in every aspect, and they're cool with us being the one giving.

F**k this, I'll wait on the next patch

That's someone fetish right there, and I ain't flying with that. Suze is for the guy who wrote her, and that's it.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
So the new character ignore the existence of futanari players? Never once was it acknowledge that my character has vaginas (three) but only that she wants to transform my dick into a pussy which my character already has.

Oct 12, 2023
First saw her dialouge i thought she was gonna be another Verusha (who i grew to love in her own way) which i would've loved because getting to know her was interesting since you eventually get to break her down and show her tenderness as well as turning the tables but sadly not.:FacePalm:
I feel like she is Discount Luca lol.

Do you get dicked by Luca in almost all options? yuuuuuuuuuuuuup, but by the end you two are basically a couple (you are the subby but she is more than fine allowing you to fuck her), her relationship is actually pretty cute and her ending MASSIVELY changes if you become truly intimate with her (normally she makes you her bitch and shop attraction, however have the relationship at max and she will actually marry you and see as and have children with you), and even if you don't fuck her you can talk with her a bit as well and get some background.

You play as a guy who can deal with futa and dickgirls but arent into getting fucked in the ass, well too bad because this character is only into fucking people with strapon
Shout out to Ramis, Edan, and Lieve, they have preferences but they still have content and you can learn about them (especially Ramis and Lieve who become bros)

Oct 12, 2023

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Suze is literally Riya 2.0; unnecessarily restrictive in the same exact way and therefore just as pointless.

Thought Jasvalla was a nice compromise for those kind of "I want you to have a vagina" dickgirl type of characters by still having decent scenes for those who don't adhere to it, but it seems like they not only don't tire of making more of these (probably by forgetting they already did that trope multiple times), but also forgot how to compromise on it like they already did.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Suze is literally Riya 2.0; unnecessarily restrictive in the same exact way and therefore just as pointless.

Thought Jasvalla was a nice compromise for those kind of "I want you to have a vagina" dickgirl type of characters by still having decent scenes for those who don't adhere to it, but it seems like they not only don't tire of making more of these (probably by forgetting they already did that trope multiple times), but also forgot how to compromise on it like they already did.
Yea.. at least in Nonesuch's defense Suze makes accommodating those restrictions easier (temporary transformation for 24 hours if you talk to her again). But that combined with the awkward bit about her not wanting anything to do with a Steele family member just ruins my motivation to even bother interacting with the character.

Grey75

Aug 22, 2019
Can't help but give another massive eyeroll at yet another dickgirl. I like them fine enough but, ffs, it's like that's all they ever put in the game as far as new characters lately. Just want a real Bianca momdom equivalent we can actually fuck.

AsdfMan123

Aug 11, 2017
I swear you'll get whiplash going from CoC2's thread to this thread. People will continually complain in CoC2 about transformations, and other effects having very minimal affect on the character, story, or scenes. Then you will have people in here complaining that their gigachad masculine character with a 20inch cock can't get fucked by the hyper-masculine aggressive dom who is only interested in submissive "suckboys" as she so lovingly calls them.

"I want a uniquely tailored experience based on my character's attributes, appearance, sexual equipment."
>can't fuck character because shes not interested in your type.
"wait not like that." :cry:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 66 Votes