Apr 18, 2018
I swear you'll get whiplash going from CoC2's thread to this thread. People will continually complain in CoC2 about transformations, and other effects having very minimal effect on the character, story, or scenes. Then you will have people in here complaining that their gigachad masculine character with a 20inch cock can't get fucked by the hyper-masculine aggressive dom who is only interested in submissive "suckboys" as she so lovingly calls them.

"I want a uniquely tailored experience based on my character's attributes, appearance, sexual equipment."
>can't fuck character because shes not interested in your type.
"wait not like that." :cry:
i see that board and I rarely say much there because I can agree they can be a little too judgmental sometimes.

Okay, in this game i'm pretty basic. Im a lion modded *straight* guy. Overall my build is pretty normal besides having more than 2 penises, neither one are even close to 20 inches (yes i know you were somewhat kidding). The issue isn't overall the fact that "me guy want fuck everything", its the fact that in both games, you as a character has noooo preferences after you hit LETS FUCK. There are some characters who's options tell you what is going to go down if you give the green light but a good number of the sex options will say either nothing or will progress past what you agreed to with no option to cut the session short. To addon to that, in both games i feel like there aren't enough where if the game plan (or sex plan) changes, you are given a choice as to what you are okay with. Example: Sophora attack you and you win, you can choose what you do to her or not. If you choose to engage then after you finish you can choose to keep going or stop. Yes i know this is a taint mechanic thing (you can lose yourself doing stuff with her and get a bad end) but the point is that you have a choice. There are other sessions where you have mid fuck options and it adds complexity to the character and your sessions with them.

Secondly the prob with characters like Suze is that, you have to be this way and if you aren't then you don't get to even interact with this character AT ALL. If you don't pass her prereqs then you can't learn about her, become a friend, go out drinking, be a wing person, show her that she could give you a try, nothing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jaz0n

May 23, 2019
i see that board and I rarely say much there because I can agree they can be a little too judgmental sometimes.

Okay, in this game i'm pretty basic. Im a lion modded *straight* guy. The issue isn't overall the fact that "me guy want fuck everything", its the fact that in both games, you as a character has noooo preferences after you hit LETS FUCK. There are some characters who's options tell you what is going to go down if you give the green light but a good number of the sex options will say either nothing or will progress past what you agreed to with no option to cut the session short. To addon to that, in both games i feel like there aren't enough where if the game plan (or sex plan) changes, you are given a choice as to what you are okay with. Example: Sophora attack you and you win, you can choose what you do to her or not. If you choose to engage then after you finish you can choose to keep going or stop. Yes i know this is a taint mechanic thing (you can lose yourself doing stuff with her and get a bad end) but the point is that you have a choice. There are other sessions where you have mid fuck options and it adds complexity to the character and your sessions with them.

Secondly the prob with characters like Suze is that, you have to be this way and if you aren't then you don't get to even interact with this character AT ALL. If you don't pass her prereqs then you can't learn about her, become a friend, go out drinking, be a wing person, show her that she could give you a try, nothing.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Riya is relative to the RUCKUS clan...

Mekkor

Sep 24, 2018
to much negativity in here, let's say someting nice for a change
- new dommy mommy who specifically fucks femboys. It's been a while since we got that for twink PCs
- new collar for my collection (why is it an actual item and not managed in your collar menu?)
- isn't this the first chastity content for the PC outside of one-liners in bad ends?
- practically garanteed upcoming holiday themed art where Suze just wears a tree costume to go as a christmas tree

actual critique:
- no snakebyte variant when sucking her off
- doesn't mention if you wear the clothes or collar Suze gets you
- Taurs suffer yet again. Suze won't even show on the map if you're a taur

one day my 4-foot tall leithan pc will get their race specific scene, too. I want somebody to ride my war pony into battle!

Reactions: Doras

Jaz0n

May 23, 2019
I will say, I did have a change of opinion after talking with Nonesuch.
I will show you guys his response and then you can form your own opinion.

Nonesuch: I can see this character was not meant for you in the first place, and so was always likely to rile you no matter how sensitively she was written. However, I'll address your two main points.
"Oh so dating a boss is where we draw the line, but dating a dude that needs to take a literal pussy pill, THAT'S A-OK!? HELL THAT'S A NEED FOR YOU!?"
I don't think there's a contradiction there. She has an emotional need to not be dating her work superior, and she also has a particular type she prefers to be dating. You showed a lot of interest, so she came up with a work-around for one of those things. You can say she's demanding, and that certainly may be true, but I don't think what she wants are contradictory.
"Suze has had bad relationships before with people who lie and screw her over.
And in order to even date Suze, YOU NEED TO LIE TO HER ABOUT WHO YOU ARE!?"
Yes, isn't that interesting? It's almost as if the author might have deliberately set that tension up, but didn't resolve it because he was already 156 pages deep on a side project and decided he needed to call it a day on what he had for now.
This is a problem with content in general: you have to strike a balance between semi-regular releases so you have something to show for people's interest and support, and pushing out something that's as fully fleshed out and completed to everyone's satisfaction as it can be. Suze's arc clearly isn't complete, and resolving what you tell her to get with her will be the focus of the next expansion I'll eventually do for her. I appreciate that's frustrating, but that's just how it is when this is in no way your main bread winner. Sorry.

Me: Well sh*t bro.
Listen, I like Suze as a character, hell both her design and personality is spot on. It even makes sense for her having a moderate sized "sword" since being around "sword"-swinging Taurs for most of her career tends to push someone to make a change.
And again, I don't have a problem with being on the receiving end of someone's pent up energy. Hells I shared my save edit with you, go to Tavros and you'll see two giant muscular ladies with battering rams in the resident section. (Verusha and Mirrin)
You think they were there when I first booted up the game?
Now those two were heavily doms to begin with, and they're cool with me being who I am, as long I agree with who's in charge.
For some reason, you made it different with Suze. I know some characters have a certain type or requirement of their partner. Rhea Batra does you only if you're a lady and Ara Kei will only do it with you if you're okay with being pregnant after.
Now that doesn't work here with Suze due to one point. You made her cool with Femboys...
And femboys tend to have TWO main holes, same as a regular man.
Hell, I even edited my character to be a femboy inorder to see those scenes, and it's legitmately written no differently as if she wouldn't do it with a regular manly dude.
The only particular scene that is different, is the one where Suze gives Steel a HJ while observing and commenting on their "sword"-size.
... I understand her having a certain favorable type. But if she's desperate enough, which is also said due to even offering the p-pill in the first place.
I don't understand how the work around couldn't just be manly Steel promising that he knows what his role is in this relatioship, not try to do anything funny and do as Suze say without rebuttel. If Macho Steel ain't cool with those terms, he can take a hike. And I'd be cool cause that'll be fair, considering how Suze likes a relationship. But asking/demanding that you need put on a "sucker" even if it is temp, is like Suze asking for a mile, when she herself knows that the inch (pucker) is more than enough to get her where she needs to go. (Climax-ville)
For better or for worse bro, you dropped the ball. That's a fact, at least on that point.
However... I will give you, your due apology over the second point.
Being a writer myself, I can understand the pressure of a deadline creeping up on you while trying to finish the most you can do to a satisfactory level that can also be released.
So for that, I am sorry for not taking in the fact that a possible continuation in Suze's story is still in the works.
Though to be fair, a lot of writers in TiTS have dropped characters at some point and then for some reason or other not do anything with them. Sophora and Jasvalla comes to mind, but again, I don't how the people in Fenoxo or Savin operates, so I'll just sit down over that point.
But maybe in the future whenever there comes a new character, just mention that you either got more plans with them or if they're just a one-off update.
I don't want you to overextend yourself in terms of your job, and I sure as hell don't want to tell you about how to write YOUR character.
But I will ask that maybe you could try to see things from every angle, and maybe update Suze to be cool with a tall, hung, masculine Steel that is willing to be her boytoy but also friend and partner. Pretty please?
Because if my macho Steel has to pop another one of those pills just to work out with that tall chocolate beauty, some poor pharmacy in Canadia is getting the Planet Vegeta treatment.

Nonesuch: Thank you for being understanding regarding content incompleteness. You make a reasonable point about not being more upfront about that here, and I'll endeavour to be more so in future by telling the build-pusher specifically what needs to be advertised about an NPC/piece of content on the front page.
In-universe, Suze likes femboys and c-boys because she finds them cute and non-threatening. She doesn't like males and herms much because she spends all of her working week around them. If you're willing to go the extra mile and take your dick off for an evening, she'll be impressed enough that she'll go out with you. Does that make her irrational? Yes! I don't really make excuses for that. Humans don't always make sense, and they can drive you up the wall with their particular traits, hang-ups and picadillos. I would make a dozen more Suzes before I'd make a moeblob who's perfectly pleasant in every way and never notices, never gives a single fuck about what you, the player, are.
That, and the amount of work I put into the Masc Off content, means that I'm not minded to open her up to male and herm characters. However, I aim to make her recruitable within said expansion, and since I don't want to endure another Ramis shitstorm at that point I'll probably make her fuckable to all, since it would be frankly ridiculous for her to be continually insisting you take the genemod when she's on your ship. I hope that's good enough for you, and I again apologise for this character being a very frustrating near miss for you.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
One thing I don't like about Suze is that you have to lie to her about being a Steele before you progress, this thing is not gonna end well once she finds out that you're not a Tech/Dancer/Mercenary for Canadia Station and is in fact one of Victor's heirs. If you tell her you like to travel she says she'll like to retire with you so that you can explore the latest Planet Rush together.

AsdfMan123

Aug 11, 2017

Okay, in this game i'm pretty basic. Im a lion modded *straight* guy. Overall my build is pretty normal besides having more than 2 penises, neither one are even close to 20 inches (yes i know you were somewhat kidding). The issue isn't overall the fact that "me guy want fuck everything", its the fact that in both games, you as a character has noooo preferences after you hit LETS FUCK. There are some characters who's options tell you what is going to go down if you give the green light but a good number of the sex options will say either nothing or will progress past what you agreed to with no option to cut the session short. To addon to that, in both games i feel like there aren't enough where if the game plan (or sex plan) changes, you are given a choice as to what you are okay with. Example: Sophora attack you and you win, you can choose what you do to her or not. If you choose to engage then after you finish you can choose to keep going or stop. Yes i know this is a taint mechanic thing (you can lose yourself doing stuff with her and get a bad end) but the point is that you have a choice. There are other sessions where you have mid fuck options and it adds complexity to the character and your sessions with them.

Just to clarify, no I was not joking, the guy above me was complaining about having a 19inch dick masculine presenting character, and the feminine loving Suze not being interested in him. Anyway, Arona is a good character, Savin, Observer and Wsan did good work on her IMO. However, your complaint on a lack of control during any sex scene is not at all what I was addressing, most of my reply was making fun of people hating on Suze for not wanting to fuck their overly masculine characters. I'll agree with you, more control during a sex scene would be interesting, and could definitely be cool when applied correctly, but that's not at all what I was poking fun at.

Your second complaint is that they can't write a dominate woman without them having a strap on / being a futa. To that I'd say Suze was designed to be a futa however, there are dominate woman throughout the game. I'll admit that a strictly woman dom is more rare in this game, (though it is not non-existent) Lorelei in Zheng-Shi comes to mind. You could argue you want more vanilla femdom stuff, but that is really up to what the writers want to create. Honestly, I believe there is a vast amount of that kind of content across the internet in various forms already if you are so interested. I could very well be bias as I love strong dominate futa's that are written well, but I do think it's odd to complain about niche fetish stuff in a game like this.. where that almost seems to be their target audience. Also, Riya does not only fuck women, she refuses you outright if you are a guy but during the competition with Nastizia, if you lose she will dom you in what is my opinion some pretty spicy scenes.

Last edited:

Nessiah

Mar 20, 2018
Anyone knows a way to revert Siegwulfe to her regular version via save editing after already modifying her via Dr.Badger? I need the regular version for the Syri quest but unfortunately had already modified her via Badger earlier.

anomajou

May 7, 2023
Anyone knows a way to revert Siegwulfe to her regular version via save editing after already modifying her via Dr.Badger? I need the regular version for the Syri quest but unfortunately had already modified her via Badger earlier.
i don't think it matters if it's regular or badger-modded for this quest. the poi will complain about it being a sexbot either way, and i didn't find any benefits of a regular version except that it's cheaper

Jul 22, 2017
- doesn't mention if you wear the clothes or collar Suze gets you
I don't know if there's anything for the clothes, but if you wear the collar then the text in the park visit scene with her changes. That's the only thing I've found, and it doesn't alter any sex scenes or anything as far as I can tell.

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
can i turn off futa, gay, trap and sissification?
You can't toggle it off no, but you can generally choose whether or not you want to interact with it. The exception is combat, if you lose to a character with a dick then gg to your anal virginity.

So, i have usually just done the same each time i download the game...
Play casually, for a couple days, then forget about it until i download it again and start from zero.
Currently im in the situation where im spending an awful lot of hours with an old laptop instead of my pc, so i was thinking to give the game a proper try. I have seen you guys talking about builds and use of skills.
But i have always pretty much just rolled with tech, grab a flamethrower and pretty much played until i reach that boss that is a big woman in white armor that you can either try to pretend you are a slave or fight her, and i have only managed to beat her once.
So, my question for you all, is there a site that explains builds.. like what items to use and armor, etc? i honestly always used the goo girl has my armor and rolled with it. XD but if i wanna give the game a proper try, i wanna inform myself better.
So, any help? (regarding builds, or what combos to use, etc).
There's a link to the game's wiki in the OP, I think that's what you're looking for. If you play as a tech again then I recommend you get Urbolg's shield, you get a massive amount of shield hp and defense and basically become unkillable. Your only worry at that point is lust damage.

I swear you'll get whiplash going from CoC2's thread to this thread. People will continually complain in CoC2 about transformations, and other effects having very minimal affect on the character, story, or scenes. Then you will have people in here complaining that their gigachad masculine character with a 20inch cock can't get fucked by the hyper-masculine aggressive dom who is only interested in submissive "suckboys" as she so lovingly calls them.

"I want a uniquely tailored experience based on my character's attributes, appearance, sexual equipment."
>can't fuck character because shes not interested in your type.
"wait not like that." :cry:
Well yeah, players want more control and agency. Not being able to interact with a character or get their scenes unless you have a specific part or engage in a specific fetish does the opposite. And dom-only dickgirls are the worst for me personally since I don't like subbing and I don't like futa on male.

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes