EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
3.5.jpg

Overview:
MASSIVE choose your own adventure with virtually endless content to explore/survive!

Will you stay faithful to your fiancé or will you succumb to temptation? 20,000!! pictures and 118 endings!

Run the gauntlet of women trying to steal your soul where literally every decision and dialog option matters! The odds will be against you but even "bad" ends get you closer to unlocking things like "Invincible Mode" and skip ahead options. This was built to be the largest tease possible on Milovana.com using their EOS editor and was originally pandered to that audience.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-01
Release Date: 2023-11-30
Developer: Indyc - -
Censored: No
Version: 3.50
Language: English
Other Games: Keystroke
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Start the Game with the Trials of the Succubi.bat

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Others:

tots4.jpg tots7.jpg tots6.jpg tots5.jpg 1.jpg 0.jpg tots3.jpg tots1.JPG f1.JPG

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Made and requested by indyc

You can ask for thread ownership and a Dev Badge by submitting a ticket.

Reactions: indyc

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
umm Im guessing by the name but theres no male or female protagonist tag

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Have played this some time ago, it's pretty good. Lots of different events and ways to approach things so give it a try.

May 11, 2018
What's the ntr about?
i got like 4 endings and I didn't find any NTR. You have a fiancee that talks to you over the phone here and there, but thats it. You however do get to have sex with a few demon girls despite the fact that you have a fiancee so maybe thats what the tag is referring to?

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
only issue i can see so far is that there is no ability to save your progress that i can see

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Wow! I thought this day would never come. Though it is hosted on Milovana I have always been more "in-tune" with the F95zone crowd and games. Thank you all for playing!!!

EDIT: THE ONLINE VERSIONS ARE DOWN RIGHT NOW. MUCH OF THE BELOW INFORMATION IS WITH REGARD TO THE ONLINE VERSION

The download is a "loader" which just links you to: https://milovana[dot]com/webteases/showtease.php?id=63744
I did it that way because after years of trying, only one dev got close enough to making a true offline version of v2.4 but the file size was ridiculous, it was closed source on a proprietary engine (which several warned me not to open), it had bugs here and there, and I would have been unable to update it. They have since quit the project so if someone else wants to take a swing at it I would love to have a true offline version.

umm Im guessing by the name but theres no male or female protagonist tag
I submitted it with male protag but I guess that didn't carry over. If I get control of the thread I will add it.

What's the ntr about?
The NTR content is on the light side.

Hmm... how is the incest it this game?
If you are asking if it is in the game, yes, it has optional step and full. It also has optional future mother in law content but that probably doesn't count.

only issue i can see so far is that there is no ability to save your progress that i can see
It does autosave constantly and should keep all progression and completion % as long as you keep the browser open. If you want the saves to persist with browser closing then unfortunately you will need a Milovana account. You can get one here:

I'll be around for any other questions!

Last edited:

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
Wow! I thought this day would never come. Though it is hosted on Milovana I have always been more "in-tune" with the F95zone crowd and games. Thank you all for playing!!!

I did it that way because after years of trying, only one dev got close enough to making a true offline version of v2.4 but the file size was ridiculous, it was closed source on a proprietary engine (which several warned me not to open), it had bugs here and there, and I would have been unable to update it. They have since quit the project so if someone else wants to take a swing at it I would love to have a true offline version.

I submitted it with male protag but I guess that didn't carry over. If I get control of the thread I will add it.

The NTR content is on the light side.

If you are asking if it is in the game, yes, it has optional step and full. It also has optional future mother in law content but that probably doesn't count.

I'll be around for any other questions!
Oh, there's been a lot of updates since the last version I played. Played Keystrokes recently too. Guess I'll jump back into this one.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
It's there? :unsure:
It might was not there when I made the thread, but I fixed it in like 10 min. :censored::coffee:

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
i got like 4 endings and I didn't find any NTR. You have a fiancee that talks to you over the phone here and there, but thats it. You however do get to have sex with a few demon girls despite the fact that you have a fiancee so maybe thats what the tag is referring to?
There's like, one path where

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes