SC2

Feb 28, 2024
"I'll be around for any other questions!"
[/QUOTE]

I am not sure if this has been asked and answered, but is it possible to download it for Mac? Same with "Keystorke". I've tried the files but can't get them to work.

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
I am not sure if this has been asked and answered, but is it possible to download it for Mac? Same with "Keystorke". I've tried the files but can't get them to work.
Yeah, I know of a few that have been able to run either one on mac but sadly I am not sure how they did it. I know there are instructions in the readme (that I am not the author of) but I wasn't sure how to help on that end.

"To use this on MacOS, you must first open up the Terminal App, then cd to this folder, then execute the following:

chmod +x Start_on_MacOS.command

You will now be able to double click Start_on_MacOS.command to start this tease."

Hopefully that is new information, otherwise maybe someone else could lend some aid?

rokudosenji

Sep 25, 2017
Don't know if this has been addressed, but I've been trying to go on some scene hunts and I've noticed that when I start skipping to get to specific parts faster, my game sometimes just locks up on me and doesn't give me any options. Is there anything I can do to stop this from happening? If not, is there any fix for when it does happen? 1713722470287.png

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Don't know if this has been addressed, but I've been trying to go on some scene hunts and I've noticed that when I start skipping to get to specific parts faster, my game sometimes just locks up on me and doesn't give me any options. Is there anything I can do to stop this from happening? If not, is there any fix for when it does happen? View attachment 3562139
Oh my, complete lockups like that are pretty serious bugs. Does it do that as soon as you skip forward or only after you skip forward and play for a while?

I wish I could give a solution for you here an now but if it ever happens to you, if you can left click on it, and click inspect. There is then a console tab, the last thing listed should be an error code that can tell me what I need to do to fix it. Sorry to put this work on you but until I can re-create it that is my only path to a solution. So sorry this happened!

rokudosenji

Sep 25, 2017
Oh my, complete lockups like that are pretty serious bugs. Does it do that as soon as you skip forward or only after you skip forward and play for a while?

I wish I could give a solution for you here an now but if it ever happens to you, if you can left click on it, and click inspect. There is then a console tab, the last thing listed should be an error code that can tell me what I need to do to fix it. Sorry to put this work on you but until I can re-create it that is my only path to a solution. So sorry this happened!
Hopefully this is what you're looking for. When I say skip, I don't mean the "skip to later part of the day" option, but holding space to literally skip dialogue or text. That being said, when I got it this time, I don't think I was even skipping anything. This didn't happen to me when I initially started playing, so maybe a fresh install will fix it. I'll give that a shot next.

EDIT: I don't know what the problem was, but redownloading seemed to have fixed it. Crisis averted.

Last edited:

Ael

Aug 7, 2017
Will we get update here as well after keystroke get its 2.5?
Good job with this games btw.

Reactions: Lyfder

peepingbob

Dec 1, 2023
Trying to find all ntr scenes of Caprice with other dudes. There are the 2 flashback corruption memories you can get early on, 1 gym action in current day and 1 at the end that let's say changes your wedding plans.
Am I missing some ?
I just love corrupting a virgin Caprice, especially with other dudes, wish there where a lot more of that.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Trying to find all ntr scenes of Caprice with other dudes. There are the 2 flashback corruption memories you can get early on, 1 gym action in current day and 1 at the end that let's say changes your wedding plans.
Am I missing some ?
I just love corrupting a virgin Caprice, especially with other dudes, wish there where a lot more of that.
The only way to trigger her to have sex with someone else is by ignoring her phone calls.

Reactions: peepingbob

MK9

Jul 10, 2017
Is there an ending where you get to be with capriece and Mrs Capone at the same time?

misha958

Jan 21, 2018
I've been playing this game for a long time and discovered about 70% of content. But I forgot what paths I have already chosen. So it would be great if you add a mode, where player will be able to see what path to choose to see a new scenes.

BTW
Thats a pity, you added gay content, so I will never see 100% of the game. Maybe some futas (succubi or girlfriend) could be ok, but M/M is too much for the most of your community, for my oppinion. But what is done is done))

Still looking foward for new version. Good luck)

Last edited:

ambrosefake

Jan 11, 2018
After doing a few cheats to increase the souls i found it great

Howver the small scenes and clicking constantly was and is a pain in tbe ass

Also anyone know the variables for stsrting fetishes would like to play with them in the - and see how it fairs out
How did you give yourself more souls, can't seem to find a way to do this myself

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes