YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
Can anyone help: why do I get this when I launch an offline version in any browser? tos.PNG
(online version works well)

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Indyc I don't know about toggles or anything, but putting like, the main fetish type of each ending in the "ending hints" might be neat. Like "BDSM" or "NTR" or something.
Yeah, I think I can do that now that I care less about space with the new system.
Not sure if it was intentional or not (assuming it wasn't), but I ran into Autumn asking about Christmas presents under a tree during an Easter run.
Not intentional, I have the fixed json file for whomever wants it. Thanks for the report!
I need a detailed route advice or document... The content I want is Pegging and Sissy Contents, but I failed all of them except I happened to see Lana's Pegging. I'm tired of watching over 20 different endings. I think I'll pass until I get detailed route advice
For pegging, beyond the one you found there is one if you lose all of your soul with a tie for lead affection. There is also kind of one if you get Anissa's affection in the negatives. There might be a Chrissie one but I can't remember so it is doubtful.

For sissy/male to female stuff that content can be triggered by wearing underwear you find in the bathroom, wearing Nichole's bra when she throws it at you, going to the fireplace Anissa section and wearing her underwear, sneaking away from Nikki when going back downstairs and wearing her underwear, losing the weightlifting minigame with Nicole, and if you wear underwear enough and get towards the end of the game you will find a sizable Anissa scene dealing with all that. I know it might not be detailed enough for you but hopefully that helps.
Can anyone help: why do I get this when I launch an offline version in any browser? View attachment 3147546
(online version works well)
I honestly don't know. Does that happen from opening the .bat file? If anyone else could help it would be very appreciated!
Update is great as usual. Few little bugs here and there but otherwise the content I'm seeing is solid.
Thanks for the compliment but I would love to have any bug reports from anyone and fix them right away!

Last edited:

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
I'll definitely grab it so anything else I find is current.
Happy to help though.

It's great seeing all the progress this has been getting. Looking forward to the next Keystroke update when it happens too. Been a bit since I've messed with that, so I might go bug hunting soon... Once I've put in some more time enjoying the new scenes and endings from this.

Reactions: indyc

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Hi, can you tell me how to have Gabiie Sly ending ? Please
I was writing out all of the below just to realize how many bugs are preventing people from seeing a good chunk of the content and that ending... Fixing the bugs right now and will attach the new json here. (So sorry but thanks for bringing this to my attention! Not sure why no NTR fan caught this already because there were a lot of pretty bad bugs)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Man of Dices

Nov 9, 2019
I was writing out all of the below just to realize how many bugs are preventing people from seeing a good chunk of the content and that ending... Fixing the bugs right now and will attach the new json here. (So sorry but thanks for bringing this to my attention! Not sure why no NTR fan caught this already because there were a lot of pretty bad bugs)

Thanks

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
This game is really hot even though I'm gay but I'm enjoying playing girls seducing guys huhu. Is the GAY tag really real or I'm just lost soul playing this game T_T
Wow! Thank you so much for not only the praise but the super generous review!

The gay tag currently says " Brief Optional Gay " and while there is some pure gay content, it is a very small percentage of the total content. One of my biggest regrets in this game is how many Bi and gay guys I disappointed upon releasing on F95zone with the original tag being more of a warning. I have plans to add such content in the next big release. However, things get re-prioritized all the time like the female fiancé corruption route coming out of nowhere due to Patreon requests.

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
I honestly don't know. Does that happen from opening the .bat file? If anyone else could help it would be very appreciated!
Yes, when I open *bat file.

I have recalled that I've seen similar behaviour in windows-native prompts, such as name/password or face recognition. I sometimes proper interface doesn't load, and I get small scrollable window/no images.

I guess it's more tied to my windows 10 configuration, rather than to the game.

I also think it didn't happen when the game version had a pre-installed Brave browser...

P.S. When I F12 and click elements to analyse them, it looks like my browsers don't pick up the eos.load.css styles properly from the offline version -- while they do it correctly in the online version... (Clearing browsing data doesn't help)

Last edited:

Hunt4Bugs

Jun 4, 2018
Anyone got a full guide for Mrs. Capone? Feel like I keep messing up a step or missing something.

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
Anyone got a full guide for Mrs. Capone? Feel like I keep messing up a step or missing something.
Unless Indyc happens to have the routes all broken down, I don't think anyone really does. There's a lot of endings after all, and technically a lot of content in-between that could change survival chances at the end, but otherwise are just choosing what you want to enjoy.

Is there a particular ending you're trying to get to? Might be able to help you if I have something more defined to find.

Hunt4Bugs

Jun 4, 2018
Unless Indyc happens to have the routes all broken down, I don't think anyone really does. There's a lot of endings after all, and technically a lot of content in-between that could change survival chances at the end, but otherwise are just choosing what you want to enjoy.

Is there a particular ending you're trying to get to? Might be able to help you if I have something more defined to find.
Think I'm missing Mommy and 0-60 on the Hint board. I could just be dumb and am missing points or getting distracted. Thanks for any help.

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
Think I'm missing Mommy and 0-60 on the Hint board. I could just be dumb and am missing points or getting distracted. Thanks for any help.
I'll try to get some better instructions soon, need to run through them again. But if you've done the affair ending, then Mommy is the same thing, just rng. If you don't get it the first time, save yourself some effort and use the watch to roll it back and see if it rolls different.

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
So, this isn't exact decisions since there's a lot of leeway here. The important notes are listed below:

Reactions: indyc and Hunt4Bugs

tommyboyx595

Aug 18, 2020
How would i go about clearing accumulated data? or where does the game store the data of what you've viewed and how many endings you've gotten?

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
How would i go about clearing accumulated data? or where does the game store the data of what you've viewed and how many endings you've gotten?
The online version saves it on the Milovana servers but I honestly don't know where it goes or how it works for offline. If you want to "clear it out" of sorts, you can change the port value to another 4 digit number in the config.ini. Whatever "save" space is being taken up would only be about 1024 characters long - a blessing for efficiency and a curse for trying to do as much as I want with the save feature.

miyuki25

Apr 24, 2019
The online version saves it on the Milovana servers but I honestly don't know where it goes or how it works for offline. If you want to "clear it out" of sorts, you can change the port value to another 4 digit number in the config.ini. Whatever "save" space is being taken up would only be about 1024 characters long - a blessing for efficiency and a curse for trying to do as much as I want with the save feature.
The save form and location will correspond to your browser of choice's local storage. Firefox on a Windows machine, for example, will save the data in %APPDATA%\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\<Internal Profile ID>\storage\default\http+++127.0.0.1+6969\ls as a roughly 6 KB file named data.sqlite.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DaVe_X and indyc

DualElites

Mar 15, 2018
Oh gosh. I knew the model choices wouldn't land for everyone but I didn't expect the large roster to be all so bad! I envy the type of people you see day to day.

I honestly don't know what it would do if you deleted every picture but I imagine it would work after a few tries/resets. If it doesn't work let me know in a week and I might be able to make a separate downloadable for you that might work without them. I'm honestly surprised you were still sticking with the concept so I want to help if needed.
Actually love the models! I mean wouldn't mind if there were some more added, but they are a great choice still

tommyboyx595

Aug 18, 2020
There's a scene, on Valentine's Day I think, where I stead of find Kylie playing video games, she pulls you aside and talks to you. By using all the submissive answers you express a desire to worship her, and she says it's been a long time since owning someone that way (might be different wording). Is there some sort of follow up to that, or a path of being submissive to Kylie that I'm missing?

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes