indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
I thought, that you make new game, with spider gwen... so this is fututre update for keystroke?
Yep, Spider-Gwen (and the rest of the cosplay convention zone) is part of the coming release of Keystroke 2.0.

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
I'll need someone to help make a mega link - it would be much appreciated! (The last one uploaded didn't have the patch fix)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TrialsOfTheSuccubi-3.50
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: indyc

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Content block for online version and game won't load if you download it.
That sounds pretty serious, can you give any details? It works for me on my end. Make sure you use the Trials of the Succubi 3.5.bat file to start it.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
gofile download is being blocked by my antivirus with msg online threats blocked

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
gofile download is being blocked by my antivirus with msg online threats blocked
Sorry everyone. There was a history of people flagging past versions for viruses but I thought we were beyond that. I don't know what to do on this end other than suggest some of the other mirrors. I'm still waiting for someone to help on the mega side as well.

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
I'm facing a slight issue: high corruption high promiscuity Caprice is going to the netorare ending even tho I responded to all of her texts

Tribe

Game Developer
May 5, 2021
I love this game...
This game was and still is a huge inspiration for me.
One of my favorite aspects of this game as a developer is that it can scale indefinitely, and I will follow and support it as long as it does so.

• Red Heart
Reactions: indyc

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
I'm facing a slight issue: high corruption high promiscuity Caprice is going to the netorare ending even tho I responded to all of her texts
While it is possible that I need to adjust the trigger values for that scene I "think" it is working as intended right now. Promiscuity and the fact that you triggered her deeper relationship with her boss are the main factors if that scene shows up or not. Text responses help that scene not show up but you can text her dismissive things or have certain responses in person to her that also add to that value.

Hopefully the NTR was still optional for you when it started even if it isn't through the cleanest methods.

I love this game...
This game was and still is a huge inspiration for me.
One of my favorite aspects of this game as a developer is that it can scale indefinitely, and I will follow and support it as long as it does so.
Wow, thank you so much! Honestly the fact that it can scale indefinitely is a bit of a downside because I'm fighting Milovana's server limitations haha. I didn't start with that plan in mind, it just kind of happened and I wanted to see how far I could push it in the engine after I thought I had something pretty unique.

I can't do it until next week but I'm excited to try your game - I've always thought CH had plenty of untapped interactive potential.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tribe

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
This game is great.
My only two complaints are that I wish there was a "rewind to last choice" option when you get a game over since the save system is awful and that I wish there was a blanket "NTR Off" option since occasionally out of nowhere a girl will be like: "imagine me getting banged by some other guy while you watch, lol" which is the biggest boner-kill known to man, at least for me.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
I downloaded the ''opening'' file twice because the first time i couldnt open it with winrar so i tought some fault was made on y side while downloading

second time the the same thing , cant open with winrar or with winzip

though i can play the game when using online and phone but its not verry fun to go to f95 page and look for the game
(which itself is great)

Darkbreed

Dec 17, 2020
hey listen, in future maybe add female protag with male npc as well? i would really like it then. (even now its cool).

and in the sex scenes TPP in female protag.

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
This game is great.
My only two complaints are that I wish there was a "rewind to last choice" option when you get a game over since the save system is awful and that I wish there was a blanket "NTR Off" option since occasionally out of nowhere a girl will be like: "imagine me getting banged by some other guy while you watch, lol" which is the biggest boner-kill known to man, at least for me.
I'm pleased you like it so much! Though it isn't as simple as rewind to the last choice, a game over does give you the option to rewind there and further. (Look at wrist) Changing just the last choice would rarely be enough to change the ending.

After 3 years of existence, you are the second person ever that has asked for an NTR toggle but i got them both this week. Doing that would be VERY difficult and I don't think I have space for that many more if statements. I will try to map out exactly what needs to be done or if I can even find all of those sections. (I don't even know where the dialog is that you mentioned for example)

I downloaded the ''opening'' file twice because the first time i couldnt open it with winrar so i tought some fault was made on y side while downloading

second time the the same thing , cant open with winrar or with winzip

though i can play the game when using online and phone but its not verry fun to go to f95 page and look for the game
(which itself is great)
Which mirror are you using? Perhaps I can reupload it. Also what does the error say?

You can bookmark the online version but maybe that isn't incognito enough for you.

I'm glad you like it enough to keep attempting!

Reactions: lnppo and djustmie

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
sorry i just played this back then and i didn't understand the game you just go in your house and just demons keep coming in every room you get in did it get better ?

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes