indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Just wanted to say i joined f95zone specifically for this game! I kept going back to it on milovana, so much so that i went to /r/milovana, saw you there, saw a comment that had directions to play it on mac os, and ultimately found you here just so i could play 3.10. Hope this keeps you motivated to continue making content!
Why thank you so much and also for your incredibly generous review! For playing on mac - unless you just need to play it offline I suggest using the online link because it has at least 2 less bugs. I have added new content every week on Patreon so yeah, still motivated!

If I could give this 10 stars i would. I'm hoping for a "cheat" system at some point, to set your soul or lust to something of the user's choice -- maybe only if you've completed X% of content? Because it can be super difficult to get far enough to an ending you want -- make the right choices early on, but then you've run out of soul or have pissed off a succubus before you get to the ending. Anyways, just my two cents.
If your completion % gets to a certain point (half of what was needed in 3.0) you get invincible mode unlocked which hopefully is most of what you are looking for on that end.

EDIT:
i'm debugging the javascript in chrome to try to figure out how i can mess with the variables to go new pathways. any chance you'd be willing to share with me either 1) how you encode the variables to the teaseStorage/saveCode, or 2) what vars you store the lust and soul in?
1.) No unfortunately, the save system is WAY beyond my understanding and was setup by fapnip.
2.) Soul is the variable soul and lust is the variable lust. Considering the lengths you are going to alter things I was going to PM you a workaround to do what you are trying to do easier. However, when I sat down to write it out, it wouldn't be easier at all and break your save states.

ScrotesMcGotes1

Sep 28, 2023
thanks for the details! Actually didn’t even realize that there was an online link until you pointed it out.

But alright, if i figure out a simple way to fudge the variables in realtime I’ll report back here! Thanks again!

Tempor

May 12, 2018
im having an issue where if load up a save in the middle of a playthrough after closing the browser it clears all the endings i got in the previous playthroughs before closing the browser
it effectively prevents any progression
for instance i played until i unlocked invincible start, saved midway through the playthrough and after loading that save and getting an ending it says i have 1 ending unlocked and i cant access the invincible start again

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
im having an issue where if load up a save in the middle of a playthrough after closing the browser it clears all the endings i got in the previous playthroughs before closing the browser
it effectively prevents any progression
for instance i played until i unlocked invincible start, saved midway through the playthrough and after loading that save and getting an ending it says i have 1 ending unlocked and i cant access the invincible start again
Oh that's awful, I'm not sure I can help but I'll try. (The save stuff is beyond my code experience)

Are you playing the online link or the downloaded version? If you are playing the online link, the symptoms you describe can be solved by getting a Milovana account by PMing me or going to

If it is happening on the downloaded version... it would be really severe and I would need others to help try to figure that out.

Tempor

May 12, 2018
Oh that's awful, I'm not sure I can help but I'll try. (The save stuff is beyond my code experience)

Are you playing the online link or the downloaded version? If you are playing the online link, the symptoms you describe can be solved by getting a Milovana account by PMing me or going to

If it is happening on the downloaded version... it would be really severe and I would need others to help try to figure that out.
its on the downloaded version cause like i said before on another post im really enjoying your game and i rather play offline versions of the games i enjoy
ill try to check if the save code, from my offline play, carries over normally to online

EDIT: just triggered the quickest ending i could and the issue persists as you can see from the image

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
ill try to check if the save code, from my offline play, carries over normally to online

EDIT: just triggered the quickest ending i could and the issue persists as you can see from the image
Yeah, I knew the saves would not crossover between versions, sorry if I gave that impression. What I was suggesting is that the issue might not continue to wipe out your save if you use that other version but otherwise I am clueless as to what is happening or how to fix it.

is there any update coming?
Of course! I add content to it every week.

However, with the way the offline versions work, the fact saves don't carry over, and the fact I refuse to have any paths still "under construction" when I release it means that it takes me a long time in between new offline releases.

There are plenty of updates on the Patreon version right now and I was hoping to get those up on F95zone within a month. However, several things have delayed this process and I can't give an accurate estimation until things die down a bit in a week or 2.

Reactions: Mfrw and Nukemouse

Mfrw

Jan 16, 2020
There are plenty of updates on the Patreon version right now and I was hoping to get those up on F95zone within a month. However, several things have delayed this process and I can't give an accurate estimation until things die down a bit in a week or 2.
[/QUOTE]
update soon or longer ?

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
update soon or longer ?
[/QUOTE]

Things have definitely not settteled in life but I am still constantly working towards getting another f95zone version out. Any integration of new content into a fully playable version in TOTS takes a really long time and is really buggy because of the Milovana space limits that were exceeded long ago. Keystroke doesn't have this problem (yet) and has been getting more of my time. Things are expected to be more settled down around November the 9th but I am still hoping to have something out to you all before then. Believe me, I think new versions of each are overdue and I am excited to get them out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Syha and Zavijava_

Tempor

May 12, 2018
indyc
have you managed to solve the saving issue? i havent touched the game ever since because its not worth it to replay from the beggining every single time but i really want to give it another go

Mfrw

Jan 16, 2020
Keystroke doesn't have this problem (yet) and has been getting more of my time.
[/QUOTE]
so is that one updated or not ?

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
indyc
have you managed to solve the saving issue? i havent touched the game ever since because its not worth it to replay from the beggining every single time but i really want to give it another go
No, your problem hasn't been fixed. I don't know how to recreate it due to no one else reporting that and I wouldn't know how to fix it without some serious coding help. I am hoping that this issue does not persist for you in the next version. The saves would not carry over to the next version anyways so if you were worried about saves being wiped, waiting is a good call. I'm sorry, I wish I could help and I asked a few people but I have nothing for you yet.

Keystroke doesn't have this problem (yet) and has been getting more of my time.

so is that one updated or not ?
Keystroke has a lot more updates relative to TOTS but that new official 2.0 offline version isn't out yet either. I would expect it to drop right before TOTS but who knows?

Reactions: Tempor

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
How do I get to the NTR stuff with the fiance in that game?

I tried to deny all the lust stuff, but I still get game over at some point.

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
How do I get to the NTR stuff with the fiance in that game?

I tried to deny all the lust stuff, but I still get game over at some point.
While the upcoming NTR content is far more than what exists in 3.1, the main way to get what is there is to basically ignore your fiancé as much as you can. Yes, if you reject the succubi when they have a ! by that option (usually by leaving too early or rudely) they will give you an early game over so in general you find a balance if you have enough soul to risk. This is easier to avoid on easy mode because they start with higher affection.

Reactions: Freedom9555

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
update soon ?
I wish I could give an accurate estimation but each time that I have tried to guess, it has been way off. I know what I want to finish before publishing it here and work on it every day. However, EOS size restraints cause editing previously made scenes (which is necessary when they interact with the new stuff) take forever and is really buggy.

Add to that the fact that my life hasn't settled down yet (and may never at this rate haha) the pace ends up being slower than I expect. I hope I can get 3.5 out to you all in the next 2 weeks or so but who knows how accurate that will be...

The new content for it is done for the most part - I just need to continue integrating it and crushing bugs it creates.

My current adult game dev pipeline:
-Getting TOTS 3.5 on F95zone
-Finishing remaining scenes for Keystroke 2.0
-Getting Keystroke 2.0 on F95zone
-Getting TOTS 3.1 on Milovana through lots of tricks
-Working on "untitled angel autoshooter" (this has slowed down more than anything else for the moment)

Reactions: Chronwalk and Mfrw

Timekss

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2021
indyc, what about funday friday on your patreon, what gameplay, and release date?

Mfrw

Jan 16, 2020
I wish I could give an accurate estimation but each time that I have tried to guess, it has been way off. I know what I want to finish before publishing it here and work on it every day. However, EOS size restraints cause editing previously made scenes (which is necessary when they interact with the new stuff) take forever and is really buggy.

Add to that the fact that my life hasn't settled down yet (and may never at this rate haha) the pace ends up being slower than I expect. I hope I can get 3.5 out to you all in the next 2 weeks or so but who knows how accurate that will be...

The new content for it is done for the most part - I just need to continue integrating it and crushing bugs it creates.

My current adult game dev pipeline:
-Getting TOTS 3.5 on F95zone
-Finishing remaining scenes for Keystroke 2.0
-Getting Keystroke 2.0 on F95zone
-Getting TOTS 3.1 on Milovana through lots of tricks
-Working on "untitled angel autoshooter" (this has slowed down more than anything else for the moment)
waiting patiently for you take your time

Reactions: indyc

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
indyc, what about funday friday on your patreon, what gameplay, and release date?
I'm not sure I understand the question. My Funday Fridays on my Patreon are part of my weekly content release schedule where my supports receive new content every Friday. This is a preview of the latest one that had multiple new Anissa and Caprice scenes and endings:
fancy.jpg

However, big offline versions need to be more tested than that and can't have saves roll over from one another. For that and additional reasons (managing bugs, having lots of versions floating in the world, the time it takes me to make them offline, my inability to patch them once they are out, and many more), F95zone versions have to be at least a few months in between each one. You are all due for the next one though and I'm looking forward to sharing it all!

(Good luck with your project as well!)

Timekss

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2021
I'm not sure I understand the question. My Funday Fridays on my Patreon are part of my weekly content release schedule where my supports receive new content every Friday. This is a preview of the latest one that had multiple new Anissa and Caprice scenes and endings:
View attachment 3073493

However, big offline versions need to be more tested than that and can't have saves roll over from one another. For that and additional reasons (managing bugs, having lots of versions floating in the world, the time it takes me to make them offline, my inability to patch them once they are out, and many more), F95zone versions have to be at least a few months in between each one. You are all due for the next one though and I'm looking forward to sharing it all!

(Good luck with your project as well!)
I thought, that you make new game, with spider gwen... so this is fututre update for keystroke?

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes