indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
There's a scene, on Valentine's Day I think, where I stead of find Kylie playing video games, she pulls you aside and talks to you. By using all the submissive answers you express a desire to worship her, and she says it's been a long time since owning someone that way (might be different wording). Is there some sort of follow up to that, or a path of being submissive to Kylie that I'm missing?
I'm glad someone finally found that. Unfortunately I haven't made the rest of the scenes for those paths yet.

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
There's a scene, on Valentine's Day I think, where I stead of find Kylie playing video games, she pulls you aside and talks to you. By using all the submissive answers you express a desire to worship her, and she says it's been a long time since owning someone that way (might be different wording). Is there some sort of follow up to that, or a path of being submissive to Kylie that I'm missing?
Not sure if there will be a dedicated follow-up to that scene, but there is actually a way for Kylie to own you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
I'm glad someone finally found that. Unfortunately I haven't made the rest of the scenes for those paths yet.
Kinda surprised that hasn't been found, or at least mentioned, before now. Saw it a few times chasing down different sub scenes. Now I'm kind of interested where that might lead to.

Reactions: tommyboyx595

tommyboyx595

Aug 18, 2020
Not sure if there will be a dedicated follow-up to that scene, but there is actually a way for Kylie to own you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The contract isn't about her owning you, it's about both of you being attached so she doesn't finish sucking your soul and you can be together, but none of the choices result in her being dominant.

Nukemouse

Apr 5, 2023
The closest to that i know of is to get her hypnosis ending. Her "beta" ending has her making all your choices for you too.

Reactions: tommyboyx595

MK9

Jul 10, 2017
Why doe it say that on invincible mode there is the least amount of content? i thought that the idea behind invincible mode is that you get to explore as much as you want?

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Why doe it say that on invincible mode there is the least amount of content? i thought that the idea behind invincible mode is that you get to explore as much as you want?
You can explore as much as you want but it will lock you out of about 4 "easy mode" checks and a few endings that require you to lose all of your soul. This is not a large % of the content. Technically you can "see more" in a single run than in any other mode but you can't see all the possibilities.

The disclaimer was a relic from me wanting players to experience the struggle on normal mode first before jumping into the other modes. After all - what is a succubus that you don't fear? I was probably misguided and can always change that if it rubs people the wrong way.

MK9

Jul 10, 2017
You can explore as much as you want but it will lock you out of about 4 "easy mode" checks and a few endings that require you to lose all of your soul. This is not a large % of the content. Technically you can "see more" in a single run than in any other mode but you can't see all the possibilities.

The disclaimer was a relic from me wanting players to experience the struggle on normal mode first before jumping into the other modes. After all - what is a succubus that you don't fear? I was probably misguided and can always change that if it rubs people the wrong way.
I love this game. Finished it like 20 times plus on normal. Even got an ending where i had sex with everyone and still managed to pull of the marriage. I am looking forward to future updates. If you add any more hypnosis as an optional path would love it, like the visions that you get from one of the succubus but with actual spirals and things like you did in keystroke. Great work by the way!

• Red Heart
Reactions: indyc

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
I love this game. Finished it like 20 times plus on normal. Even got an ending where i had sex with everyone and still managed to pull of the marriage. I am looking forward to future updates. If you add any more hypnosis as an optional path would love it, like the visions that you get from one of the succubus but with actual spirals and things like you did in keystroke. Great work by the way!
Yep, through enough experience I know a good ending "fun run" is very possible but that doesn't do much to help those who claim the game is impossible.

Future updates will definitely come, however. For actual spiral gif-like visuals those take up a ton of space because EOS does not support gifs. Size is a huge concern for TOTS but not nearly as much of a problem with the system I set up for Keystroke which is why Keystroke has more of it. Even without cool visuals, I see how hypno is kind of underserved so I can see what I can do on that end! I'm glad you love it so much!

Reactions: MK9

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
I think the biggest thing for a "fun run" is experience with the game. You have to learn which scenes you can get that don't spike your addictions too quickly (or even ones that you can use to essentially skip any gains at all if you're looking for a more pure virgin run), and from there you can get scenes that let you spend time with at least all of the core 4 without destroying your chances to clear the endgame. With so many choices, it can be pretty easy to doom a run without knowing it, but you can still get certain addictions high without ruining your chances as long as you go for certain other scenes to outright avoid getting burned until the end. Certain addictions do make the endgame rough though, but sometimes you want to lose anyway to enjoy that content too.

Nukemouse

Apr 5, 2023
The RNG of the new Lana ending is frustrating. I can only do so many runs before i lose interest getting the standard ending like ten times.

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
The RNG of the new Lana ending is frustrating. I can only do so many runs before i lose interest getting the standard ending like ten times.
That's good to know. Is the new Lana ending happening too often? This is a good change to use the time rollback/watch once you get the ending, it should reroll each time.

Nukemouse

Apr 5, 2023
That's good to know. Is the new Lana ending happening too often? This is a good change to use the time rollback/watch once you get the ending, it should reroll each time.
No, I've never seen the new ending. I tried about 10 times, didn't get it. That's just bad luck, but it's a pain. Lana's ending unlike most endings is quite long, so you have to click through a lot of stuff before you get to the watch each time.

MK9

Jul 10, 2017
Yep, through enough experience I know a good ending "fun run" is very possible but that doesn't do much to help those who claim the game is impossible.

Future updates will definitely come, however. For actual spiral gif-like visuals those take up a ton of space because EOS does not support gifs. Size is a huge concern for TOTS but not nearly as much of a problem with the system I set up for Keystroke which is why Keystroke has more of it. Even without cool visuals, I see how hypno is kind of underserved so I can see what I can do on that end! I'm glad you love it so much!

My first comment was on your games I think they deserve all the credit.

• Love

Richius

Jun 15, 2021
For more of that cuck scene I had several people trying to find the name of that actor and if he shared anymore scenes with Lana because that was one of the highest requested things. They all came up empty due to him being uncredited to the best of my knowledge, maybe a lucky guy who wandered on a set.
So, I saw this older post that got me thinking, because I also do like the cuck scene very much. Why not search for another actor with whom she's done more scenes together. Replace the pics from the original scene and add some new scenes with the new actor.

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
So, I saw this older post that got me thinking, because I also do like the cuck scene very much. Why not search for another actor with whom she's done more scenes together. Replace the pics from the original scene and add some new scenes with the new actor.
It's an interesting thought but at that point I might just make it it's own scene with a lot of follow-up scenes. It wouldn't be worth it to me to replace such a large and extensive scene for that tradeoff.

Richius

Jun 15, 2021
It's an interesting thought but at that point I might just make it it's own scene with a lot of follow-up scenes. It wouldn't be worth it to me to replace such a large and extensive scene for that tradeoff.
I can understand that. I would welcome a bit more cuckolding though. Well, more is not the best word, maybe more real. Like the scenes that are in the game now are only a memory or an ending. Would be interesting if it had some more implications during the game.
That being said, I like the direction your going with Sly. Can't wait for the next update.

Something totally different. The other day I was playing male fiance route and I got the option to go see her work out and got the Caprice scene. Didn't think about making a save, but I guess it's a pretty straightforward bug.

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
I can understand that. I would welcome a bit more cuckolding though. Well, more is not the best word, maybe more real. Like the scenes that are in the game now are only a memory or an ending. Would be interesting if it had some more implications during the game.
That being said, I like the direction your going with Sly. Can't wait for the next update.

Something totally different. The other day I was playing male fiance route and I got the option to go see her work out and got the Caprice scene. Didn't think about making a save, but I guess it's a pretty straightforward bug.
More "cuck" on the way! There are more Markus and Sly scenes already made with more to come. I have another planned cuck character but I don't know if that will ever happen. Sadly, the bigger implication a scene or decision has, the harder it is to put things after it without making it seem like a barren branch. I tried to shoot high with decisions that matter and tons of paths but each big split I make increases my workload exponentially which is why you see so many of those big shifts happen near endings. Milovana's size errors also don't help because I have to edit it in 3 pieces and put them all together and hope for the best. (I cannot edit the entire thing)

As far as Caprice being part of the male fiancé workout that is fixed for the next version. Only one other person reported that so far. Thanks!

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes