• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Is the alpha/beta choice at the start of the game a playthrough defining choice or just a minor stat push in either direction?

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Is there any way to skip dialogue? or just have the game click everything for me??

Edit: Jesus fuck, just let me get into my fucking house

Edit2: Seriously, fuck this game, dont add options if they are just going to lead to a game over, just make the game play the way you want it to be played instead of giving a fake illusion of choice

Last edited:

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
How do I see the fiancé content instead of all the shitty semen demons?

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
I dont even think there's fiance content, fucking demons keeps appearing one after another untill i got a game over
Same and saddening because that was only thing that made me want to play the game was the fiancé content that was promised by the overview.

unholy baker

Apr 25, 2018
Does this game load everything very slowly or is it just me?
It's you and others with slow-ish internet. As others have said, it downloads images as they need to be loaded, hence it can be slow.

edit: Actually, I just saw the original post was updated, so maybe the new version has all images?

subwien

Jan 16, 2022
It's you and others with slow-ish internet. As others have said, it downloads images as they need to be loaded, hence it can be slow.

edit: Actually, I just saw the original post was updated, so maybe the new version has all images?
Good Question. Only thing i can see so far is "Loading script" and my Internet is normaly not that slow-ish.

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Welcome back!

Ok, now that I have a true offline version and we are back online time to answer all the stuff I wasn't able to before it was taken down:

Is the alpha/beta choice at the start of the game a playthrough defining choice or just a minor stat push in either direction?
A minor stat push in either direction to introduce the concept.

Is there any way to skip dialogue? or just have the game click everything for me??

Edit: Jesus fuck, just let me get into my fucking house

Edit2: Seriously, fuck this game, dont add options if they are just going to lead to a game over, just make the game play the way you want it to be played instead of giving a fake illusion of choice
Well, I certainly did not mean to frustrate anyone to this level. My advice to you is to avoid any other Milovana tease then because they are a thousand times worse on that end. - Part of me was pandering to that crowd but they seem to be more open to faster paced teases now.

I am, however, concerned about what you mean about the options that lead to game over - none of them should have a fake illusion of choice. The game itself is a somewhat difficult survival game and if you reject a single succubi too many times it will lead to an early game over.

While I'm not exactly pleased with much of the intro before the house (namely the missing key), it is meant to introduce the player to all the concepts. The good news is after a certain % clear these parts become entirely skippable. (There are also tons of branches before you get in the house so surely one of them has variety to your liking)

How do I see the fiancé content instead of all the shitty semen demons?
I dont even think there's fiance content, fucking demons keeps appearing one after another untill i got a game over
Same and saddening because that was only thing that made me want to play the game was the fiancé content that was promised by the overview.
You are all in luck. I would say the female fiancé has tons of content if that is what you are here for - you just have to survive the rest of the gauntlet first. The female fiancé path has 12 endings of her and the male fiancé has 8 about him (the only gay ones you have to go out of your way to ask for).

Does this game load everything very slowly or is it just me?
You asked the question a few minutes before Milovana crashed so it was probably everyone at that point. The good news is that now that I have a true offline version that shouldn't be the case anymore!

Thank you everyone! I am here to answer any more questions!

Last edited:

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Good Question. Only thing i can see so far is "Loading script" and my Internet is normaly not that slow-ish.
Make sure you are opening "Trials of the Succubi.bat". The others are simply gifs, not actually loading anything to my knowledge. Let me know how it goes!

Reactions: DomGod and subwien

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Ok that worked. Probably tell this to everybody on the first Post for Everybody to see later on ;) Thanks!
I want to, but don't own the thread yet. Submitted the ticket to. Glad you're in!

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes