_Impregnator

May 11, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would love to add more but was limited with photoshoots I could find.
That's less of an issue nowadays with AI editing.
I'm still learning but the possibilities are endless. You could even train the AI to recreate their face and make any scene you want.
As a big pregnancy fan it is a pet peeve of mine that most "pregnant" content is just an ending cg.
A true brother in arms. I've not yet managed it but I'm working on a way to more reliably control how pregnant they look for "pregnancy progression" which is sorely lacking in most games, even if it might all be in the end scene.

If you have any ideas or pictures you want impregnated lmk and I'll give it a shot

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
I tried to open the game with another browser cause the bundled one is meh ... And have many issues i could solve with my own browser and noticed it simply wouldn't load cause of many errors.

But it looks like some issues that are skipped by brave where it shouldn't ... And potentially why i got a few issues while playing like being stuck at some place.

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
If you have any ideas or pictures you want impregnated lmk and I'll give it a shot
Thanks! I would love to take you up on that because I would like each one to have that possibility but I need to hold off until I know I can actually add more content. If Milovana doesn't return then it would just be a waste of your time.

I tried to open the game with another browser cause the bundled one is meh ... And have many issues i could solve with my own browser and noticed it simply wouldn't load cause of many errors.

But it looks like some issues that are skipped by brave where it shouldn't ... And potentially why i got a few issues while playing like being stuck at some place.
If you try to download the preview version I added yesterday in the OP, it takes a different approach to the browser that the original had. I only know that trying to use a different browser will be quite hard otherwise the person would have built that in already. Beyond that I don't think I would be able to be of technical assistance instead of asking some coder acquaintances for advice. Sorry I'm not of more help...

Reactions: _Impregnator

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
Oh nice, thank you.

Do someone knows where are the var stored? To access them through the console?

Siervos

Oct 5, 2017
Might not be possible right now, with Milovana being down, but an idea might be Gabby getting caught/corrupted and you getting cucked by an incubus the succubus called? Idk, just throwing out an idea. lol

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
How to speed up image transitions in your game (v3.0.2):

1. Install or open Notepad++ and open eosscript.json with it.

2. Do CTRL+H to bring up a Find & Replace menu.

View attachment 2611334

3. Type this in (or whatever duration you prefer) and click REPLACE ALL.

4. Repeat for durations 3 to 9.

I recommend not touching the 2s duration. I also recommend changing 3 to 9 down to 2s instead of 1s after testing it more thoroughly.

Will this break the game? I don't know I haven't played through it all. But so far, it is working. You can always revert back if it breaks the game at a later point.

edit: i'll include my premodified one. i cant guarantee its perfect but it does reduce anything between 3 & 9 seconds down to 2s.
I followed your lead and did some shell/jq/perl magic on all durations: s/"\d+s"/"0.3s"/
It did not break anything for me. So far. But the most annoying delays are encoded in a cryptic syntax which I did not dared to touch.

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Oh nice, thank you.

Do someone knows where are the var stored? To access them through the console?
I wish I knew, would probably help me more than everyone else haha.
Might not be possible right now, with Milovana being down, but an idea might be Gabby getting caught/corrupted and you getting cucked by an incubus the succubus called? Idk, just throwing out an idea. lol
Someone suggested something similar lately that I wanted to pursue. Hopefully I get the Milovana editor back so I can start executing on all these great ideas.
I followed your lead and did some shell/jq/perl magic on all durations: s/"\d+s"/"0.3s"/
It did not break anything for me. So far. But the most annoying delays are encoded in a cryptic syntax which I did not dared to touch.
Did you see my announcement and new download in the OP? That would be a "safer" way to skip timers (even though it would require clicks). If yours eventually does something really strange I would try that out as well.

Siervos

Oct 5, 2017

Someone suggested something similar lately that I wanted to pursue. Hopefully I get the Milovana editor back so I can start executing on all these great ideas.

Did you see my announcement and new download in the OP? That would be a "safer" way to skip timers (even though it would require clicks). If yours eventually does something really strange I would try that out as well.
Thought it would work, especially since most of it is in first person/face always covered, so the actor for the incubus could be anyone. :)

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018

Ok i'm making some progress i think ...

document.body.childNodes[3].contentDocument.scripts let's you access an array of the loaded scripts in the game. childNodes[3] is to access the iframe the game is loaded in, might change with updates.

Now the issue i have no script have a name so it's not easy to navigate and try to find the variables inside, the code is quite a mess.

Last edited:

madarapotato

Nov 6, 2017
getting this error when i open .bat file
"

Your file couldn’t be accessed
It may have been moved, edited, or deleted.
ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
"

alri

Mar 8, 2019
For all the linux bros out there, I edited the shell file and python script so that it should run on any linux install with python 3 installed (which is the standard these days, dunno what the hell Apple is doing staying on python 2). As long as you use the preview release, you can just drop the files into the game folder and run the shell script. I tested it on Xubuntu 22.04.

indyc You said that the preview release has skippable timers, but whenever the game isn't waiting on user input but instead changes images on it's own (kinda like the auto-forward mode in renpy), I'm not able to skip anything and have to wait on the game's internal timer (seems to be usually around 2 seconds). Is that some sort of bug or something that can't easily be changed without access to Milovana? I ask because those timers are by far the most egregious time sinks that make a run take a like an order of magnitude more time than it should, usually for contend I've already seen.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
That's the version I used for patching.
There are still some terrible long delays which cannot be skipped.
And all this clicking made me a couple of times click on a button before I even noticed it.

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Game keeps telling me loading scripts and doesn't start?
It sounds like you are opening a different file instead of the .bat. If it is doing this from trying to open the bat file let me know.
getting this error when i open .bat file
"

Your file couldn’t be accessed
It may have been moved, edited, or deleted.
ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
"
Gosh, not sure what would cause that. When did you download it and was it the preview mode version? Any details could help me understand.

indyc You said that the preview release has skippable timers, but whenever the game isn't waiting on user input but instead changes images on it's own (kinda like the auto-forward mode in renpy), I'm not able to skip anything and have to wait on the game's internal timer (seems to be usually around 2 seconds). Is that some sort of bug or something that can't easily be changed without access to Milovana? I ask because those timers are by far the most egregious time sinks that make a run take a like an order of magnitude more time than it should, usually for contend I've already seen.
That's the version I used for patching.
There are still some terrible long delays which cannot be skipped.
And all this clicking made me a couple of times click on a button before I even noticed it.
Though there could be a problem still I wanted to make sure everyone knew how preview mode was supposed to work. It should give the ability to skip any text timer by simply clicking anywhere and to skip any lone timer by clicking inside the spinning timer circle.

If this is already understood and there is still some other unskippable timer I would like to know about it. I've spent years using the preview mode and the only thing that comes to mind are notification timers (the ones that look like a loading bar on the right) but I don't think any of those would be stopping play.

But your guess is correct, truly reducing the timers as I have planned will be VERY hard to do without Milovana's return.

alri

Mar 8, 2019
Though there could be a problem still I wanted to make sure everyone knew how preview mode was supposed to work. It should give the ability to skip any text timer by simply clicking anywhere and to skip any lone timer by clicking inside the spinning timer circle.

If this is already understood and there is still some other unskippable timer I would like to know about it. I've spent years using the preview mode and the only thing that comes to mind are notification timers (the ones that look like a loading bar on the right) but I don't think any of those would be stopping play.

But your guess is correct, truly reducing the timers as I have planned will be VERY hard to do without Milovana's return.
Yeah, I don't think that seems to be working on my side. For example, starting a new run and skipping to the point where Lana shows up on TV and let's you choose which Christmas outfit she should wear (and later on which Angel you want to get in contact with) has text appearing with that ~1-2 second delay while the gif of her talking is shown. Or that Nikki scene later on where she poses in front of the Christmas tree and keeps hiding her boobs. Clicking anywhere doesn't allow me to speed things up.

I don't expect this to be the reason, but I'm using Xubuntu 22.04 and Firefox. Also tested it with Chromium, but doesn't seem to make a difference (obviously couldn't skip to the same point in Chromium). I might try my Windows machine tomorrow or the day after to see if things are different there.

MindsOfficial

Dec 2, 2019
I really like this game. In my eyes a really replayable game and also a lot of content. Only frustrating parts are the long loader times for some pictures and the fact that there isn't any walkthrough to smash all those endings. Keeps the fun a bit in it but becomes after a so many playthrough boring to get the same ending again.

If i have to rate it from 1 to 100, it's definitely a 92.

alri

Mar 8, 2019
Yeah, I don't think that seems to be working on my side.

[...]

I don't expect this to be the reason, but I'm using Xubuntu 22.04 and Firefox. Also tested it with Chromium, but doesn't seem to make a difference (obviously couldn't skip to the same point in Chromium). I might try my Windows machine tomorrow or the day after to see if things are different there.
After testing it on my Windows machine, I figured out the problem. On Windows everything worked as expected, which led me to checking out the .bat file to figure out why. Turns out, the .bat file uses a slightly different link than the macOS shell script, which I had used as the basis for my Linux shell script. After changing the link, everything works as expected under Linux, too. I've attached the necessary files to this post again. If you're on Linux, just drop them in the game folder and run the shell script to play the game.

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
I really like this game. In my eyes a really replayable game and also a lot of content. Only frustrating parts are the long loader times for some pictures and the fact that there isn't any walkthrough to smash all those endings. Keeps the fun a bit in it but becomes after a so many playthrough boring to get the same ending again.
Yeah agree being forced to see again and again the same scenes to be able to unlock this little part you missed and sometime is simple a short variation could be really boring.
Also the lack of gallery to be able to see all the scene you already unlocked would be really nice, but well ...

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes