• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

genmaximo

Jun 20, 2017
Good game. Just don't see how it will develop any further.
Once Jenny becomes the couple's sex partner where else can this go?
There is no actual conflict to resolve in the plotline.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That said, I really doubt that's the direction of the game, it would be a weird turn from all the sweetness and loving.
I have only recently started playing this game (from 0.7) and haven't followed the thread, so I don't know if the Dev has said something about how many updates are planned, but I don't think there are going to be that many more.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
This story is progressing nicely!
View attachment 279303

Reminds me of a Movie...Cant seem to Recall Now.:unsure::unsure:

arms99

May 11, 2018
I was checking out Neverlucky’s patron page today and I noticed under roadmap it said “The game is currently planned to have 9 parts structured into 3 acts.”

Does that mean that next update is supposed to be the last one?

echilog

Oct 28, 2017
I was checking out Neverlucky’s patron page today and I noticed under roadmap it said “The game is currently planned to have 9 parts structured into 3 acts.”

Does that mean that next update is supposed to be the last one?
well, storywise it would make sense to end it soonish. though I am not sure if it absolutely has to be only 1 update.

Reactions: malkass and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
well, storywise it would make sense to end it soonish. though I am not sure if it absolutely has to be only 1 update.
Yeah I would rather the dev would start a new game then make the game into a soap series where he would have to keep introduce hiccups and tensions all the time to keep story going. This game till now was a good natured romp of people who love each other coming together through a tragedy. Let's keep it that way and if Dev wants high drama to put that in a new game as far as I am concerned. :p

echilog

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah I would rather the dev would start a new game then make the game into a soap series where he would have to keep introduce hiccups and tensions all the time to keep story going. This game till now was a good natured romp of people who love each other coming together through a tragedy. Let's keep it that way and if Dev wants high drama to put that in a new game as far as I am concerned. :p
I completely agree. the author would also be among the few who have produced and finished, a overall just solid game :D

Reactions: RealAhab and DA22

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I agree adding drama that has never been hinted at would detract from this VN. Let the characters just develop their unique situation.
Of course I'm not opposed to adding another side-girl for fun. But not for the MC (he has enough) maybe for Jenny, or the wife.

Reactions: genmaximo

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
I agree adding drama that has never been hinted at would detract from this VN. Let the characters just develop their unique situation.
Of course I'm not opposed to adding another side-girl for fun. But not for the MC (he has enough) maybe for Jenny, or the wife.
I find your statement at odds with itself. Adding any side girls into the equation that are not a part of the communal relationship would eventually add the very same drama that you say would detract from this VN. This relationship only works because the MC, Sarah, and Jenny are each in love with one another.

4.30 star(s) 127 Votes