ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Well, game with a lot of HQ content, updated frequently, finished without losing it's worth - Seems like a very rare case nowadays when it comes to development of these games.

I hope that his new game will present us different scenario than just recycling the triangle one again tho. :rolleyes:

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
I hope to god there isn't any content with the daughter. With Jenny, the wife's friend's daughter, theres a bunch. And yes, she does anal.
"wife's friend's daughter" ^^
cough cough " "

Nice, good news! Thanks

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Thanks for this lovely story. I very much liked the story and the scenes.

What I liked the most was the sense of calm in this story. There is no unnecessary storyline that makes you feel bad about a choice or threatening situations. It's some happy people deciding how to live their lives.

For the next story however I believe a few things could be ramped up.
- Graphics: the renders are nice, but the setup are quite common. I personally like the graphics in City Of Broken Dreamers very much, and I would love to see a brighter version of that kind of graphics in a story like triangle.
- Animations: I know that it is a difficult task, but it would do well also.
- Story: now that the happy little family has been done, maybe a more kinky one could be worked on, like having outdoor sex or light BDSM and possibly a training phase, either from the couple to the guest, or from the guest that would initiate the couple.

Anyway good luck for your next project.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Damn it,why i feel emotional when i see they pregnant and have daughters??:cry:this mc is a lucky bastard,he have 2 girls on his side and 2 beautiful princess..fuck,i hope i can be like him,i want 2 girlfriend too damnit,:cry:

Reactions: arms99 and Rythan25
4.30 star(s) 127 Votes