Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Cutting away from all the baby talk, I'm noticing a lack of a walkthrough, should I assume this is a straight forward game then with little options or is there just not one written up/in the OP?

It's fine either way, just want to know what I'm getting into.

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Cutting away from all the baby talk, I'm noticing a lack of a walkthrough, should I assume this is a straight forward game then with little options or is there just not one written up/in the OP?

It's pretty much straightforward. Mostly the choices just give slight variations in scenes.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018

I need a walkthrough to get the two girls. I think it's either random or dependent on how you have sex with them. lol
There was a conversation about it; something like what would you like, a boy or a girl?
This just gives 1 girl.
What fucking world do you live in...You do know where babies are coming from?
Babies come from storks. :sneaky:
And here mine
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm now interessted how to get differnt children.
I replayed twice and could only get 1 girl. How you do that?

• Haha
Reactions: Alfius

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
And here mine
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm now interessted how to get differnt children.
Probably has something to do with the choice when Sarah is asking you what you'd like.

Very fun VN. Rarely do I get a nice, concrete ending from a game and I wasn't disappointed here. And they lived happily ever after. Sweet.
Don't know what you guys are going on spamming the thread about children. They fit perfectly well here and make sense.

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
great game sad to see it's finish, and happy to see that the dev seen the game through and not abandon the game.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Thank you so much for this game, NeverLucky. A romantic story, well-told, without unnecessary deviation from the core concept and with actual consequences. My own personal taste would've run to some potential mid-game conflict (regarding the reveal of the affair; maybe the one and only chance you have to earn a game over if you haven't been incredibly attentive to your fiancée), but I fully recognize that that wasn't the story you wanted to tell.

I loved it, and I look forward to your next adventure.

Reactions: Lerd0

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Well I am sad to see that this one is over, i hope that there is another game similar upcoming

4.30 star(s) 127 Votes