• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i am such a playboy haha :cool:...first playthrough and unlock harem...;)
Everyone got the harem, there is only 1 outcome with the girls and that's both of them.

Tiff was talking about only having 1 girl child. There are 3 variations of kids, 2 boys 2 girls or 1 boy and 1 girl.

Ending the game with Sarah and Jenny is the only ending with the relationship.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Everyone got the harem, there is only 1 outcome with the girls and that's both of them.

Tiff was talking about only having 1 girl child. There are 3 variations of kids, 2 boys 2 girls or 1 boy and 1 girl.

Ending the game with Sarah and Jenny is the only ending with the relationship.
That's not exactly correct. It is possible to have just one child (boy or girl). You can choose whether you want to get Jenny pregnant, so you can end up with only one child (Sarah's child).

So there is 5 variations of kids, 2 boys, 2 girls, 1 boy and 1 girl, 1 boy only or 1 girl only

Although why anyone wouldn't want a child with Jenny is beyond me :oops:

An incomplete family picture:

Last edited:

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Weird question but... is there any sound in this game? I'm not hearing anything and it's odd how the cheesy music can really help with a game like this sometimes.

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
It's good to see another great game completed.
I feel the ending was the best ending for the characters and which i'd have going for even if I had the choice.
The only thing I'm a bit disappointed about is that I feel dev missed a big opportunity by not creating different story branches with really different endings.
Around the middle of the game (resort) I felt the story could go multiple different ways.
1. MC leaving GF and ending up with Jenny.
2. MC ending relationship with Jenny and staying with GF. Jenny either leaving or just being a friend.
3. GF and Jenny ending up together, MC ending up alone. (Bad ending)
4. Current ending with or without children. (Best ending)

While I understand it would have taken much more work to do it this way I feel it would have made it a more perfect game.

Reactions: 215303j

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Although why anyone wouldn't want a child with Jenny is beyond me :oops:
Well, I played it as "Finish your education and then we can revisit that topic", so I ended up with the "doesn't matter" yellow / black clad boy. Too bad we never did, I would have knocked her up during the bank scene if she had asked.

215303j

She's a bit too young to have kids for my taste. Let her live a little before that.
This.
Although, being a game, I did impregnate Jenny anyway! :p

While I understand it would have taken much more work to do it this way I feel it would have made it a more perfect game.
I get what you are saying, but one of the appeals of this game is that it is so stress-free. Everybody is content. There is no looming NTR, no supernatural threats and nobody leaving. It makes for a refreshing experience, in my opinion.

Plus, the *Triangle* is the core of the story. If any of them leave, it's a bad end. From that perspective at least.

Akhre

Feb 8, 2019
Neverluckystudios said:
Hey, my 2 cents:

The good:

• Story / premise is good
• Writing is good
• Pacing is good
• Render/character designs are good

The minor bad:

• Render feels a little bleak (more like the tone, not the colors themselves)
• Render feels a little 'washed out'. That's better than the opposite - being too 'edgy', but I think it could be improved and remain non-edgy / non-sharp.

The major bad:

• Some of the outfits have weirdly bright colors (green, blue etc.), which look poor as a design choice and un-immersive, because it's rare to see such bright clothing in real life (taking into consideration the character designs themselves). Scenes where characters wear these outfits immediately feel a little more like cheap plastic renders instead of beautiful real characters.
• The UI is pretty bad. Character name colors too bright / too out of place.
• Font feels way too large playing on 1920x1080
• Font color feels off. As I mentioned, the render has a pretty 'bleak' tone, but the font is a very sharp white which feels out of place (should be softer white).
• Personally don't like formating where thoughts are written as *I'm thinking this right now*. Not sure what alternative would be better, but for sure there should be one.
• The whole transparent black text block feels too intrusive, too large, too dark, not transparent enough.

Overall, the game is very good, 8/10, but could easily be improved to 9/10 if these problems would be fixed (and a lot of them can be fixed very easily and quickly, like in a couple of hours I imagine).

Hope the developer reads this.
Good work :)

edit: idk how to format the qoute so that the developer can see this. If I did it incorrectly, any mod is free to edit my post to fix the qoute Neverluckystudios

Last edited:
Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Streetglide

Oct 9, 2018
View attachment 158183

Overview:
You are a 35 year old man who is in a happy relationship with his beautiful girlfriend Sarah. Your life gets a lot more complicated when one day Jenny, a 18 year old girl and daughter of Sarah`s recently passed away friend comes to live with the two of you. Jenny and you start to develop feelings for each other but you already are in a relationship with Sarah. Where will this lead? Is there any way you come out of this happy? Come and find out!​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-13
Release Date: 2019-07-13
Developer: Neverlucky | F95
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED - Unofficial Android

Thanks to SevereSlimeShaker for sharing!

View attachment 158169 View attachment 158170 View attachment 158171 View attachment 158172 View attachment 158173 View attachment 158174 View attachment 158175 View attachment 158176 View attachment 158177
The MC need some color. He kind of looks like he is dead. Too much gray.

4.30 star(s) 127 Votes