RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Defiantly want to see this dev's next game.
IMO making vanilla sex interesting takes creativity.

Reactions: TheFinder

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It really does.

I'd say it takes a lot more to keep people hooked on a vanilla story with no drama going on than it would to get people hooked on something full of drama just for drama's sake.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Any news on his next game?

I'm curios to know what he has in store for us

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Played a couple of updates and have just finished this full game. Brilliant storyline, quite plausible after a fashion without mind-controlling drugs or magic for a pleasant change and gorgeous graphics. Congratulations to Neverlucky for a cracker of a game. Hopefully more to come from this dev and someone others could aspire to be like!

Reactions: Vrijgeest

zzZz_ZzZ

Mar 9, 2019
This was a nice change of pace, I like games that are very different from this generally, but I absolutely adored this as well. I just have a tiny bit of character gripe, which is really tiny and it's on the second time she sleeps in the bed with them I believe it is, that she asks to sleep in the middle. I think that didn't really suit her character that much because of how respectful and understanding she was of them being a close couple, I wasn't completely buying into her suggesting that, at least not that early and after just having felt she was a bother. Like I said it's a tiny, tiny thing, but it did catch my attention when the story was playing out, I think that's the only thing I can remember feeling completely out of character though which is extremely rare.

Absolutely loved the honesty part in this with how they just confront everything when it went too far, I have a soft spot for that kinda thing, I love honesty and the ability to come clean if you fuck up, be aware of it and take responsibility for it and not force the blame onto something else than your own actions, absolutely loved this, thank you for an amazing game.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I've had this game for quite a while.

I'd say it's a great, short game. I enjoyed it quite a bit. If you skip through all the text, it only takes about 45 minutes to complete and it's very linear. I can only think of two choices with further impact in the story. Both of which are later in the game.

It's not perfect, as the ui only seems in place on the unofficial mobile version, but the story itself's fine. Render's ain't perfect, but I have managed to grow an attachment to this game somehow.

The game's finale feels a bit forced, as if the dev didn't really know what to do, but it's still okay. The entire update feels different, actually.

Overall, give it a shot.

Reactions: Maverick1965

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Hello everyone,

hope youre all doing well.

I wanted to give you an update on how things are going.
The first part of the new game, which will be called "A knights tale" is almost ready.

There are only a hand full of images missing. I still need to do quite a bit of programming, but Ill try to get that done as fast as possible. The other thing Im working on is an animation. I want to include animations in the new game and the first one will be in this part.

It nothing too fancy, since its my very first animation and I wanted to keep it simple for a start. But hopefully it wont look too bad:)

I`m not 100 percent sure how long it will take me to finish the animation, but I hope to be done by the 28/29.08.2019.
So TLDR the release will be most likely on the 28/29.

See you then.

Neverlucky

4.30 star(s) 127 Votes