• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I expected Jennifer to get pregnant.
It would have been funny if the girl would have gotten drunk on a trip to Vegas and married each other. Leaving the MC to be the third wheel.
Overall this was a good sexy game.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
this game is a real treasure it's really great from the beginning to the end and by the way nooooo that's too early hmpf but better better a little shorter game but very well done and which is really rare it has a really worthy ending

I like it very much the two kids are really cute so the game has a really nice feel in the end I hann only say thank you for the fantastic game I hope your next will be so good and also a shine like this will thank you again I had a lot have fun

Reactions: arms99

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Another nice story coming to an end. With girls I'd like to see soon again!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Devs should be banned for using kids/babies in Daz. Not because of anything sexual because they look like horror shows. Daz make adults look good but damn its horrible as hell for pre-teens and down. The baby in the end scared me.

Either way this was a good game. Hopefully dev next game have animation.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Devs should be banned for using kids/babies in Daz. Not because of anything sexual because they look like horror shows. Daz make adults look good but damn its horrible as hell for pre-teens and down. The baby in the end scared me.

Either way this was a good game. Hopefully dev next game have animation.
yes,i hope dev make more harem and pregnancy in the next game..i love happy ending and cute princess

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
For many the greatest fantasy. I liked it very much. The story developed at the right pace. The graphics were very good. Of course you cant please everyone especially the nerdy macho "meet and fuck" brigade.
I would echo the point about the babies; the models were odd.
I hope the dev keeps up the work. A triangle of a trans-girl, girl and boy would be very interesting especially from the social interaction angle.

Reactions: Maverick1965

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I just hope the dev does another game! This one was awesome. The dynamics in a "Thruple" and ofcourse, to my personal liking, the pregnancy. Which we all know can be a byproduct of sex, well unless every MC is sterile. So for me it hit everything...again just my opinion. All in all I'm gonna become one of his Patreons.

Reactions: Maverick1965

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I just hope the dev does another game! This one was awesome. The dynamics in a "Thruple" and ofcourse, to my personal liking, the pregnancy. Which we all know can be a byproduct of sex, well unless every MC is sterile. So for me it hit everything...again just my opinion. All in all I'm gonna become one of his Patreons.
Renders from the new game have already been released on Patreon

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
IMO this dev did it right with this game. He kept it short with no slow burn. A slow burn works great for many games that require a build up, but not so much ones based on vanilla sexual content.
For example DMD is a slow burn which works when the underlining theme is a daughter falling for her father and starting a sexual relationship with him. There's a lot of drama there with which the characters have to come to terms.
But when the game is based on the dynamics of more socially normed situations a slow burn (for me at least) becomes agonizing.
It's like waiting in line behind someone who wants to pay with exact change but has to search for it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There is no need for a slow burn in a game like this.

2 of them were already in a relationship and one was willing to learn.

Slow burns make no sense in a game where people are in relationships or at least looking to progress into one.

The setting here was very intimate with them sharing a bed to comfort her and it moved forward as you'd expect something like that to move.

It didn't need dragging out and it didn't need any drama. It was a sweet tale of how 3 people came to be in love and that's all it needed.

Sure it's not for everyone but no game is for everyone. What some people constantly fail to realise is if the content doesn't appeal to them, they are not the target audience. It wasn't made for them.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
My point.
The pace worked for the game.
I did think Jennifer was going to end up pregnant too.
But that might have lead to another creepy baby.

Reactions: Avaron1974
4.30 star(s) 127 Votes