arms99

May 11, 2018
I need a walkthrough to get the two girls. I think it's either random or dependent on how you have sex with them. lol
This just gives 1 girl.
Babies come from storks. :sneaky:

I replayed twice and could only get 1 girl. How you do that?
When Sarah asks whether you have a preference, say “boy” and you end up with 2 sons, “girl” with 2 daughters and “doesn’t matter” one of each.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
What a beautiful ending! Thank you!

I wonder if don't choose harem path what will be different? All the same but with one girl?

arms99

May 11, 2018
What a beautiful ending! Thank you!

I wonder if don't choose harem path what will be different? All the same but with one girl?
All paths lead to a triangle. You can however choose the gender of the children and whether you want to have a child with Jenny. When Jenny talks about being a mother tell her it's too soon and in the end you'll have only one child (with Sarah)

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
How many girls are there in the harem?
Overview:
You are a 35 year old man who is in a happy relationship with his beautiful girlfriend Sarah. Your life gets a lot more complicated when one day Jenny, a 18 year old girl and daughter of Sarah`s recently passed away friend comes to live with the two of you. Jenny and you start to develop feelings for each other but you already are in a relationship with Sarah. Where will this lead? Is there any way you come out of this happy? Come and find out!

Page 1, First Posting...

and the NAME OF THE GAME Dude! TRIANGLE!

Last edited:

FoleyMoley

Oct 27, 2018
Great game and story - took hour or so to get through but loved the story and graphics and little twists. Thanks a lot!

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
A game I like is completed... What am I supposed to say?

YAY!!!!!!!

or

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

On the one hand I hate to see a good game come to an end, on the other It's nice to see good games completed for a change.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I need a walkthrough to get the two girls. I think it's either random or dependent on how you have sex with them. lol
This just gives 1 girl.
Babies come from storks. :sneaky:

i am such a playboy haha :cool:...first playthrough and unlock harem...;)

• Haha
Reactions: Ruffuss

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
I have boy+girl myself - and either it is random (which I doubt) or it's dependant on how you answer Sarah's question if you prefer a boy or a girl on when she's telling MC that she's pregnant...

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I think something went quite wrong with that baby's eyes, well, the whole face in general, but the eyes! :eek:
If you are interested (dev), I leave you these images that I retouched in photoshop (for free), so that you replace the ones that you currently have in your game. It's just that I was surprised to see those eyes like possessed. Hahaha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
I really love this game..good story and lovely girls.
Hope just Devs Neverlucky make a new very much better game with animated sex.

anyone know do Neverlucky plans any new games?

4.30 star(s) 127 Votes