• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Found myself laughing at how ridiculous this game is. This man straight up in love with this girl after 4 something days? Bitch what?

lordofevilcr

Donor
Oct 15, 2017
I know it might seem like a small thing, but using the grave accent (`) instead of an apostrophe (') is really distracting. It throws off the reading for me. If the creator reads this forum, any chance of fixing those errors going forward?

Edit: For the time being I opened the script.rpy and did a replace all myself.
I did the exact same thing. I'm just happy the creator actually left the source files in.

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
No adult game ever is completely realistic. The majority -- with the exception of grind games -- will have some form of time compression in this regards.

That said, most men would have been in love with Jenny after 4 minutes.
nah most men in the real world would have respected themself enough to make sure someone had a compatible personality and then let things take more than four days, even if they weren't married. Not everyone in the real world wants to fuck everyone in sight.

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
i enjoyed the game, even though this isn't what regularly catches my fancy.... the end sucks though it's so rushed -.-

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Great story but stopped once the dev forced the lesbian scenario into the script forcing the threesome path ? Why not just give us the players the choice as not everyone wants to do the lesbian/threesome thing ? Sorry was great until this part of the story

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Great story but stopped once the dev forced the lesbian scenario into the script forcing the threesome path ? Why not just give us the players the choice as not everyone wants to do the lesbian/threesome thing ? Sorry was great until this part of the story
It wasn't forced, it's in the tags for the game, it was always going to happen. :)

4.30 star(s) 127 Votes