preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Too bad, i really like this game. The potential to tell the story interesting was definitely there. Have a look at this end when something was rushing. I started your new game, so far the story is exactly the same as Triangle's just stopping with the middle ages setting. You could have continued working on the game right away.
I've got nothing to do with this game.

• Haha
Reactions: mrpoops and mugizib

keitaka

Feb 5, 2019
My only gripe with the game so far (just had the sarah pregnancy scene) was that when I found out she was pregnant, I was like "even on the pill, well i didn't want that option on this playthrough, but since i came inside her the entire time and had nothing but sex; makes a little sense, maybe all those sex options meant something" - - so i replayed the entire game and chose to *NEVER* cum inside her, not even on blowjobs or anal; and all the times i could choose something other than sex, i did; welp, she got pregnant anyway, even though she got no baby juice blasted in her; so whatever, completely breaks the suspension of disbelief for me.
well .... generally if you u dont , another do :p

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev
Oct 24, 2019
First game I played after finishing Acting Lessons (that game hits so hard). I hope this will help me move on from that. I'm still at the very start of the game yet the MC already got me with "The Room.It's a classic. Almost as good as Citizen Kane." prank. Nice!

Edit: Just noticed that my avatar and sig are from Acting Lessons, maybe there is no moving on from that game. Haha

• Haha
Reactions: keitaka

Fap Master 23

Jun 28, 2018
so did you finish the patch?
Sadly once I had gotten half way in I realized just how long the game actually is and how many scripts there are to the game, and there is a lot.. but I got sloppy with it half way in and lost interest in the patch then I had to go back through and redo the entire thing then placed it on a halt for the time being, I will come back to it at some point to finish it off.

Siindr

Nov 14, 2019
Loved the game! Nice vanilla fluff. Only thing i can say that can improve it is SPOILER ALERT theres not much conflict in the game, after jenny and MC tell sarah game becomes rather flat. I mean its still a great game. But it leaves me wanting more. I wanted them to overcome struggles. Conflict in the relationship. That mike guy could have been a antagonist for the game. Thats the only thing that could have been improved upon

Reactions: Alfius

Siindr

Nov 14, 2019
Triangle doesn't get enough cred these days. Slips under the radar. Kinda sad it went away. Seems like there's still plot left.
Fastest reply in the world.

Imo Triangle was rather bland. No real drama/problem that mc had to solve. Seems the GF accepted the other girl (forgot her name) rather fast into the relationship. Triangle could have been better.

• Haha
Reactions: joe316

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Are there other endings, that let you choose either of the girls, or is it only the threesome ending and nothing else?

From just a content or lets say value point of view this was an ok story, but there would've been potential for branches all around.
And i do not even mean in the drama or over the top kind of way. The way i asked about above, the possibilty of the girls just ending up with each other the mc just finding somone else entierly at work and so on and so forth. This just feels so much like a kinetic novel with false choice rather than a choice based vn all around, imo. Which can be fine, if it was marked like that, but its not and as such i can understand some feeling let down by this game, honestly.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i really enjoyed the ending of this game ,, turned out to be a great family together ... to bad my real life wife won't let me do this .... hahahaha ... then again i am way to old to have little babies running around again screaming their heads off.... hhhhhhhhahahahhahahah

4.30 star(s) 127 Votes