LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
As far as i see whats happening. Sarah was in real love for ana for ~20 years.. oh yeah then she got dumped by ana , maybe because of baby or because ana was never truly committed to girl girl love, both would seem valid. So what does Sarah do? she realizes that she could never go and love another as she loved ana.. especially not another woman. So she turns to man for "comfort" and somewhere along the line she starts telling him she loved him, but it wasnt love it was just comfort or rather getting used to , she was broken by ana and still madly in love with her .. so when Her daughter appears.. her facade immediately breaks down as she saw love she had for ana , ass slaps begin , subtle flirting and not because she is Bi but because she became misguided and confused, her only and true love in a body of Jenny... all she ever wanted is to be with ana even if that means sharing her with a man. As for MC.. i did put my self in his shoes.. as i am a real sucker for RP. Heaving said that i (or him rather or w/e) i kinda felt betrayed by advances of sarah to jenny..
I can apreciate your version of the game.
Its not the actual story in the game mind you.
She is truely in love with the MC she's not faking it.
But she also happen to be BI.
But if thats how it apeared to you then thats all good.
As long as you enjoyed it.

Just Sayin.

Last edited:

neman

Jan 5, 2020
I can apreciate your version of the game.
Its not the actual story in the game mind you.
She is truely in love with the MC she's not faking it.
But she also happen to be BI.
But if thats how it apeared to you then thats all good.
As long as you enjoyed it.

Just Sayin.
True. I never actually said that sarah doesnt love mc. I just said that her real love was ana and she got conflicted when jenny appeared, turning on her desire for ana. That is the only possible explanation that i see ,why she would be ok with mc and jenny.

P.S i dont see what being Bi has anything to do when u are in relationship with someone. U either love or u dont.

Me personally could never let anything happen between mc and jenny. Not while Sarah looks the way she does....

P.P.S There are different ways to love someone.. one of them being grown into it.. while really loving someone else. That has side effect of turning off jealousy. Its just how i explain my self their (typo) relationship

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
True. I never actually said that sarah doesnt love mc. I just said that her real love was ana and she got conflicted when jenny appeared, turning on her desire for ana. That is the only possible explanation that i see ,why she would be ok with mc and jenny.

P.S i dont see what being Bi has anything to do when u are in relationship with someone. U either love or u dont.

Me personally could never let anything happen between mc and jenny. Not while Sarah looks the way she does....

P.P.S There are different ways to love someone.. one of them being grown into it.. while really loving someone else. That has side effect of turning off jealousy. Its just how i explain my self the relationship
You really need to experience relationship,people are possible to be in love with multiple people.

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
One of the best VN's I have seen. Thanks for the share. I love your other game a knights tale also.

neman

Jan 5, 2020
You really need to experience relationship,people are possible to be in love with multiple people.
That was really uncalled for.
-edit after reading very last line of my post i see now that all u have read is that line and disregarded everything else and u then proceeded to offend me. Uncalled for (the should be their)which i corrected

bacchus

Nov 30, 2017
The author uses backticks (`) instead of apostrophes (’) in dialogue which looks a little jarring. I've patched script.rpy for anyone else who is also a massive pedant. Just replace game/script.rpy with this file.

Reactions: VonHugenstein

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I think i get all route(?)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Even though it is not a masterpiece(not my top list game) but i like that, happy ending after all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: nasam

MaddHarley

Apr 3, 2020
This is the second VN game I ever played, and I loved it great job with the art but the writing just stands out as outstanding.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Thanks I appreciate the recommendation , A Knight's Tale was actually the first VN game I'd ever played and I liked it so much that I looked for other games by Neverlucky, that's how I found this game!
This was actually the first VN I've ever played and now I'm watching for updates on 11 with 4 that have completed development and I've played through. You'll probably get sucked into VNs, too. :p

Anyways, how is A Nights Tale? I'm interested since I only branched to other games after this one completed development. I've been wanting to give the dev time to work on the game before I tried it, though.

Psst. I really highly recommend you take a look at the games in my signature. Melody is a very long game with plenty of endings and Acting Lessons is the best VN I've ever played and has the best story in any game I've ever played. Period.

Reactions: MaddHarley

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
This was actually the first VN I've ever played and now I'm watching for updates on 11 with 4 that have completed development and I've played through. You'll probably get sucked into VNs, too. :p

Anyways, how is A Nights Tale? I'm interested since I only branched to other games after this one completed development. I've been wanting to give the dev time to work on the game before I tried it, though.

Psst. I really highly recommend you take a look at the games in my signature. Melody is a very long game with plenty of endings and Acting Lessons is the best VN I've ever played and has the best story in any game I've ever played. Period.
If you might like a game with a guy, a hot wife, and two hot harem candidates, you will like A Knight's Tale. Like Triangle, it also features lesbian content.

The only problem (for me) is that there is not much story to the game yet. In other words, the developer hasn't taken too much advantage of the game's setting. A real story seems to be approaching, but it's not there yet, and the story, as it stands now, could be told in a modern setting. Of course, they don't have running water, and they're riding horses, and training with swords, but that is peripheral stuff.

There is no conflict at all. In that manner, it is very much like Triangle, which never did develop any conflict. Another happy story? Probably.

But the girls are gorgeous, the protagonist is a decent guy (not a pervert), and the sex scenes are good. So...

MaddHarley

Apr 3, 2020
But the girls are gorgeous, the protagonist is a decent guy (not a pervert), and the sex scenes are good. So..
Agree 100%, because it was my 1st game I didn't have any idea that .8 meant it wasn't finished I thought it was just a beta release that might crash or have bugs so when I came to the abrupt end I was really bummed. But hopeful that the story will be even better when more content is added.

Reactions: nasam
4.30 star(s) 127 Votes