SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
If you might like a game with a guy, a hot wife, and two hot harem candidates, you will like A Knight's Tale. Like Triangle, it also features lesbian content.

The only problem (for me) is that there is not much story to the game yet. In other words, the developer hasn't taken too much advantage of the game's setting. A real story seems to be approaching, but it's not there yet, and the story, as it stands now, could be told in a modern setting. Of course, they don't have running water, and they're riding horses, and training with swords, but that is peripheral stuff.

There is no conflict at all. In that manner, it is very much like Triangle, which never did develop any conflict. Another happy story? Probably.

But the girls are gorgeous, the protagonist is a decent guy (not a pervert), and the sex scenes are good. So...
I'll add it to my backlog. I probably have lots of updates to download for now, but I will get around to it.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Is there an incest patch for this game? Seems like the relationships don't make as much sense without one?
This developer does not write incest games. Therefore, he had no intention that any of the participants be related by blood.

I guess you could change Anna to have been Sarah's sister, and therefore, Jenny would be Sarah's niece. But, I'm afraid you will probably have to modify the script yourself. I don't see anyone else taking up that task.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Is there an incest patch for this game? Seems like the relationships don't make as much sense without one?

You'll need to start a new game and the characters don't really reference incest. Jenny will call Sarah, Aunty but they don't talk about how its incest.
It's not a patch exactly. I've edited the script but it goes in the same place as a patch.

This developer does not write incest games. Therefore, he had no intention that any of the participants be related by blood.

I guess you could change Anna to have been Sarah's sister, and therefore, Jenny would be Sarah's niece. But, I'm afraid you will probably have to modify the script yourself. I don't see anyone else taking up that task.
I was mad enough to do so :D . It wasn't too hard.

Edit: Updated the script a bit. There's a brief mention of incest now. Just to make it that extra bit immersive.

Last edited:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Damn, you mad fucker. You did it! I was thinking of it, but I also suffer from being really fucking lazy.
The script also corrects a few spelling mistakes and changes Hihi to haha. They still need to discuss incest itself. So I need to fix that.

Last edited:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Edited the script a bit more. If Sarah isn't called Aunty close the game and delete script.rpyc (not scirpt.rpy) and then restart

BlursedBenis

Apr 4, 2020
If you might like a game with a guy, a hot wife, and two hot harem candidates, you will like A Knight's Tale. Like Triangle, it also features lesbian content.

The only problem (for me) is that there is not much story to the game yet. In other words, the developer hasn't taken too much advantage of the game's setting. A real story seems to be approaching, but it's not there yet, and the story, as it stands now, could be told in a modern setting. Of course, they don't have running water, and they're riding horses, and training with swords, but that is peripheral stuff.

There is no conflict at all. In that manner, it is very much like Triangle, which never did develop any conflict. Another happy story? Probably.

But the girls are gorgeous, the protagonist is a decent guy (not a pervert), and the sex scenes are good. So...

Just checked out A Knight's Tale. Would you happen to know if Neverlucky is planning on adding pregnancy to it?

Looking forward to trying out A Knight's Tale, wouldn't have known about it had I not seen your post, so thank you for that.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Just checked out A Knight's Tale. Would you happen to know if Neverlucky is planning on adding pregnancy to it?

Looking forward to trying out A Knight's Tale, wouldn't have known about it had I not seen your post, so thank you for that.
I can only go on what the developer did in Triangle, which DID offer pregnancy. So, there's a good chance, but there are no variables kept for pregnancies or creampies in A Knight's Tale... yet.

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
Just starting this up. Out of curiosity, whats the run time for it? Are both girls an option to get pregnant? Going by the pregnancy tag up top.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Absolutely. Your choice for both.
Really? You can choose not to impregnate Sarah? Are you sure about that? Because I didn't check but it seemed that her pregnancy is very much tied to the story and it gives the impression that if she hadn't gotten pregnant she would probably not have taken the MC back after that night but again I didn't check.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Really? You can choose not to impregnate Sarah? Are you sure about that? Because I didn't check but it seemed that her pregnancy is very much tied to the story and it gives the impression that if she hadn't gotten pregnant she would probably not have taken the MC back after that night but again I didn't check.
Apparently, I didn't check either. Having done so, you are absolutely correct. There is no way to avoid Sarah's pregnancy [except to not play the game]. There is a choice for Jenny, but not for Sarah. I believe I might have been confused about the multiple choices for the sex of the child(ren). Or... I shouldn't be relying on my rather faulty memory for my posts, when I can actually review the scripts.(n):cry:

Reactions: Aioto

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Really? I can only impregnant Sarah but not Jenny. I did come inside Jenny and everything.
There is a choice to be made when Jenny talks about having a baby, while the three of them are having dinner. There are 3 choices. For Jenny to become pregnant, you must choose either "I would love to have a baby with Jenny" or "It`s Jenny`s choice". Either one will result in Jenny becoming pregnant. But if you choose "It is a bit early", she will NOT become pregnant, no matter where the MC cums, because she will stay on birth-control pills.

Reactions: nasam and NukaCola
4.30 star(s) 127 Votes