• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
Gonna give this one a go shortly, it got my interest and renders look good, and while not too original, overview seems interesting enough, and who knows how the story will go forward, it could be something great.

I have no idea what the complaint is about the brunette one, someone saying her face is off or something, I for one see nothing wrong with her whatsoever. The blonde one looks yummy too, and I like them freckles, haha :p
Hi! Developer your game was great! Sadly there's no animations i hope you create another one of this keep up the good work!

Reactions: Koulo077

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hi! Developer your game was great! Sadly there's no animations i hope you create another one of this keep up the good work!
I'm not the developer of this game, Neverlucky is the dev :ROFLMAO:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
i'll try playing A Knight's Tale if it's good is it finished? And long storyline?
The game is still in process.

My honest opinion is that, although its style is very similar to Triangle, it doesn't quite work in the game's setting. I expected more conflict in A Knight's Tale, and a more medieval feel to the game. However, since the girls are gorgeous and their story lines sympathetic, I still think it's worth playing.

Edit: The game could have been titled A Knight's Quadrangle. So if you liked this game, you get exactly the same thing plus one girl, set in olden times.

Last edited:

lEhMoan

Oct 4, 2020
Am kinda curious i allways cum out side to sara to see if there a way prevent pregnancy but still she get pregnan. Then i play again from the start and allways cum out side and do anal and she on a pill so there a very low chance of pregnancy still she got pregnan so sara is cheating on the MC?

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Am kinda curious i allways cum out side to sara to see if there a way prevent pregnancy but still she get pregnan. Then i play again from the start and allways cum out side and do anal and she on a pill so there a very low chance of pregnancy still she got pregnan so sara is cheating on the MC?
I think that the sex that made her pregnant happened before the beginning of the game, that's why no matter what you do in the game she always gets pregnant. That's how I understood it, but I don't know much about the time it takes to show so it could have been after the game begun but still somehow offscreen.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think that the sex that made her pregnant happened before the beginning of the game, that's why no matter what you do in the game she always gets pregnant. That's how I understood it, but I don't know much about the time it takes to show so it could have been after the game begun but still somehow offscreen.
There have been many cases of pregnancy even with the male pulling out and the women on pills in real life so it can happen in VN to.

There have even been cases where a women got pregnant from just doing anal, the cum leaks out and goes into the pussy over night while sleeping.

You also have to take into consideration that using a bidet to clean after anal and get the cum washed into there pussy has caused pregnancy in the past but I have not heard of one in the last 10 years now.

• Wow
Reactions: Aioto

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Yeah yeah. Talked to him without providing no choices. WTH. I hate these kind of forced choices
Since this game has been completed for nearly a year-and-a-half, and the developer has moved on to another game, I seriously doubt that any changes are going to be made to this game.

For your own peace of mind, I suggest you avoid games by this developer. Personally, I try to avoid games that I hate. But, not being a masochist, that's just me I guess.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Since this game has been completed for nearly a year-and-a-half, and the developer has moved on to another game, I seriously doubt that any changes are going to be made to this game.

For your own peace of mind, I suggest you avoid games by this developer. Personally, I try to avoid games that I hate. But, not being a masochist, that's just me I guess.
Ok. His other games ??
Edit; omg. I got it. I hate that game too because of this same reason!!. Already mentioned it on its threa a while ago. Walter victor

4.30 star(s) 127 Votes