• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ootabX

Feb 3, 2018
Played it until Sarah got pregnant, which you cannot prevent from happening. This killed it for me.
Character development was really good until that point, but BOOM pregnancy. Wtf?

Really disappointed and immediatley deleted the game. I mean, why kill the story, by force-impregnating one of the Characters?

Bad choice by the developer. 3/10

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Played it until Sarah got pregnant, which you cannot prevent from happening. This killed it for me.
Character development was really good until that point, but BOOM pregnancy. Wtf?

Really disappointed and immediatley deleted the game. I mean, why kill the story, by force-impregnating one of the Characters?

Bad choice by the developer. 3/10
actually you can get both women pregnant .. and i loved that about this game .. its more like whats real when you have unprotected sex ... :ROFLMAO:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Sure, but when you never came inside, it's not really logical for her to get pregnant.
Besides, it does not have a pregnancy tag, making it a bad surprise when one of the MCs suddenly gets pregnant.
Yes and no. While the Genre spoiler on the OP does not contain a pregnancy tag, if you glance at the top of the page... it does.

This is another problem with the site rules about tags: they must not be shown until they occur. This is especially true when forced pregnancy is in the game.

Oh by the way, about not cumming inside, it wouldn't be the first time someone thought they were safe by doing that, but were less than adroit in the procedure. About the only 100% safe method of avoiding pregnancy with vaginal sex is by avoiding it altogether. At least I've never heard of anyone getting pregnant from anal or oral. :)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Sure, but when you never came inside, it's not really logical for her to get pregnant.
Besides, it does not have a pregnancy tag, making it a bad surprise when one of the MCs suddenly gets pregnant.
you do of course realize that just because the MC does pull out once or twice .. he does cum inside both girls often .. all it takes is once :love:

Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
Interesting, but fairly formulaic looking. Will give it a go.

Also.

You are dating Sarah.
Sarah has a friend, Jenny's mom.
Jenny's mom has died.
Jenny moves in with you and Sarah.

Sheesh.

Well. It's either that or necrophilia needs to be added to the genre list.
Some people don't get it Geez.
Interesting, but fairly formulaic looking. Will give it a go.

Also.

You are dating Sarah.
Sarah has a friend, Jenny's mom.
Jenny's mom has died.
Jenny moves in with you and Sarah.

Sheesh.

Well. It's either that or necrophilia needs to be added to the genre list.
As randomchickenchoker said Sarah is the MC's girlfriend Sarah has a friend, Jenny's Mom
Jenny's Mom has died.
Jenny Moves in with you and Sarah. Geez.

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
you do of course realize that just because the MC does pull out once or twice .. he does cum inside both girls often .. all it takes is once :love:
Umm also I'm pretty sure that Sarah got pregnant before the game starts as you know it does take a little bit for morning sickness to start so she was pregnant for about a month when the game starts.

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
I must say, I really liked this game a lot. It is a simple game. There is no crazy conspiracy plot, or sci fi twist, or mob wars etc.... (thank god). It's stays focused on the relationships between the MC and the LIs, as it should. I played this game about a year and a half ago and just finished it again. It was good enough to play twice. If I had to nitpick anything it would be that I wish there were more opportunities to have sex while the LIs are pregnant. Throwing in a couple more kinks would have added a little spice too. There were some great opportunities for lactation play that were missed.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Umm also I'm pretty sure that Sarah got pregnant before the game starts as you know it does take a little bit for morning sickness to start so she was pregnant for about a month when the game starts.
well game time and real time are sooo different

Budgy75

Jan 11, 2021
I just finished this game and when I started out i wasn't sure if I would enjoy it as the number of choices are very limited. However, I thoroughly enjoyed the story and the characters. It kept me engaged throughout like a good story should. I ended up with both women having a child and it was a perfect end (in my opinion). The story didn't feel forced and the MC wasn't portrayed as a raging pervert (even with a little peeking here and there). Thank you to the dev for creating this as its a nice change to go through a VN and not be in emotional turmoil after. (y)

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Yes and no. While the Genre spoiler on the OP does not contain a pregnancy tag, if you glance at the top of the page... it does.

This is another problem with the site rules about tags: they must not be shown until they occur. This is especially true when forced pregnancy is in the game.

Oh by the way, about not cumming inside, it wouldn't be the first time someone thought they were safe by doing that, but were less than adroit in the procedure. About the only 100% safe method of avoiding pregnancy with vaginal sex is by avoiding it altogether. At least I've never heard of anyone getting pregnant from anal or oral. :)
It's good to see there are intelligent people left on the planet.

Accidental pregnancy my ass.

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
Is there a walkthrough for this?
Failing that, is there a way to get both ladies knocked up and staying with the MC?

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Which woman would put a 18yo babe to live under the same roof of her husband?:unsure:
uhmm... maybe I'll adopt a 18yo orphan someday:sneaky:
Whilst you could adopt someone, 18+ people are not in the "orphan" system, thus can't normally be adopted.
And regardless of that, you legally become their parent/guardian, so having sex with them would be "morally reprehensible" under the current (Stupid) society.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes