• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Nov 4, 2017
This game is just too long. The dev did a great job with Triangle bu ending it at the right moment, i don't know why he doesn't want to put an end to this one and move on to another project.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
This game is just too long. The dev did a great job with Triangle bu ending it at the right moment, i don't know why he doesn't want to put an end to this one and move on to another project.
????? This IS Triangle (that has been finished since mid-'19)? o_O

Maybe you meant to comment on A Knight's Tale, that is still ongoing and mixed the threads? :unsure:

Cronosnox

Feb 25, 2018
With the wife as a judge i really expected her to sway some law that allows more marriage, I expected a happier ending then something light but neat game.

• Angry
Reactions: ImperialD

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Every time I see the apostrophes put the the wrong way, I die inside. I hope the Dev has learnt how to actually type apostrophes by now.

Reactions: Garmok42

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
Every time I see the apostrophes put the the wrong way, I die inside.
Yea, it was driving me mad as well. Luckily it takes only couple seconds to replace them.
I'll leave here a script file that replaces all backticks ` with proper apostrophes ' . If someone would like to use it, just put it in 'game' folder.

Reactions: Angelray

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I wish when Sarah made the James Bond reference he would have had the mc make the Kingsman martini order which is also a James Bond reference.

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
Yea, it was driving me mad as well. Luckily it takes only couple seconds to replace them.
I'll leave here a script file that replaces all backticks ` with proper apostrophes ' . If someone would like to use it, just put it in 'game' folder.
Thanks. It was such a bother in the game.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
You have done god's work

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
With the wife as a judge i really expected her to sway some law that allows more marriage, I expected a happier ending then something light but neat game.
Bit of a late reply but Judges can't change laws.

They judge cases brought before a court, they have no say in what laws are made that's the governments job.

Adultress

May 20, 2021
Am I the only one who is annoyed that you're forced to have sex with Sarah again and again? I wish you could completely neglect her in favour of Jenny.

Adultress

May 20, 2021
If you were looking for a 1 on 1 maybe don't pick a game based on a love Triangle.
But I'm not looking for a 1 on 1; I'm looking for a game where two people compete for a third party's love (though in this case, one of the competitors doesn't know she's in a competition) and you can choose who wins it. You know, a game based on a love triangle. The game isn't called Throuple or Polycule.

A triangle might require three points, but that doesn't mean they have to be equally close to each other. Don't get me wrong; there's nothing really wrong with the type of triangle the dev has chosen. I was just frustrated that I wasn't getting the game I expected and thinking mostly with my clit.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
But I'm not looking for a 1 on 1; I'm looking for a game where two people compete for a third party's love (though in this case, one of the competitors doesn't know she's in a competition) and you can choose who wins it. You know, a game based on a love triangle. The game isn't called Throuple or Polycule.

A triangle might require three points, but that doesn't mean they have to be equally close to each other. Don't get me wrong; there's nothing really wrong with the type of triangle the dev has chosen. I was just frustrated that I wasn't getting the game I expected and thinking mostly with my clit.
Seems the game isn't for you then.
This is a game about three people falling in love with each other.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes