BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
It wasn't forced, it's in the tags for the game, it was always going to happen. :)
Maybe your right but would much prefer the choice of sharing as it felt forced in a way not giving the mc any choice in how the relationship panned out. I suppose that's what I meant in being forced. :) Suppose i'm a carer not a sharer lol ;)

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Just curious, the "male protagonist's" skin, looks a tad greyish . . . seems a bit "off-color" for a Caucasian guy ? :oops:

EDIT :
As it turns out , the skin-color, of the male-protagonist, constantly changes colors/hues, through-out the whole game.

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
WOW . . . . . I just got done "playing/reading/watching" this game ! I just LOVED it. The story was very nice change from most adult games these days, with love, romance and SEX! The models were very nicely "drawn/created", especially the females,(including the children, who were adorable:)! Claire, really looked like she was Jenny's daughter, cheer's to the artist! Great job !) (y):love:

The male model, was good too. He was a "good-looking", "average" guy, with a good-personality, unlike most of the "male protagonist" you find in most adult games, these days, he was actually really, "likeable", in both his looks, and his personality, (and he wasn't running around with an unrealistic, "monster-cock", like a lot of the male-protagonist models, in Adult games!)
( Perhaps, NeverLucky, will think about using that "character-model, with that personality-style, in a future game ???)

To me, that's the perfect/dream family. Something that's very, very "rare" in real life (not impossible, just "extremely rare").

I want to say "Thanks" to all the people here that, "pointed" the way, and explained/described this game, to me!:love:

This one is staying in my Library!( for future "readings") The "Dev/creator" is also going on my list, to keep an eye out for there work.

PS - I don't know much/anything about the Dev/creator,(Neverlucky) of this game (Triangle), except she/he , is connected, as in the Dev, for " A Knight's Tale".
1 - Was/is he/her just the writer? (y)
2 - Who did the 3dcg's of the characters, and backgrounds ?
(cause as I said above , they are excellent! )(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Last Words: Sometimes you just NEED a GOOD Romantic Story . . . . This is one of them !

EDIT #1:
Reason = For clarity.:oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: TheFinder

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
WOW . . . . . I just got done "playing/reading/watching" this game ! I just LOVED it. The story was very nice change from most adult games these days, with love, romance and SEX! The models were very nicely "drawn/created", especially the females,(including the children, who were adorable:)! Claire, really looked like she was Jenny's daughter, cheer's to the artist! Great job !) (y):love:

The male model, was good too. He was a "good-looking", "average" guy, with a good-personality, unlike most of the "male protagonist" you find in most adult games, these days, he was actually really, "likeable", in both his looks, and his personality, (and he wasn't running around with an unrealistic, "monster-cock", like a lot of the male-protagonist models, in Adult games!)
( Perhaps, NeverLucky, will think about using that "character-model, with that personality-style, in a future game ???)

To me, that's the perfect/dream family. Something that's very, very "rare" in real life (not impossible, just "extremely rare").

I want to say "Thanks" to all the people here that, "pointed" the way, and explained/described this game, to me!:love:

This one is staying in my Library!( for future "readings") The "Dev/creator" is also going on my list, to keep an eye out for there work.

PS - I don't know much/anything about the Dev/creator of this game, (except he/her, is connected to " A Knight's Tale").
Was/is he/her just the writer? (y)
Who did the 3dcg's of the characters, and backgrounds ?
(cause as I said above , they are excellent! )(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Last Words: Sometimes you just NEED a GOOD Romantic Story . . . . This is one of them !
Neverlucky is the creator of both games :)

Reactions: TheFinder

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
@I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Ummmm , I kinda knew that already, as in "Dev/creator of this game (Triangle), and "is connected to " A Knight's Tale").

I suppose I should have worded the second part more clearly. I'll edit it to fix that, sorry.
What I didn't/don't know about "Neverlucky", was asked in the 2 questions following.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
@I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Ummmm , I kinda knew that already, as in "Dev/creator of this game (Triangle), and "is connected to " A Knight's Tale").

I suppose I should have worded the second part more clearly. I'll edit it to fix that, sorry.
What I didn't/don't know about "Neverlucky", was asked in the 2 questions following.
Sorry must've misread.
The dev does everything, the graphics, the writing and the coding.
I thought I read on Patreon that they were thinking about getting someone to help with the graphics, but I might be wrong.

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Really enjoyed the game! Even though theres no options and stuff really the story was pretty neat. Liked how it showed future stuff like with their kids all grown up and their jobs

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Aye! It went farther than I thought it would go, but was really sorry where and when it ended! Really, didn't want it, to end. The discovery/admit, scene (telling Sarah about your Love for Jenny, and waiting the results of) was "heart-wrenching" . . . . (gotta admit, had tears-in-eyes, & heart-in-throat, I'm a sensitive, romantic guy, at the roots).

Maybe, "NeverLucky" will consider a future return to the Family, and the exploits of the Daughters, (after they've grown-up of course), though, like those "soap-drama's"(for the romance, NOT the drama parts) on TV, I'd relish a return to their "family" for a continuance of the Love & Sex between the principles/main-characters !

How about it, Neverluckystudios , any chance at all ? . . . maybe . . . "pretty-please" ?:oops::rolleyes: :D;)

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I do wish it would've lasted a little longer. More sex, more combinations, more expressions of eternal love with innumerable kinks. But I know that so many players view the final conquest of the core NPC as the end of a game, and though I don't agree I understand wanting to end this story where they did.

Aug 18, 2019
My only gripe with the game so far (just had the sarah pregnancy scene) was that when I found out she was pregnant, I was like "even on the pill, well i didn't want that option on this playthrough, but since i came inside her the entire time and had nothing but sex; makes a little sense, maybe all those sex options meant something" - - so i replayed the entire game and chose to *NEVER* cum inside her, not even on blowjobs or anal; and all the times i could choose something other than sex, i did; welp, she got pregnant anyway, even though she got no baby juice blasted in her; so whatever, completely breaks the suspension of disbelief for me.

Reactions: Yuri L

dinto

Aug 2, 2017
Nah, the Completed concept is very difficult to achieve.
I really sorry that I did not pay attention to the Completed Note at 02:30 in the night. Just got along with Neverlucky working on a new game, so I wanted to know if Triangle was finished.

It's over, it's got endings and everything, even a completed tag.
Too bad, i really like this game. The potential to tell the story interesting was definitely there. Have a look at this end when something was rushing. I started your new game, so far the story is exactly the same as Triangle's just stopping with the middle ages setting. You could have continued working on the game right away.

4.30 star(s) 127 Votes