kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
Thank u for finishing the game & it was a great one. Does the creator got another game on the way some day? Cause I'd like to see more.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Too much love for me in the 2nd part of the game but still a good game. So the sequel 18 years later, you bang your daughters? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Canto Forte

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
I'll have to play again (oh, woe is me :p), I don't remember that choice coming up!
I rolled back a few slides so you get into context again, but here you are in case you want to fast forward to the proper segment:

arms99

May 11, 2018
Absolutely love this game. (y) (y)(y)

Thank-you nerverlucky for such a sweet game. I look forward to what you have in store for us next.

Also who knew the MC had super powers, he chose the sex of the children. When Sarah asks whether you have a preference, say “boy” and you end up with 2 sons, “girl” with 2 daughters and “doesn’t matter” one of each. ;)

Reactions: Lerd0 and erkper

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
urgh, awkward. Kids dont belong in Sex Games.
Yes, they do. Old people, young people, males, females, kids, dogs, cats... Why? Because the games depict real-life environment. They are the living background of the story. Kids can even be sort of motor that propels the story like in "Lexi" or final destination - like here, in "Triangle".

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Triangle [v1.0] [Neverlucky] - Original Size: 1.2GB

Download Win (125.6MB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Workupload & Mega links seem not to be working.
Zippy one is ok (for zippy standards, that is).

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017

THX for this compressed version

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes