2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Damn, this is so high quality in terms of renders and animations. The rest is questionable lmao, but the renders make up for it somehow.

Reactions: ktunga

quemfoianao

Dec 26, 2017

Here it is. Also my next focus is to make animations so I will stop doing VN.
Renpy was such a pain in the ass for me... I don't want to keep using it.
I want to start fresh again. I have an idea of how the animation is going to be.

Mod this game is complete

Slicedknight

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
t s

Here it is. Also my next focus is to make animations so I will stop doing VN.
Renpy was such a pain in the ass for me... I don't want to keep using it.
I want to start fresh again. I have an idea of how the animation is going to be.

Mod this game is complete
Here it is a better version of chapter 1 rewritten. I want to thank Saint Blackmoor for that(y). (I look at your work and I can't believe I'm so bad at writing)

Also as you read it above, I'm going to stop doing Tribu. It got to a point where I didn't have the opportunity to keep improving and experimenting with blender as before and I got frustrated. Tribu was consuming all my time and there was also the coding and writing part which I'm not such a fan of for obvious reasons.

This is not what I wanted for my art and it may sound silly but I want to make the best renders and animations you'll see like no joke. Right now I'm working on my next project. It won't be a game or vn, just renders and animations.

Also I think I'm gonna delete this account. I never really used it and I don't want patreon linking me with "questionable ideas" but don't worry.

you'll find me in the mom art thread;) (and patreon of course)

Here is Tribu final:

Thank you so much for you comments and support. see you soon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
t s
Here it is a better version of chapter 1 rewritten. I want to thank Saint Blackmoor for that(y). (I look at your work and I can't believe I'm so bad at writing)

Also as you read it above, I'm going to stop doing Tribu. It got to a point where I didn't have the opportunity to keep improving and experimenting with blender as before and I got frustrated. Tribu was consuming all my time and there was also the coding and writing part which I'm not such a fan of for obvious reasons.

This is not what I wanted for my art and it may sound silly but I want to make the best renders and animations you'll see like no joke. Right now I'm working on my next project. It won't be a game or vn, just renders and animations.

Also I think I'm gonna delete this account. I never really used it and I don't want patreon linking me with "questionable ideas" but don't worry.

Here is Tribu final:
Mega

really a shame .your work is one of the best around here i really hope you reconsider give a try again in the next months and see if at least you can conclude this nice vn .if not the best luck to you

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
t s

Here is Tribu final:
Mega

I doubt patreon is going to come here and look for you. Anyway I hope to see how you continue your work.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TRIBU-CH6
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
t s

Here is Tribu final:
Mega

So, not [Completed], just [Abandoned]? Well, never mind.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I'm now at a WTF is this ending? Whatever. Next game I go.
Edit: Finishing Fates: Determination I mean.

SantiPe

Oct 25, 2021
t s

Here is Tribu final:
Mega

We have a new Jackerman, search his name in this page. You can take inspiration in his videos

Maexna

May 14, 2017
This game was detected by my Windows Defender as two trojan, Wacatac.B!ml and Blandibindi!ml (downloaded by Mega)

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Here is a better version of chapter 1 rewritten. I want to thank Saint Blackmoor for that(y). (I look at your work, and I can't believe I'm so bad at writing)
Thanks, eris servant , for the shout-out. It's my pleasure to help. If my help makes the game just a little better, then everyone wins.
I wish you much success in your new adventure.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Slicedknight
2.90 star(s) 15 Votes