2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Story is really interesting! A lot of boy and he in it despite it being futa/trans, but I guess I could kind of understand.

Humenao

Oct 18, 2019
it's a good game eris servant!! keep up the good work...it would be great if the updates don't take too long...and if the protagonist is obsessed with asses...something like...ass Sniffing...it would be brutal...regards

Reactions: ktunga

a-got

Jan 11, 2022
what is the extent of the scat content ¿ ive seen games have a scat tag but its only like one scene for one second which is very disappointing

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
what is the extent of the scat content ¿ ive seen games have a scat tag but its only like one scene for one second which is very disappointing

If I remember right, the one blowing (believe it's by the pool scene) is taking a dump (it even zooms in), and the other is getting off on both and say I love it when you poo while blowing me, It's definitely more than one second.

a-got

Jan 11, 2022
If I remember right, the one blowing is taking a dump (it even zooms in), and the other is gettin getting off on both and say I love it when you poo while blowing me, It's definitely more than one second.
sweet thankyou , ill give it a try then

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TRIBU-CH5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
The protagonist is so muscular that if you don't satisfy her sexually,it will spank you:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 15 Votes