2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Whaaaat, what did i just watch ?, im' flabbergasted, poppycocked, and many other ...eds !!!!
Is there a story, or is it to awkward to be understood by someone who isn't an alien from outer space.
The story is awkward, the models are awkward, the renders are awkward, the animations are awkward, the dialogues are awkward, the traduction is awkward, the scenes are awkward, well it was akwardly awkward i guess!!
The only good moments were the shiting moments, i didn't know that you could help someone who is afflicted by constipation by making him sucking a big cock. I think i it should be the pressure of the cum in the throat that would push the shit out at the other side. My wife has sometimes some constipation problems, i should talk to her about this wonderfull discovery!

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
The story is awkward, the models are awkward, the renders are awkward, the animations are awkward, the dialogues are awkward, the traduction is awkward, the scenes are awkward, well it was akwardly awkward i guess!!
What if "awkwardness" was your fetish? this would be best game evar... :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: Kukipett

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Are tags misleading? The Patreon page says that the narration is from Lola's point of view and I think she is not quite a female.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mikey36

Jan 10, 2021
View attachment 1635598

Overview:
TRIBU is a adult visual novel where you see everything in the eyes of Lola the principal character of this history​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-05
Release Date: 2022-0705
Developer: Eris Servant
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Other:
ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1635594 View attachment 1439630 View attachment 1439631 View attachment 1635590 View attachment 1439632 View attachment 1439634 View attachment 1635591 View attachment 1635592 View attachment 1635593
Special place in hell for a scat fetish

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
I believe I lost brain cells trying to figure this out. This is why you dont develop games while smoking crack folks.

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes