2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
This game still had no choise. Just tag it Kinetic Novel, since in this game are no choise. We can't say no to that girl who use her power or to action or other thinks. For me it Kinetic Novel, sinse ther are fetih I don't like.

imsoverybored

Sep 6, 2018
The character isn't futanari it just a trans who cangedt her appearance to be more femmine and she is just transgender not futanari. She had no pussy.

Where is her pussy gone?
Good thing the category is futa/TRANS then.

Maybe spend some time raising the quality of your own games to at least above trash tier before coming into a thread nitpicking another dev's game, at least then you'd have some credibility instead of just being obnoxious.

Zod666

Nov 1, 2020
10/10 looking cast, female protag....every time. Wish there were more good looking futa protag games.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
As others have indicated, you might want to consider making some kinks like scat and Smegma optional. They're not in the tags, but in the Dev notes; they're the kinds of kinks that will really piss people off if they just suddenly show up without warning, and later in the story when people are fully invested. Those are the kinds of kinks I run away from.

Last edited:

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Good thing the category is futa/TRANS then.

Maybe spend some time raising the quality of your own games to at least above trash tier before coming into a thread nitpicking another dev's game, at least then you'd have some credibility instead of just being obnoxious.
they are talking about the self put tags on the OG post it says futa so yeah the have the right to warning people also that combined tag is stuupid and should be separate

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of TRIBU [Ch. 3]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan TRIBU [Ch. 3]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of TRIBU [Ch. 2]

di un fan TRIBU [Ch. 2]

of TRIBU [v1.0]

di un fan TRIBU [v1.0]

Italian translation

Version
: Chapter 3

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
As others have indicated, you might want to consider making some kinks like scat and Shmegma optional. They're not in the tags, but in the Dev notes; they're the kinds of kinks that will really piss people off if they just suddenly show up without warning, and later in the story when people are fully invested. Those are the kinds of kinks I run away from.
Agree, and I'm running...away, that is. Not for me.

Also, either add choices or switch to KN label.
what is smegma?
Smegma is the buildup of smelly, oily secretions, skin cells and bacteria that can collect around the genitals. It is more of a problem in uncircumsised males (builds up under the foreskin/prepuce)

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Smegma is the buildup of smelly, oily secretions, skin cells and bacteria that can collect around the genitals. It is more of a problem in uncircumsised males (builds up under the foreskin/prepuce)
You forgot to add it's primarily around those who apparently don't know how to bathe, or who choose not to bathe at all (and then wonder why people don't come around and ttalk to them)

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Need to change tags to futa/trans protagonist. Also either add choices or make it clear that there's no choices at all.

I set all Ren'py games to skip all unseen text until they arrive at a choice because I'm generally not here for the plot unless the choices start to intrigue me. No choices makes this a 3 minute slideshow for me.

Reactions: javikaston
2.90 star(s) 15 Votes