2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
There are commas, but no cap letters nor periods. Is this another one of those games that has its English auto translated?

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
I've just played this 'game', got drawn in by the pictures of these luscious thicc sexy looking girls, with all the right curves, but dude, I ... have ... no... idea... what this story is about, i don't understand shit about it ?!?

Ha ha, 'shit' is a good choice of words here, surpriced the hell out of me. I'm not shy, but not very fond of combining sexy stuff with feces, nope, not my thing. Maybe best to add the scat tag indeed...

Well, I'm even curious now about the next update, maybe then we'll get to understand the story that goes with the pictures ...

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Just played this update and got a error about river.mp3 missing so I checked and river.mp3 and punch.mp3 were missing from the audio folder so I copied them from the other version and added them to this versions audio folder to fix the error. There were also a lot of spots where Lola was being referred to as a he/him/his as well as a few other spots where the male prefix was being used. Reported OP to have scat and vaginal sex tag added (which I was pretty sure was there before or maybe I only saw it under the DEV notes).

Dec 21, 2019
Shame about the surprise scat. Game looked good graphically but that's just about the hardest deal breaker there is. Not only killing interest in the game but killing boners too. At least there's a tag now.

Making it skippable would really help you get more players and support. That's not bias, it's just an uncommon fetish, and not one of those harmless ones people can just look past.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
If you read the DEV noted then it wouldn't of been a surprise as it was listed there the whole time and has been in the game since the last update as remember a scene from that one.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Is "nonavoidable" the same as "unavoidable?" Just being sure I'm understanding this correctly, cause ....well....the game would interest me if I could totally NOT see someone dropping a load. lol

Slicedknight

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
Just played this update and got a error about river.mp3 missing so I checked and river.mp3 and punch.mp3 were missing from the audio folder so I copied them from the other version and added them to this versions audio folder to fix the error. There were also a lot of spots where Lola was being referred to as a he/him/his as well as a few other spots where the male prefix was being used. Reported OP to have scat and vaginal sex tag added (which I was pretty sure was there before or maybe I only saw it under the DEV notes).
I didn't want Lola to be referred to as a "she" for personality reasons.

I'm glad that you fix the error. I thought I had fix it...

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes