2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
MEGA
SCRIPT OF CHAPTER 1-3 HAS BEEN REDONE
Just to let you know I found a mistake before you even leave Valerie for the first time:
Valerie: "we'll remain here without communication. no phones or other king of smart devices are not allowed"
Should be corrected along the following lines
"we'll" should be capitalized and although the shortened version is technically correct it would be better written as "We shall"
"communication. no phones" should have 2 spaces following the period followed by a capital letter "communication. No phones"
king is clearly just a typo and should be "kinds"
not should be removed, the way it is written no one is allowed to get rid of a phone or smart device, instead it should say "no phones or other kinds of smart devices are allowed."

I will see if I spot any other mistakes.

I do see Valerie is a group "assistant" which might be a term more suited to someone who fetches things, takes notes and such activities. A better term would be group leader or possibly guide (someone who directs your gaze to points of interest)

Last edited:

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
If scat is not avoidable then this game is not for me and maybe other people would agree that players prefer not to have their mc eat shit.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Tell me pls what mean "Scat"?
Im not good with english language so pls simple.
The scat tags definitions according to this site (although not necessarily the actual meaning of the word itself):

Scat [Sex act involving feces.]

In case you are wondering what feces means, it is the dump waste that goes out from a human ass hole.

I hope that is informative enough.

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Such graphics, such bodies and animations. Loved these :love: and hated everything else. Why trans? Such talent waste...

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
The scat tags definitions according to this site (although not necessarily the actual meaning of the word itself):

In case you are wondering what feces means, it is the dump waste that goes out from a human ass hole.

by site own definition there is no scat in this VN, since there are no "sex acts involving feces", just shitting
they really should pull their shit together (pun intended) and sort their mess of the tags, half of them are too generic and ambiguous, some need splitting into several and new ones added...

on the topic - any changelog for new update?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
by site own definition there is no scat in this VN, since there are no "sex acts involving feces", just shitting
they really should pull their shit together (pun intended) and sort their mess of the tags, half of them are too generic and ambiguous, some need splitting into several and new ones added...

on the topic - any changelog for new update?
I have not played the game myself so I cannot confirm or deny if the scat tags is appropriate or not. I merely responding to the gentlemen asking for its meaning.

But players can report the OP if it is missing tags or wrong tags, provided that they accessed/played all the contents i.e. even if it just one scene locked behind specific choices or route, tags can still apply.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
I have not played the game myself so I cannot confirm or deny if the scat tags is appropriate or not. I merely responding to the gentlemen asking for its meaning.

But players can report the OP if it is missing tags or wrong tags, provided that they accessed/played all the contents i.e. even if it just one scene locked behind specific choices or route, tags can still apply.
nah, just commenting on the state of this tag in this VN, rather than your post
in my opinion this game still warranted scat tag as a content tag, even though by site definition it's technically not applicable here, it's this definition is what need adjusting

Reactions: JohnF95zone

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Just to let you know I found a mistake before you even leave Valerie for the first time:
Valerie: "we'll remain here without communication. no phones or other king of smart devices are not allowed"
Should be corrected along the following lines
"we'll" should be capitalized and although the shortened version is technically correct it would be better written as "We shall"
"communication. no phones" should have 2 spaces following the period followed by a capital letter "communication. No phones"
king is clearly just a typo and should be "kinds"
not should be removed, the way it is written no one is allowed to get rid of a phone or smart device, instead it should say "no phones or other kinds of smart devices are allowed."

I will see if I spot any other mistakes.

I do see Valerie is a group "assistant" which might be a term more suited to someone who fetches things, takes notes and such activities. A better term would be group leader or possibly guide (someone who directs your gaze to points of interest)
The game is full of those mistakes, and the game has 6 large chapters. I'm trying to get ahold of the dev to offer some help.
Another issue for me is that "HE" and "Husband" are said throughout. I know a cheating husband is talked about a little
but one of the girls is a Futa so it's difficult to discern if it is referred to as a male.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
The game is full of those mistakes, and the game has 6 large chapters. I'm trying to get ahold of the dev to offer some help.
Another issue for me is that "HE" and "Husband" are said throughout. I know a cheating husband is talked about a little
but one of the girls is a Futa so it's difficult to discern if it is referred to as a male.
I quoted the game dev so he will get the notification as a direct message about what he posted.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Thuviel

Dec 21, 2021

Thank you.
Somebody's who have minimal english knowledge, "Mission impossible" decipher these words.

Reactions: JohnF95zone
2.90 star(s) 15 Votes