4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

NastyKilla

Jul 23, 2017
1715581428240.png
Another error in the code here. I'm using URM here, from the 2nd option I think you have spelt the label wrong. Shouldn't it be NagaPoints as that is what it is in the first option.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Mr Developer; your compressed is 1.8GB. out of 3.4gb.

can you recompress to 4 or 500mb?. if not than, i am sure Sons of Liberty from Game Compression can help you achieve 500mb.

Why
THE DEVELOPER DOES NOT HOW TO COMPRISES...
I haven't slept in four days, and my eyes are fucking up because of the pollen so I'm annoyed thus I'm going to be blunt. This error has 0 to do with compression period, in fact none of the errors have nothing to do with the compressed version. And compression doesn't anything to the script anyways. Just the images. That error happened because my sync script went haywire and didn't copy proper files from the development build to the right place. Any other error? They can happen regardless of the build. I just spent two and half hours debugging an issue that shouldn't have been an issue simply because why not? An issue that I couldn't replicate on three separate computers but just popped up with one my testers with one particular save.

And I've said before, I'm doing that version for my patrons who wants a decent quality version that stays under 5 gb, that's it. If anyone wants it smaller they have others to ask for that.

I've tried out this one a few times on my preferred platform, android, and the game just crashes on launch. I guess it was made for an old version of android not compatible with the current version.

Oh well...
Need to give permissions manually. Works fine on Android 12 and 14

So it's a second update with no scenes, or did I miss something?
Next sex scene is in update 0.14.0

NastyKilla Both of those have been fixed in 0.14.0 and frankly the latter is fairly irrelevant for the next three or four updates and can be "negated" anyway with the point tolerance built in for them.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Tribulations of a Mage [v0.13.0] [Talothral] - Compressed

Compressed it on a request again. 80% image quality of the Full version. It won't go much lower, compressing it with 60% makes it look bad but only saves 100 MB.

Win/Linux [1,05 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,05 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Compressed it on a request again. 80% image quality of the Full version. It won't go much lower, compressing it with 60% makes it look bad but only saves 100 MB.
That's the lowest it most likely can go without the original png's and converting to 720p, then it drops to 600 something at 80%. But that just creates a lovely cluster fuck with the UI elements.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
That's the lowest it most likely can go without the original png's and converting to 720p, then it drops to 600 something at 80%. But that just creates a lovely cluster fuck with the UI elements.
Yeah no Videos and already webps, not much to save anyways.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Nekirom

Nov 16, 2022
There seems to be a "mispelling" bug (Gweyr - Gwyer) in the game that sets a variable always to false on loading a save
if not hasattr(store, 'u7_Gweyr_A_Little_Bonus'): u7_Gwyer_A_Little_Bonus = False

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
afterload.rpy @ Ln 109
Python:
if not hasattr(store, 'u7_Gweyr_A_Little_Bonus'):
u7_Gwyer_A_Little_Bonus = False
Always (re)sets 'u7_Gwyer_A_Little_Bonus' to false because 'u7_Gweyr_A_Little_Bonus' never exists
There seems to be a "mispelling" bug (Gweyr - Gwyer) in the game that sets a variable always to false on loading a save
if not hasattr(store, 'u7_Gweyr_A_Little_Bonus'): u7_Gwyer_A_Little_Bonus = False
Right forgot this, it's fixed, correction for it comes with 0.14.0 with a lovely question at start of it. Nothing really to worry about it as the important things regarding it is in 0.14.0 onwards anyway.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah. That's intentional, because it fits her "status" and, let's say, personality. Fuck up and it's done. That's why everyone else has point tolerance in case you need to choose between them and Ayaka. Which hasn't happened really since Ayaka has different priorities. You can even fuck up with Ayaka in just moments before the sex, you still get to have sex, but you still might have fucked up. How to tell? Was there post sex dialogue, and the next morning, did she grab Tomas's hand when they left the inn. If she didn't then fuck up happened, the relationship continues but it will be different than the other way around.
Kinda hope we get the option to outright kill her off if that's the case. She's useless to me now. There are hotter and nicer characters, Ayaka primary use was making us a noble and thus allowing multiple wives. Now she's just dead weight

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Spliffing

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Talothral Great update, loved the orc shaman and Gweyr's mother. So much so that if you decide that they can be included in the end harem, even in minor part, you'll have my support for it. :D

Reactions: RpWolf

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
I haven't slept in four days, and my eyes are fucking up because of the pollen so I'm annoyed thus I'm going to be blunt. This error has 0 to do with compression period, in fact none of the errors have nothing to do with the compressed version.
...this time! ;)

And let's side track a little:
As for pollen, are you taking anything for it? I have allergies myself (where I live, and for me, birch pollen is in season right now, closely followed by grass pollen season), but I manage to keep the pollen allergies in check with a daily dose of Aerius tablets ( ), as well as a daily dose of Flutide nasal spray ( ) on top of that, especially at high spread periods. Both are a once-per-day type thing, and they seem to help (prescribed by doctor, btw).

I don't know what might help you, though, but it's possible some over-the-counter meds (not requiring prescription) might be enough. In particular, nasal sprays that target allergic rhinitis ("hay fever") should help with both runny nose and runny eyes (it has for me).

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Kinda hope we get the option to outright kill her off if that's the case. She's useless to me now. There are hotter and nicer characters, Ayaka primary use was making us a noble and thus allowing multiple wives. Now she's just dead weight
You might want to reign in your urges to get an Imperial noble killed once you find out how the Emperor takes a view of someone trying to kill an imperial mage. But that being said spoilery stuff...

Talothral Great update, loved the orc shaman and Gweyr's mother. So much so that if you decide that they can be included in the end harem, even in minor part, you'll have my support for it. :D
No way am I going to try to run anything without Kasha on-side. Just no. :)
As for Lakha... Maybe? I haven't decided about it yet but there has been... interest, not that I'm surprised. Won't say yes, nor I say no to it at the moment. Maybe if things go well with the orc tribe as a whole. With couple side steps allowed.

As for Kasha... Well... While this image isn't directly from 0.14.0 as is, it is a thing that might happen then...

...this time! ;)

Yeah I have my meds, the start of the spring got delayed almost for a month, so instead of slow and steady stream of pollen everything is in the air at the same time. I'll be fine, it's mostly the insomnia flaring up again, and everything else. That and irritated eyes, nothing new.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You might want to reign in your urges to get an Imperial noble killed once you find out how the Emperor takes a view of someone trying to kill an imperial mage. But that being said spoilery stuff...
Nothing I say is going to matter but going to say it anyway.

There are a lot of ways for her to get killed off without staining our own hands, we were sent on a very dangerous quest after all. Off to hunt necromancers, while the Pale Orcs are on the move. Sure would be a shame if something terrible was to happen to her.

The choices leading to all this weren't great. 1. Pay nothing. 2. Pay with our own soul. 3. Justice by paying with the soul of the own who caused the problem in the first place. The first would probably piss off a god and I have enough problems already. The second is moronic given the entire point of everything we're doing is to restore our soul, why the hell would I give it away to spare the life of an arrogant abusive racist murderous noble?

To quote Leverage Season 4 Episode 9; "I didn't kill you, God killed you. I just made sure it took." I didn't kill anyone, the curse killed the family.

On the bright side, you saying by paying with her fathers life I've doomed her entire clan, means I'll get my wish and be rid of her in due time. I encourage the emperor to take his complaints up with the god of death himself. Also, his paying with the fathers soul doomed the clan, I don't see why things would go any differently for our blood family and if your past games are anything to go by we'd be siring a lot of children meaning our entire harem and all children would be at risk. Unless of course the doomed clan are doomed to being attacked by a rival noble family, in which case that, to me, has next to nothing to do with me. Noble families fight for power all the time

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes