4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
hiho, could someone explain to me where to extract the 'update'? i chose the game folder but still stuck to 0.7. maybe explain it super easy im not the brightest candle on the birthday cake xD

nvm just downloading the whole thing again lol
in the future, if you see loose files without folders to combine - just drop them into "game" folder inside root
also, update-only patches are not cumulative, if you updating from 0.7 for example - you will need 0.8 first and only then 0.9, in which case it is indeed easier to get latest full game instead

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Changelog:
  • 341 renders
  • Implemented the next part of the story
  • Some codex rework: fixed the image locations (mostly few needs more tweaks), added framework for additional features.
  • 1 hidden image
  • Grammar, spelling, and other fixes (Thanks to Adry, Shaddy, BryonSmothers3DX, Bread, Orion)

Release schedule:
  • $15 (VIP) Tier: As soon as the post has had its final touches and links been verified.
  • $10 (Magician) Tier: 21st of March
  • $5 (Journeyman) Tier: 22nd of March
  • $3 (Apprentice) Tier: 23rd of March
  • Public: 1st of April

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
i think i wait .12 so shaddy gets all bugs fixed.
Unless you use the "enhanced visibility" option, it doesn't matter, that and it's already fixed and he updated the mod for 0.10.0

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Unless you use the "enhanced visibility" option, it doesn't matter, that and it's already fixed and he updated the mod for 0.10.0
well like i said earlier when i reach toam on last month's updates it'll be version .010.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just got around to finishing the update, and I'm really liking the direction that the story is going.
And ngl, the game gets just all that more wholesome with more MC & Nisha interactions! :love:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello everyone!
Friday and progress post time! Rendering is going okay, technically I'm 20 renders behind, but script wise I'm roughly where I'm supposed to be, so it's okay. This particular update is a bit build heavy so things are a bit slower than I'd like, but if it takes three hours to build the set it takes three hours. Nothing I can do about that.
Anyway. Writing it's again in a bit of a phase, but nothing bad, it never really is. I've been able to write, just been going back and forth with some dialogue. But I'm past that so it should become smoother again. That and I'll hopefully get some extra time to write over the weekend.

So planning for the future... This is probably the least spoilerish image I can give at the moment regarding 0.11.0. Well, unless I go to another random render of the village they are in at the moment. There is a small side step in this update, something that might become important later on. Assuming you make the right choice. And no, Ayaka is looking straight at Alexander's face/eyes, pain in the backside camera angle as I can't remove the wall or everything will be flooded with light.
Anyway, back to rendering. Have a great weekend you all!

smackshock

Oct 24, 2020
A good game and good story.
Can't wait for the new update.
And as for yuu i feel terrible, i dont know if she's gone or not cuz i have sex with her.
Yuu the maiden (Ghost)

Reactions: Juerhullycin

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Think of it this way: if MC can realistically just hunt down the necromancer who snatched his soul, hoping to get it back or release it while returning the necromancer body to the elements, all the while him knowing full well they turn them into soul stones and use them on literally anything nefarious like animating corpses or communing with the gods, while MC eats souls himself to sate his soulless body - sure enough our wonderful sweet maiden is well off in the souls paradise.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A good game and good story.
Can't wait for the new update.
And as for yuu i feel terrible, i dont know if she's gone or not cuz i have sex with her.
Yuu the maiden (Ghost)
MC can enter gods kingdom and either fence with another necromancer or watch the gods battle eachother ... he does not do it often, maybe he had elaned on his girlfriend the wildling goods seer for it, maybe he is just a lazy bum in that perspective, yet he sees his long lost girlfriend in that plane of existence and we know he can enter it, as he did when battling the necromancer.
Nisha can also access thoise planes of existence and whatever she can do, MC can do also.

Maybe such abilities are showcased to be featured in the time and place they hgold most plot relevance, maybe MC is this much distraught over not having a soul he cannot think straight about using his abilities he has right now, rather than chase magik MC Giffins around the game map.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
so i am following the walkmod and still missing this 2 scenes any ideas?
View attachment 3470935
Yes. You followed bugged walkthrough mod. It should be fixed. But during update 3 (the following day after Yuu) tell Mistress Lian about the merchant, both scenes are tied to that choice to a point. And just before the scene with Lian you get a choice to have fun with Lilmina in later update (aka 0.9.0).

Reactions: QaliberDK

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
View attachment 3474268
Is Maevra a dwarf slayer, but whitout the mohawk:unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mohawk I wanted for her didn't work, didn't play ball with the body morphs. That and it was for genesis 3, and mohawks for genesis 8 aren't as spectacular. Sooo... inspired by one? Yes. It's no secret that I am Warhammer fan (just not the company >.> )

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello all!
So the weekend... it was okay. Set building, fight scene with multiple people, and relatively slow renders as someone apparently just can't make light weight scenes anymore. But that being said, I'm not exactly too badly behind from where I want to. And there are two short scenes and two longer scenes left. And hopefully I can do the two shorter scenes today. That's assuming Daz doesn't crash and I have to recreate the scene from scratch...
Writing is eh in okay shape, I'm not entirely happy where it is but it suffices for now.

As I said earlier, at least I think I did, this update features a side step... which amusingly became quite important side step in the future. I didn't plan for it, it just clicked while I was rendering and thinking of a problem I had... and Daz crashed. Anyway. Now the result for that line of thought is somewhere around 0.20.0, give or take it depends how the flow goes from 0.15.0 onward. Also grass is a killer for render times, but it makes things look better.
Anyway, back to doing ... interesting things.

OBSignature

Sep 19, 2022
Nice renders, beautiful narrative so far and the best of all, japanese dolls style of women. I hope that in a near future the devs put redhead.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

I'm... tired. Anyway. Hello all!
0.11.0 has been rendered and I'm doing the final steps so I can handle it to proofreading and testing, namely post work and the "does this thing explode when I press play"-testing. And since it is Easter, well, it might take longer than usual to get done. But most of you know that means actually fairly little in terms update progress as is.
As for writing, it's where it needs to be. I'll write the weekend... after a longer sleep. And start writing 0.16.0 and rendering 0.12.0 on Monday. So pretty much business as usual. I think...

I honestly don't have idea why I did this. My brain is slightly sleep deprived at the moment, had a long night for various reasons. But enjoy the shortstack crossover... of some sort.
Have great weekend you all!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

I'm... tired. Anyway. Hello all!
0.11.0 has been rendered and I'm doing the final steps so I can handle it to proofreading and testing, namely post work and the "does this thing explode when I press play"-testing. And since it is Easter, well, it might take longer than usual to get done. But most of you know that means actually fairly little in terms update progress as is.
As for writing, it's where it needs to be. I'll write the weekend... after a longer sleep. And start writing 0.16.0 and rendering 0.12.0 on Monday. So pretty much business as usual. I think...

I honestly don't have idea why I did this. My brain is slightly sleep deprived at the moment, had a long night for various reasons. But enjoy the shortstack crossover... of some sort.
Have great weekend you all!
Shortstack Heaven! :)

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes