4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
0.9 update was just story, mostly just about the battle with the ghouls. Only nudity was the MC's dick. I am not really that into this story so the update is meh for me.

But hey if the story floats your boat then I guess you will be happy.

Anyway peace.

and before every fan boy gets bent out to shape.... I do not hate games that are story focused. Just don't find this games story very entertaining... no disrespect intended, just how I feel..
All of Tal's games are story focused and with the exception of TR:S 2 (for obvious reasons) they all start of "slow" story wise but picks up as they go. I have no doubt this will as well (I already love where this is going btw).

StayAngry

Apr 14, 2021
What is the number of hidden renders/secrets up and until version 0.9.0? According to the changelog, I should have 13. However, looking at JenMistress' screenshot a couple of posts above mine, I count 14. Regardless, I am missing numbers 12 and 13. How far back do I have to go to find these renders? Are they story branch related? I love the story so far, but I hate these hidden renders with a passion.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
What is the number of hidden renders/secrets up and until version 0.9.0? According to the changelog, I should have 13. However, looking at JenMistress' screenshot a couple of posts above mine, I count 14. Regardless, I am missing numbers 12 and 13. How far back do I have to go to find these renders? Are they story branch related? I love the story so far, but I hate these hidden renders with a passion.
Both are in previous version. And go to the preferences and turn the hidden hints on and you see a rose next to the dialogue box when there is something you can interact with in the scene.

Where they are: Glowing orb in the middle of the altar around when MC is kneeling down and talking to Nisha, and the last one is the boots on fire. From top of my head.

StayAngry

Apr 14, 2021
Both are in previous version. And go to the preferences and turn the hidden hints on and you see a rose next to the dialogue box when there is something you can interact with in the scene.

Where they are: Glowing orb in the middle of the altar around when MC is kneeling down and talking to Nisha, and the last one is the boots on fire. From top of my head.
Yes! I have found them. Thank you. I have also turned on hints in the preferences like you suggested. Hopefully, the use of the hints system in combination with the use of URM will enable me to find these renders on first read through.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Yes! I have found them. Thank you. I have also turned on hints in the preferences like you suggested. Hopefully, the use of the hints system in combination with the use of URM will enable me to find these renders on first read through.
I see what I can do about the hint system, like everything they are "work in progress". That and the secrets screen were the next one in the "sort this shit out" list after sorting the codex out. Only problem is that I kinda suck in any kind of graphical work so if it involves any graphics there will be no ETA for it... >.>

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We can do some Fan service to eachother while we wait for MC to propose to his She Hulk bethrothed ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bang ... game oN!

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
What fo the different fox masks mean on choices? I'm assuming one is emperor one is empress, but I don't remember which mask is whose.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
What fo the different fox masks mean on choices? I'm assuming one is emperor one is empress, but I don't remember which mask is whose.
Well, not really. Red means that the action might cause negative consequences and white positive.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
The walkthru seems to have missed one menu in EnVis.rpy at line 48, it doesn't show any colorizing.

(And looking at the code... the +/- to ImperialFavor seems backward there?)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The walkthru seems to have missed one menu in EnVis.rpy at line 48, it doesn't show any colorizing.

you mean mod? well shaddy has been erroring a bit on this.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020

The +/- is correct. I'll poke Shaddy about the file aka I'll send it to him for 0.11.0...

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
The +/- is correct. I'll poke Shaddy about the file aka I'll send it to him for 0.11.0...
OK, if the +/- is correct, then all that's missing is the colors and who gets what +/-.
And... that menu choice needs the color, lol. It's counter to what I would have thought. You know, be a good boy and all.

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I think it's way too soon to consider restarts over that decision with the masks. Remember what happened the last time? "Everyone" went with the "correct" option to keep certain information a secret and then they all came crying on here asking how to unlock a certain scene.

Not saying it's going to happen again, but blind loyalty to the empire isn't going to lead to anything good I don't think.

And we're leaving the empire anyway, if the emperor or empress decide they want to start as war with the neighboring lands just to kill me in their territory all while a major magical event that will effect the entire world is happening or about to happen, they are more than welcome to.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I think it's way too soon to consider restarts over that decision with the masks. Remember what happened the last time? "Everyone" went with the "correct" option to keep certain information a secret and then they all came crying on here asking how to unlock a certain scene.

Not saying it's going to happen again, but blind loyalty to the empire isn't going to lead to anything good I don't think.

And we're leaving the empire anyway, if the emperor or empress decide they want to start as war with the neighboring lands just to kill me in their territory all while a major magical event that will effect the entire world is happening or about to happen, they are more than welcome to.
It's not an all-or-nothing deal. Only one who is "all-or-nothing" is Ayaka. For everyone else, there will be some sort of tolerance, usually two or three "fuck ups" don't mean much for most of the characters.

Besides, they have easier ways to deal with pesky individuals if they chose so... you might even meet one >.>

Travinkal

Mar 26, 2023
hiho, could someone explain to me where to extract the 'update'? i chose the game folder but still stuck to 0.7. maybe explain it super easy im not the brightest candle on the birthday cake xD

nvm just downloading the whole thing again lol

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes