4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
it looked like in previous update Miki was setting up a choice to either kill or spare Izumi, i was so hoping to space that fuck in this one despite what WT would recommend, but alas, it's not even an option - MC already bravely running away

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The shrine talk with the devil was misleadingly foreshaddowing a quick turnout on the reward, yet the actual events unfolding right in front of our eyes were somewhat different:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Miki was setting up a choice to either kill or spare Izumi
MC still has the choice to actually reap souls and just offer them up to the goddess.

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
I played this for the first time, and I have to say I am glad I didn't play it before. Cause after so many updates and content, the hottest thing the MC manages to bang is a purple veiny ghost... That is some B.S.
Instead of monster girl tag there should be a dwarf-sex-fest tag or something. It is a dwarves and grannies everywhere, with the 2 decent females (asian and black mage girls) having no spicy scenes.
Oddly, what saves this game is that it is decently written

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
it looked like in previous update Miki was setting up a choice to either kill or spare Izumi, i was so hoping to space that fuck in this one despite what WT would recommend, but alas, it's not even an option - MC already bravely running away
Sure... Despite it being justifiable it would be a murder of Imperial noble. That wouldn't go that well...

However with the right choices, patiences can a virtue... And that being said, the scene or scenes have been drafted not sure which way I go with with... so many possibilities. Although will be a while for them.

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Idk if the 5th is hidden behind a choice that the Walkthrough Mod leads me away from, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Any help finding it would be great.

screenshot0001.png

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Idk if the 5th is hidden behind a choice that the Walkthrough Mod leads me away from, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Any help finding it would be great.
Right so... here you go:

Although might be a good idea to do some changes to that scene... :unsure: eh I put it on the list.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Right so... here you go:

Although might be a good idea to do some changes to that scene... :unsure: eh I put it on the list.
How about some sparkles, a direct cue in the dialogue, a star, A FALLING STAR GOING RIGHT PAST AND LIGHTING THAT AREA ??? Would be tons of fun to get the BAGHERA EYES - shades like the predator vision that would make secrets pop out instantly and ti could mimic X-ray vision from Batman Arkham/Dark Knight / Arkham City games - as MC is sharing the ability of night vision and extensive smell sensityvity with his familiar who is bound to him till death ... and beyond? Possibly? Maybe?

- THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING THERE TO THE NAKED EYE .. JUST DARK CONTOURS IN A PITCH DARK SCENE WITH NO VISUAL CUES AT ALL.

That there is way darker than those scenes you are struggling with - the fire too bright, the necromancers too indistinguishable ... that there is absolutely impossible to spot unless we get the Shaddy mod and pick to highlight the bubble with the EFFECTIVELY INVISIBLE CLICK BAIT NOT EVEN SHANI OR MC WOULD SPOT, LET ALONE MANY PLAYERS.

Last edited:
Jun 24, 2021
And it is time once more for the public release. As usual if you want additional links wait until the OP is updated or grab them from discord or the blog.

Tribulations of Mage 0.8.0

PC:
PC Compressed:
MAC:
MAC Compressed:
Update only:
Compressed Update only:
Android:

Changelog:
Sir compressed v8 update not available .
Could you please upload again on gofile?

1710764932872.png

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Sir compressed v8 update not available .
Could you please upload again on gofile?
Yeah kinda figured this would happen since 0.8.0 wasn't promoted due to the rules, meh happens. Luckily, the only thing you need is the update8.rpa which is right here: Just use the 0.9.0 update only to update the scripts.

Reactions: GershGersh

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
On the newest secret render, i would very much want that lass on the left to be added in the harem. :love:
She is absolutely gorgeus.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Talothral

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Booo cliffhanger ending... i wanted to see the undead horde... kinda wondering what bargaining Tomas's soul to the soul goddess actually means, since she seemingly judges souls is Tomas pledging to be for her like the horned messenger is? A servant?

Garrokin

Aug 14, 2020
1710777188809.png
I wonder, if this is a mistake, as we know only one Shiori for now, the Empress, not Emperor. Unless this is the surname of the entire family? Like Emperor Takara Shiori? But, that would make an Empress Shiori Shiori - and that will look a bit strange?

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Shiori is one of those unisex names. But a bit of history, the first Emperor of Qishu was Emperor Shiori, 833 years before this story began. Now, Qishu? Anyone who speaks/reads Chinese can correct me, but depending on how it is written can mean "Fate"... so take it as you will.

Reactions: Garrokin

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TribulationsOfAMage-0.9.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Silence

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

So it is Monday... and I should really try to wake up...
Right so, 0.10.0 is being uploaded. So the usual caveats with that hopefully it's done soon but net is being pain for some reason, well connection to MEGA is being pain. Anyway...
Rendering of update 0.11.0 has begun as is writing for the 15th installment. So over all it is on "schedule" at the moment. I reworked the codex over the weekend. Nothing too drastic, just automated something and did some framework for additional things. That and made the images to be somewhat at similar places.
So Lord Izumi... Yes I know, people do want to get revenge. And I have mentioned in few places that if you do the right choices and you do get revenge in more than one way. However that particular scene isn't coming relatively soon as there are few side steps to do before we return to the Empire. So don't worry, it's coming. Anyway...

Man this was heavy scene to render, but it is done and I know now what to do next time. Luckily, the scenes in this part of the update are indoors mostly so I don't need to render a kit bashed village... this time. Ah well, time to pull out the old movie magic out and just have fronts of buildings. But we are at the point, geographically, where things starts to get muddied up. So there will be Asian style buildings mixed with more "traditional" medieval European/Nordic buildings so things might look strange, it has been that long since the Empire took these lands.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
0.9 update was just story, mostly just about the battle with the ghouls. Only nudity was the MC's dick. I am not really that into this story so the update is meh for me.

But hey if the story floats your boat then I guess you will be happy.

Anyway peace.

and before every fan boy gets bent out to shape.... I do not hate games that are story focused. Just don't find this games story very entertaining... no disrespect intended, just how I feel..

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes